Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Undeclared Assets: Onnoghen To Forfeit Huge Sums, Houses - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Undeclared Assets: Onnoghen To Forfeit Huge Sums, Houses (33442 Views)

What Onnoghen Will Forfeit In 5 Accounts To FG / Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Undeclared Assets: Onnoghen To Forfeit Huge Sums, Houses by naijapips02: 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
Kagawa10:
Before nko?

Anyway, let's look at the projects carried out by Buhari's admnistration so far despite earning 60% less than the previous regime due to fall in the price of crude oil which has been at $50 per barrel for 4yrs under Apc, compared to the huge $105 we had for more than 5 yrs under Jonathan. These projects include:

Maro inland port in Niger.
Kaduna-Abuja Rail.
Lagos-Ibadan Rail.
Itakpe-Warri Rail.
Zik Maoseleum.
Enugu-Onitsha-Aba Road.
Lagos-Ibadan Express.
Payment of all Federal pensioners.
Low cost Fertilizer production.
Rice Mills.
Investing in Dangote's Refinery.
Several Bailout funds to governors.
Increase in our Foreign reserve from $26b to $43b.
Several Social policies such as Tradermoni, Npower etc.

Tell me any project completed by Pdp in 16years that beat 1/4 of the aforementioned projects despite Pdp earning 60% more.

Vote wisely, don't let some insane people drag you back to Egypt. Next level is the key.

all those you mentioned are PDP projects sir.

2 Likes

Re: Undeclared Assets: Onnoghen To Forfeit Huge Sums, Houses by Kagawa10: 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2019
naijapips02:

all those you mentioned are PDP projects sir.
Look at this one? CHINA project wey Buhari dey travel to China upadan to finalise them na Pdp project?

Billions released for these projects under Buhari makes it Pdp project?

You're mad. You can't be Pdp and be sane.

2 Likes

Re: Undeclared Assets: Onnoghen To Forfeit Huge Sums, Houses by naijapips02: 3:15pm On Feb 02, 2019
Kagawa10:

Look at this one? CHINA project wey Buhari dey travel to China upadan to finalise them na Pdp project?

Billions released for these projects under Buhari makes it Pdp project?

You're mad. You can't be Pdp and be sane.

Okay. Baba please tell me how much APC invested or put into any of those projects.

publish them or shamefully shut up.
Re: Undeclared Assets: Onnoghen To Forfeit Huge Sums, Houses by kerzhim(m): 3:15pm On Feb 02, 2019
Am still waiting for so called learned lawyers, south south governors and their elder state man Edwin Clerk to have a say on this issue because their initial gra gra was so overwhelming when the CJN was suspended by PMB.
Re: Undeclared Assets: Onnoghen To Forfeit Huge Sums, Houses by Brightest04(m): 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2019
That is a better option. What baffled me was the way the opposition party and the enemies of Nigeria economy progress were ranting and calling for Buhari's head for doing the right thing.

Even US,UK and EU knows that Buhari took the right step,hence,save the government of Nigeria from international ridicule.

The man in his sincerity,admitted that he indeed fell short of the law which he took oaths to protect.
Re: Undeclared Assets: Onnoghen To Forfeit Huge Sums, Houses by Keegan: 3:24pm On Feb 02, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
The hammer of the law hits only Christians under Buhari.

Unrepentant corrupt Christians are candidates of hell in the day of judgment too. Would you say good is partial as well?
Funny overzealous Nigerian.
Re: Undeclared Assets: Onnoghen To Forfeit Huge Sums, Houses by deomelo: 3:24pm On Feb 02, 2019
naijapips02:

Okay. Baba please tell me how much APC invested or put into any of those projects.

This is when Igbos switch to trolling MODE, always ignore from this point.

1 Like

Re: Undeclared Assets: Onnoghen To Forfeit Huge Sums, Houses by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:25pm On Feb 02, 2019
Brightest04:
That is a better option. What baffled me was the way the opposition party and the enemies of Nigeria economy progress were ranting and calling for Buhari's head for doing the right thing.

Even US,UK and EU knows that Buhari took the right step,hence,save the government of Nigeria from international ridicule.

The man in his sincerity,admitted that he indeed fell short of the law which he took oaths to protect.

Buhari did the right thing? Are you alright bro?
Re: Undeclared Assets: Onnoghen To Forfeit Huge Sums, Houses by naijapips02: 3:25pm On Feb 02, 2019
deomelo:

This is when Igbos switch to trolling MODE, always ignore from this point.

publish or shut up.
Re: Undeclared Assets: Onnoghen To Forfeit Huge Sums, Houses by deomelo: 3:29pm On Feb 02, 2019
Brightest04:

The crooked judge was trying to pull the same legal scam looters pull to evade justice.

First they hire 1000 SANs

Then go to their fellow crooked judges from different courts to grant frivolous and irrelevant injunctions to stop their trials indefinitely, it's the script from the same old playbook crooks have been using to avoid justice and accountability.

PMB saw the scam coming and quickly stepped in to disrupt it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Undeclared Assets: Onnoghen To Forfeit Huge Sums, Houses by viralgarage: 3:29pm On Feb 02, 2019
See How Falz Lambast Fans Complaining About His New Beards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pEX5pDAsp0
Re: Undeclared Assets: Onnoghen To Forfeit Huge Sums, Houses by deomelo: 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2019
[s]
naijapips02:

publish or shut up.
[/s]

You obviously think I entertain ignorant and unintelligent corruption loving and defending Igbos.

You miss road..
Re: Undeclared Assets: Onnoghen To Forfeit Huge Sums, Houses by Guestlander: 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2019
I hope the PDP will not suspend their campaign over this.
Re: Undeclared Assets: Onnoghen To Forfeit Huge Sums, Houses by naijapips02: 3:34pm On Feb 02, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

You obviously think I entertain ignorant and unintelligent corruption loving and defending Igbos.

You miss road..

just negodu chinchi a.

Publish the facts and stop peddling childish propaganda.

You say APC executed all these projects, how much did APC put in in executing the projects? or did buhari just wave his wand and the projects got executed out of Tin air?

The idiot even mentioned bailing of states. With monies GEJ saved in the NLNG account abi with which money did buhari use?

Ndi anuruma.
Re: Undeclared Assets: Onnoghen To Forfeit Huge Sums, Houses by bluefilm: 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2019
jaxxy:

Both prosecutors and defenders are criminals it just a matter of whose side Ure on. Don’t deceive urself. Let Fashola, Kyari, Ameachi and other declare there assets, buahri will loose his whole cabinet grin

Don't be stupid.

So you have incriminating evidences against Fashola, Kyari, Amaechi and others and you are still unable to bring it forward knowing full well that it will make buhari to lose his whole cabinet immediately...?

You must be the biggest joke on earth, if that's the case.

1 Like

Re: Undeclared Assets: Onnoghen To Forfeit Huge Sums, Houses by farem: 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2019
Kagawa10:
Before nko?

Anyway, let's look at the projects carried out by Buhari's admnistration so far despite earning 60% less than the previous regime due to fall in the price of crude oil which has been at $50 per barrel for 4yrs under Apc, compared to the huge $105 we had for more than 5 yrs under Jonathan. These projects include:

Kaduna-Abuja Rail.
Lagos-Ibadan Rail.
Itakpe-Warri Rail.
Zik Maoseleum.
Enugu-Onitsha-Aba Road.
Lagos-Ibadan Express.
Rice Mills.

Tell me any project completed by Pdp in 16years that beat 1/4 of the aforementioned projects despite Pdp earning 60% more.

Vote wisely, don't let some insane people drag you back to Egypt. Next level is the key.

Re: Undeclared Assets: Onnoghen To Forfeit Huge Sums, Houses by jaxxy(m): 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
bluefilm:

Don't be stupid.

So you have incriminating evidences against Fashola, Kyari, Amaechi and others and you are still unable to bring it forward knowing full well that it will make buhari to lose his whole cabinet immediately...?

You must be the biggest joke on earth, if that's the case.

Use ur brain. Why can’t the public have access to their assets declaration form like onnoghen? And No reasons given? Is that not criminally suspicious?
Re: Undeclared Assets: Onnoghen To Forfeit Huge Sums, Houses by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2019
PDP and their corrupt supporters - how market?

Re: Undeclared Assets: Onnoghen To Forfeit Huge Sums, Houses by NdiaraIGBO: 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
The newspaper headline says Onnogen MAY forfeit houses,money.Nairaland headline says Onnogen TO forfeit houses money

Same thing in this context.

When will Onnoghen the suspended Thief Justice be reinstated pachukwudi44?
Re: Undeclared Assets: Onnoghen To Forfeit Huge Sums, Houses by sacx: 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2019
Beer palour gist grin. This is simply the opinion of an unenlightened blogger
Re: Undeclared Assets: Onnoghen To Forfeit Huge Sums, Houses by Kagawa10: 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
naijapips02:

Eventhough google is always at your beckon, let me indulge you a bit, read this https://www.thecable.ng/amaechi-buhari-released-n72bn-lagos-ibadan-railway

Only Kaduna-Abuja rail was started by Pdp for 16yrs yet wasn't completed until Buhari took over. Other projects were started and completed by Buhari or projects that have been left fallow for over 30yrs such as Zik maoseleum and Itakpe-Warri rail.. I even excluded Abuja light rail from my list which was also started and completed by Buhari.

You had better go sit down if you have got nothing to say.
Re: Undeclared Assets: Onnoghen To Forfeit Huge Sums, Houses by deomelo: 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
[s]
naijapips02:

just negodu chinchi a.

Publish the facts and stop peddling childish propaganda.

You say APC executed all these projects, how much did APC put in in executing the projects? or did buhari just wave his wand and the projects got executed out of Tin air?

The idiot even mentioned bailing of states. With monies GEJ saved in the NLNG account abi with which money did buhari use?

Ndi anuruma.
[/s]

You miss road..
Re: Undeclared Assets: Onnoghen To Forfeit Huge Sums, Houses by naijapips02: 4:03pm On Feb 02, 2019
Kagawa10:

Eventhough google is always at your beckon, let me indulge you a bit, read this https://www.thecable.ng/amaechi-buhari-released-n72bn-lagos-ibadan-railway

Only Kaduna-Abuja rail was started by Pdp for 16yrs yet wasn't completed until Buhari took over. Other projects were started and completed by Buhari or projects that have been left fallow for over 30yrs such as Zik maoseleum and Itakpe-Warri rail.. I even excluded Abuja light rail from my list which was also started and completed by Buhari.

You had better go sit down if you have got nothing to say.

my brother, you would be very naive if you think N72 billion can start and complete a railway line from lagos all the way to ibadan.

Here is a news article stipulating how the funding for the project was secure and executed.

The Federal Executive Council (FEC) on Wednesday approved 1.488 billion dollars for the execution of the Lagos-Ibadan double track railway line modernisation project.

Minister of Information, Labaran Maku, disclosed this while briefing State House Correspondents on the outcome of the weekly FEC meeting, presided over by President Goodluck Jonathan at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
He said the approval followed a memorandum presented to the Council on the railway modernisation project.
The minister noted that the rail project was in 2006 awarded to CCECC Ltd, a Chinese company, but could not be completed due to paucity of funds.
Mr. Maku said that the project would now be executed in six phases, saying that the project would cover 2,733 kilometres.
“One major decision we made today was the modernisation of the Nigerian Railway system. For quite a while, Mr President has given a lot of attention to the transport sector, particularly the development of the railways.
“The projects in the railways took off with the rehabilitation of the existent old rail line system. Today, we took a major step to build a modern rail line between Lagos and Ibadan.
“The standard gauge line which we approved today in the council is going to run between Lagos, Ibadan, Ilorin, Minna, Kano and also there would be a phase that will take off from Minna to Abuja.
“The one from Abuja to Kaduna is already under construction.
“So, today the Council approved the project and this is a major step by Mr President to modernise the railway system.
According to him, the project, which is expected to be completed in 36 months, will generate more than 5,000 jobs in the country.
In his contribution, the Minister of Transport, Idris Umar, said the project was part of the second segment of the Lagos-Ibadan railway modernisation project with a distance of 156.65 km.
Also briefing the correspondents on the outcome of the meeting, the Minister of the FCT, Bala Muhammed, said the Council had also approved a variation of the scope of work for the contract for the design and construction of the Abuja Rail Mass Transit project (Lots 1 and 3) from 60.67 km to 45.245 km.
He said the cost of the project had also been revised from 841,645,898 dollars to 823,540,545.87 dollars.
He said the project, which would be executed in two segments, was an integral part of the FCT Transportation Master Plan, designed primarily to convey a large number of commuters and goods between the satellite towns.
“Today, council graciously considered and approved the variation on the scope of contract for the Abuja Rail Mass Transit Project and approved the reduction of about 17 million dollars,” he said.
The minister disclosed that FCT had secured a soft loan from China for the speedy completion of the 45 km rail project in 2013.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/93550-govt_approves_lagos_ibadan_rail.html
Re: Undeclared Assets: Onnoghen To Forfeit Huge Sums, Houses by Neoteny(m): 4:04pm On Feb 02, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
The newspaper headline says Onnogen MAY forfeit houses,money.Nairaland headline says Onnogen TO forfeit houses money

Potato potatoe

That's just you clutching at straws to save your gnarled, sinewy, craggly old scrotum face.

The erstwhile CJN is still NOT reinstated despite your insistence.

I would've asked " do you feel stupid now", but that's like asking a pig happily rolling in shiit whether it felt filthy.

Age has done nothing for you but degrade your faculties.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Undeclared Assets: Onnoghen To Forfeit Huge Sums, Houses by naijapips02: 4:04pm On Feb 02, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

You miss road..

see this runaway boko haram terrorist. grin
Re: Undeclared Assets: Onnoghen To Forfeit Huge Sums, Houses by GoldHorse(m): 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2019
This is total rubbish! If Buhari agree to this deal then I think I might just stay neutral. I will never support him again.

This man should be sent to jail!!!!! He must also tell us the source of the funds.

Its all these rubbish soft landings and secret deals that encourages these thiefs to keep stealing!!!!
Re: Undeclared Assets: Onnoghen To Forfeit Huge Sums, Houses by etrouble: 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2019
Kagawa10:
Before nko?

Kaduna-Abuja Rail.
Lagos-Ibadan Rail.
Itakpe-Warri Rail.
Zik Maoseleum.
Enugu-Onitsha-Aba Road.
Lagos-Ibadan Express.
Rice Mills.

Don't forget payment of entitlement to all former Biafran solders that have been humiliated and abandoned by successive governments. Biafran should be grateful to Buhari.

Atikuloot sold Nigerian Airways and NICON Insurance to his and Obasanjo's friend Barrister Jimoh without paying the workers any benefit. Buhari just paid them last year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose: Why Ekiti APC Primary Election Failed / Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) / DSS Accredits Daily Post, Nine Others For Coverage Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.