Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,703 members, 7,851,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:27 PM

Why The Organisers Of The Demonic BB Naija Need To Be Arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Organisers Of The Demonic BB Naija Need To Be Arrested (424 Views)

Yoruba Nation Rally: Police Fume As Organisers Vow To Shutdown Lagos Tomorrow / FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic / EFCC Reveals When Ganduje Will Be Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Organisers Of The Demonic BB Naija Need To Be Arrested by Daviddson(m): 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/4998174/blood-flowed-heads-broken-lagos

Going through the above thread, I could only imagine the horror "senseless" youth subjected themselves to, in the quest to be a part of a reality show which has no moral, socio-economic or political bearing at all. A question arose in my mind: Can this absurdities happen in a responsible society like America or Europe or even South Africa, where the govt value the lives of citizens and severe punishments are meted out to those who break the law?

About a year ago, a South Korean ship capsized and several people lost their lives. An investigation was done and it was discovered that the owner of that ship didn't take enough safety measures. He was hauled to court, convicted and is now serving jail term.

Here in obodo Naija, NIS conducted a sham recruitment exercise where thousands of people trampled over themselves and several people lost their lives and no one till date has been punished or jailed for it.

When are we going to start taking people's life seriously? Why should the organiser of BBN plan it this way when they're aware thousands would be swarming in and there would be no way trampling won't occur?
Why was registration not done online? In developed countries, these people would be charged with manslaughter, but can that happen here in Nigeria?
Re: Why The Organisers Of The Demonic BB Naija Need To Be Arrested by Daviddson(m): 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2019
Lalasticlala, what sayest thou?
Re: Why The Organisers Of The Demonic BB Naija Need To Be Arrested by citizenY(m): 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2019
Sponsors of this charade should give the resources to charity.
Re: Why The Organisers Of The Demonic BB Naija Need To Be Arrested by Daviddson(m): 1:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
citizenY:
Sponsors of this charade should give the resources to charity.
I'm telling you. The show is a total charade and celebration of sexual depravity. I wonder what our police are waiting for before they arrest those scammers for these apparent loss of lives due to their carelessness?
Re: Why The Organisers Of The Demonic BB Naija Need To Be Arrested by HappyPagan: 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2019
Daviddson:
I'm telling you. The show is a total charade and celebration of sexual depravity. I wonder what our police are waiting for before they arrest those scammers for these apparent loss of lives due to their carelessness?
If you don't like it, change channel.

This country will grow when we all learn to mind our businesses. I don't like churches, yet you don't see me telling the government to shut down churches because TB Joshua killed a few people at his guest house.

Let's love one another, and espouse hatred. Christ died for all of us, Mohammed died for none, Africans died for all.
Re: Why The Organisers Of The Demonic BB Naija Need To Be Arrested by Daviddson(m): 1:26pm On Feb 02, 2019
HappyPagan:

If you don't like it, change channel.

This country will grow when we all learn to mind our businesses. I don't like churches, yet you don't see me telling the government to shut down churches because TB Joshua killed a few people at his guest house.

Let's love one another, and espouse hatred. Christ died for all of us, Mohammed died for none, Africans died for all.
We're talking about people losing their lives and having permanent injuries and you're saying a different thing. Did you read that thread link at the top and other gory stories that have been coming since two days ago?

(1) (Reply)

[see How] Osinbajo Turn ‘drummer Boy’ In Ado Odo, Ogun State / Rivers Apc Crisis: Court Didn’t Order Inec To Relist Candidates – Abe / Obasanjo Rallies Support For Buhari In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.