Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

Buhari Orders NNPC To Extend Exploration To Six Basins (names) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders NNPC To Extend Exploration To Six Basins (names) (17651 Views)

Buhari Directs NNPC To Take Over The Operations Of Oil Wells / Atiku Must Tell Us Who He’s Planning To Sell NNPC To - Bismarck Rewane / Proof Of N450M Given To Keyamo By NNPC To Be Published By Us - Leadersng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders NNPC To Extend Exploration To Six Basins (names) by intergral(m): 12:25am On Feb 03, 2019
Firefire:
Buhary method of looting with fake expectation of oil in the north.

Dambruba. grin
Stop being bitter... I am currently a contract staff in the drilling process and oil has been found in Alkaleri of Bauchi state... Secondly lemme give you the raw truth, even if atiku will be given extra 2 million votes he can't win buhari... Apart from the crowd you see in his campaign from each states in the North there are still millions like me waiting to for Feb 16th to vote and we don't goto campaigns or neither do we shout online... I am from Adamawa State and if you see any Adamawa person that likes atiku just know that the person is either a Christian or his family is into politics and PDP to be precise.... I am not God so I can't tell you if he will win in Adamawa but incase you see that Atiku loose in his states, let it not come as a surprise to you!... Simple defeat your pastors cannot live with, simply because most of them said he will not win and he won, it has now turn into a must hate figure... Continue hating let's see where it will take y'ol... And if ya pastors still said to y'ol that their god told them that Buhari will loose then if he wins, just know that buhari is greater than your so called god for the second time... An empty drum speaks louder!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders NNPC To Extend Exploration To Six Basins (names) by danyexcel: 12:34am On Feb 03, 2019
intergral:
Stop being bitter... I am currently a contract staff in the drilling process and oil has been found in Alkaleri of Bauchi state... Secondly lemme give you the raw truth, even if atiku will be given extra 2 million votes he can't win buhari... Apart from the crowd you see in his campaign from each states in the North there are still millions like me waiting to for Feb 16th to vote and we don't goto campaigns or neither do we shout online... I am from Adamawa State and if you see any Adamawa person that likes atiku just know that the person is either a Christian or his family is into politics and PDP to be precise.... I am not God so I can't tell you if he will win in Adamawa but incase you see that Atiku loose in his states, let it not come as a surprise to you!... Simple defeat your pastors cannot live with, simply because most of them said he will not win and he won, it has now turn into a must hate figure... Continue hating let's see where it will take y'ol... And if ya pastors still said to y'ol that their god told them that Buhari will loose then if he wins, just know that buhari is greater than your so called god for the second time... An empty drum speaks louder!!!
Wasted sperm frm irresponsible drinkerd of a parent seeking attention. Potential suicide bomber

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders NNPC To Extend Exploration To Six Basins (names) by Kennydoc(m): 12:45am On Feb 03, 2019
gawu1:

Crude is not used to power automobiles only. It can be used to produce so many things besides automobile powering.

The reason why crude still has as much value is because petrol and diesel are still being used to power automobiles. If the developed countries of the world switch to electric cars, crude will become nearly worthless. That's the fact.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders NNPC To Extend Exploration To Six Basins (names) by Firefire(m): 1:38am On Feb 03, 2019
intergral:

How work over there? please stay safe.

Well done!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders NNPC To Extend Exploration To Six Basins (names) by overall90: 2:28am On Feb 03, 2019
intergral:

stop all these propaganda.
even if oil is found in Bauchi,is it in commercial quantities?
what you need to know is that the Fg have been looking for oil in the North as far back as the 80s and 90s when the then military government gave NNPC open check to make sure oil is discovered in the north.since you claim you work in the oil industry,you will notice that most senior northern personnel in the oil industry are from that era when sedco forex was digging all over the place.
moreover if there are proven oil reserves in commercial quantities,the IOCs like shell would have been there long ago and not this oil politics that NNPC is playing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders NNPC To Extend Exploration To Six Basins (names) by Naazz: 2:37am On Feb 03, 2019
Who will tell our Next Level government that oil may not really be attractive in the not too distant future. We definitely need a government that will think outside the box, and diversify the Nigerian economy in reality, and not with their mouths.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders NNPC To Extend Exploration To Six Basins (names) by Nobody: 3:47am On Feb 03, 2019
...and there goes the pseudo diversification the dumb dude promised!.... such a gross waste of my vote!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders NNPC To Extend Exploration To Six Basins (names) by AreaFada2: 4:23am On Feb 03, 2019
Shebi they said Niger Delta should stop making nyanga with oil, that oil is now more worthless than the sand dunes in the Sahara. shocked shocked shocked

Another lie & hypocrisy exposed (not that we didn't know before).

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders NNPC To Extend Exploration To Six Basins (names) by AreaFada2: 4:27am On Feb 03, 2019
Firefire:
Buhary method of looting with fake expectation of oil in the north.

Dambruba. grin
If you're bitter according to the potential Boko guy, then there are certainly many bitter people in Nigeria right now. Against Buhari's govt I might add. Considering the likes and shares your post above has garnered here. cheesy grin

Those guys are all about being in power. But have no idea how to use power positively in nation-building.

Yes Buhari can win. No surprise if people long left in ignorance and poverty and fed ethno-religious hate diet vote for their fellow religious fanatic.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders NNPC To Extend Exploration To Six Basins (names) by OkoroPeugeot(m): 6:24am On Feb 03, 2019
Add Anambra basin so it doesn't look "somehow".

King of the North

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders NNPC To Extend Exploration To Six Basins (names) by maisauki: 6:33am On Feb 03, 2019
AyakaDunukofia:
In 2040, the west will stop the production of petrol-powered automobiles. It is time to be strategic in planning for a post crude oil economy than these illusionary oil search.
2040 ir 21yrs-as in TWENTY ONE YEARS- frm now, nt 2moro
Re: Buhari Orders NNPC To Extend Exploration To Six Basins (names) by malakaimoscondo: 6:40am On Feb 03, 2019
mynd1:
Sir, are u pain? do u have problem with north?
buhari is still searching for oil whereas in ten years or more to come the demand for oil would have wither out.is this how he intend to diversify the economy?may be him own diversity is to change oil exploration to north
Re: Buhari Orders NNPC To Extend Exploration To Six Basins (names) by Ugwuoke347(m): 6:55am On Feb 03, 2019
I pity the foolish Southerners who are against Nnamdi Kanu.
It is very clear to every discerning mind that the Northern supremacists are vigorously preparing for a post-Nigeria economy!
They are already in a pact with Niger Republic.
Niger ports will serve an indepent Northern Nigeria.
Wait until they strike crude oil in sufficient sustainable volume and see whether they will not pull out of Nigeria within a couple of years and even take Abuja along with them!
They have all it takes to sustain an independent state.
What, even with gold and nickel !
They have been stockpiling so much money through Buhari's phantom budgetary allocations.
Ask yourself, where has all the trillions budgeted since 2016 gone to?
What happened to all the trillions in the single treasury account?
What has been done with all the billions of dollars borrowed by the Buhari government with no meaningful project on ground?

And, why are they hellbent on returning Buhari to power?
Time, only time will tell.
Enough said already.
Re: Buhari Orders NNPC To Extend Exploration To Six Basins (names) by zomoears(m): 7:31am On Feb 03, 2019
Some of my APC friends, one of them a PhD holder, were argiung blindly that its a full refinery PMB was going to commission. And the crowd of cheerleaders and beneficiaries of free alcohol kept cheering him on, because, according to them, he has a PhD and I dont.

To support PMB, u have to deliberately shut down your faculties and reasoning capacity. I swear!
Re: Buhari Orders NNPC To Extend Exploration To Six Basins (names) by intergral(m): 7:39am On Feb 03, 2019
Firefire:

How work over there? please stay safe.

Well done!
Work is fine, Bauchi is Safe... Borno is the problem
Re: Buhari Orders NNPC To Extend Exploration To Six Basins (names) by NickD(m): 9:17am On Feb 03, 2019
mynd1:
Sir, are u pain? do u have problem with north?
It's a wasteful venture, there's no oil in the north we'll keep screaming it even in the next 50years. It's practically impossible.
Re: Buhari Orders NNPC To Extend Exploration To Six Basins (names) by Elin: 11:10am On Feb 03, 2019
grin grin grin

They are seriously digging all the north like that Pic that lost the tortoise grinding stone.

God no give Una oil, Na by force? cheesy cheesy cheesy

They are expecting break up Very Soon grin grin

They wish they can steal the ballot Oil from South to North and declear it theirs. YanShegu! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders NNPC To Extend Exploration To Six Basins (names) by addictiv(m): 2:45pm On Feb 03, 2019
maisauki:
2040 ir 21yrs-as in TWENTY ONE YEARS- frm now, nt 2moro
The birth of a new technology usually signifies the end for the previous one. Crude has done it's part but we have something better now.. with the rate manufacturers are going EV those 21 years is too much for a global total shift. A sensible govt will start now to plan for the next 21 years. Cos time waits for no one.
Re: Buhari Orders NNPC To Extend Exploration To Six Basins (names) by freethesheeple(m): 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
Re: Buhari Orders NNPC To Extend Exploration To Six Basins (names) by bionixs: 7:14pm On Feb 03, 2019
mynd1:
God bless Mr president
God bless Nigeria
Nigeria sai Buhari Walahi.
for what?
Re: Buhari Orders NNPC To Extend Exploration To Six Basins (names) by bionixs: 7:16pm On Feb 03, 2019
Racoon:
So where now is the diversification to the non-oil economy mindset here After the kidnapped Univ.of Maiduguri exploration are yet to regain their freedom?
What have the previous attempts up north yielded? Stupid government bereft of workable solutions to Nigeria's problem. sad
ask a clown called Mynd1. he is just above you
Re: Buhari Orders NNPC To Extend Exploration To Six Basins (names) by ddim22: 10:09pm On Feb 03, 2019
mynd1:
God bless Mr president

God bless Nigeria

Nigeria sai Buhari Walahi.
This is not Buhari. This is Jubril the impostor reading a script from his masters.
Re: Buhari Orders NNPC To Extend Exploration To Six Basins (names) by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:07am On Feb 04, 2019
It took over 50 yrs to find oil in the Niger Delta; there should be no relenting; PMB pls carry on, we are behind you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FCTA Speaks On Rumoured Boko Haram Attack In Abuja / 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno / Eugene-odoh, Enugu Speaker Impeached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.