Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters (58215 Views)

Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters / FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US / Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Jaysolu(m): 4:13pm On Feb 03, 2019
AroleOduduwa:
Not trying to justify anything, but this white guys deserve to be scammed, mind you a lot of white peoples are con artist, their scam is even greater than Africans. Go and watch Fyre on Netflix if you’ve any doubt
Yu hav watch film na oh
Do u kno how many people thus particular man would've helped
Would you like if somebody calls you a ritualist jsr bcuz "alot of nigerians are killers, their ritual killing is even worst than American"
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Fadomero(m): 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2019
1Sharon:

After you
hahaha
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by eobianke(m): 4:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
I am a recent graduate waiting for NYSC which might come up probably in June. Please guyz if there is any one who has any opportunity legally which I can do temporally to make a living please help. I have OND In chemical Engineering and just rounded up my B Eng in same chemical Engineering. Am currently staying in Agbor Delta State but am very well ready to mobile anywhere.
Please friends don't ignore
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by mysticwarrior(m): 5:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
daddytime:

I hear you...keep deceiving and encouraging yourself in perpetuating evil and the un-justifiable.

Europe enslaved, under-developed and killed you abi...that's so a broken record that has been over played.

No one is forcing you into changing your ways and living right, at least no one forced me...my conscience did the trick and I am forever thankful I heeded to that still voice of reasoning in that good time.

Europeans are your reason for the lazy life you chose but you don't excuse the Americans, Asians, Oceanians and even your fellow Africans whenever they take your lying bait.

I once thought like you do now just to justify my sorry thieving life style, but guess what..

The first client I ever met as an apprentice one on one and collected about 30,000 € from was a Nigerian. He was just unfortunate to have been born in the UK hence his naivety...hope you see your folly now..
your write up is filled with fallacious details, no sane person would come out on social media and admit to a crime involving such an amount of money, that alone has discredited your entire writeup.
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by mysticwarrior(m): 5:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
Dirkcoyt:

You’re a liar
don't mind the liar jare
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by mysticwarrior(m): 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2019
daddytime:

Dem no dey tell pikin make e no grow big big teeth...dem dey only dey advice am to grow big lip join to fit take cover am.

By what time you realise how much of a waste you have caused your life by believing you could build anything lasting on the back of other people's sweats, I'll always be here to help and advice you on how to pick whatever is left of your life and start anew. I won't begrudge you for calling me names trust me...
your Nigerian politicians who are embezzling money and stealing from the poor karma don affect them? pls we would appreciate it if u could site examples.
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by j1mmy: 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
now he knows how Africans feel when they are exploited by whites
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by KunmiRoxitaLTD: 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
God will punish this guys,
They re really making the faithful ones loose good opportunities overseas

Oh God destroy them with there generation
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Sholaadey: 6:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
nwaanambra1:
HAS ANY ONE NOTICED THAT THESE SCAMMERS DON'T LIVE BEYOND 10 YEARS FROM THEIR FIRST SCAM?

PLEASE CHECK YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD AND SEE IF ANY OF THEM YOU KNOW 10 YEARS AGO IS STILL ALIVE AND KICKING FINE.

THEY ARE EITHER DEAD, MAD, SICK, IMPRISONED OR JUST DISAPPEARED.

GO AND CHECK OPA WIRE (OPA 6)
I REST MY CASE.
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Sholaadey: 6:45pm On Feb 03, 2019
KunmiRoxitaLTD:
God will punish this guys,
They re really making the faithful ones loose good opportunities overseas

Oh God destroy them with there generation

Are you any better?
Everybody na thief...fill in the rest grin
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2019
embarassed
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by eazriel09: 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2019
He never mentioned Nigeria because we have lousy and petty scammers in Nigeria doesn't make us the king of scam Go to Wall street, empire market forum, silk road 3, dream market on dark web and see the real fraudsters and dtug dealers they are mostly Russians, South Americans, British, Americans people who have made millions of dollars off fraud and drugs they have a mult billion dollar market for frauds and we don't talk about them. They called Nigerians hungry fraudsters

1 Like

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Rhea(f): 8:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
Made4naijablog:
White Man in bitter tears after being scammed by Nigerian fraudsters

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/white-man-in-bitter-tears-after-being-scammed-by-nigerian-fraudsters-video/

He must be a greedy one. Despite the widespread notoriety of Nigerians and their adulterated english, he still fell for their tricks.
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Lilimax(f): 9:08pm On Feb 03, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
grin grin grin E pain am .. e sweet me .. Lmao
undecided Karma is a bitch! Hope you're not a sadist?
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by mysticwarrior(m): 9:55pm On Feb 03, 2019
Scam na the only way blackman take dey conquer oyibo, their greed and foolishness made them to be outmanoeuvred by a hyper-smart thinking black man.
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by theGigolo: 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2019
Holocene:
In the US, they commit such crimes as identity theft and then use your details to obtain a credit card. Crime abounds in every society and it is not unique to Nigeria.
First Rule of safety: Dont be a greedy asshole.. Most scams not work if only people stop being greedy

Does this apply to people who were defrauded via dating scams?
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by NarnieSnyper(m): 10:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
TheWhiteBox:
There are, but a large chunk are Nigerians. I've lost count as to how many shows I've watched on TV about Nigerians scamming and defrauding people.

It pains me to the blood, brother. I watched this american sitcom titled 'Blackish'. I totally lost it when the girl told her brother that his internet date might be a (mentions a Yoruba name) from Nigeria trying to scam him.

A girl I was wooing some time ago said so long as it doesn't involve "ritual", she's cool with me if I engaged in "Yahoo yahoo". I was totally speechless.

1 Like

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Dirkcoyt: 10:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
NarnieSnyper:

It pains me to the blood, brother. I watched this american sitcom titled 'Blackish'. I totally lost it when the girl told her brother that his internet date might be a (mentions a Yoruba name) from Nigeria trying to scam him.

A girl I was wooing some time ago said so long as it doesn't involve "ritual", she's cool with me if I engaged in "Yahoo yahoo". I was totally speechless.

God help us in this country oooo! Your last paragraph fear me ooo
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Holocene(m): 12:06am On Feb 04, 2019
theGigolo:

Does this apply to people who were defrauded via dating scams?
Yep....most of those who fall prey would see a message from an extremely beautiful or handsome man and think manna has fallen from heaven. So you think an extremely beautiful babe go just begin send you friend request just like that abi??
Make them use their upper na...
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Mmlanrehh(m): 10:27am On Feb 04, 2019
TheWhiteBox:
There are, but a large chunk are Nigerians. I've lost count as to how many shows I've watched on TV about Nigerians scamming and defrauding people.

Is like
As in
Eskiss me pls
Can Dey just recolonize us in this country. Am fed up with Nigeria

1 Like

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by fredagu: 11:32pm On Feb 04, 2019
frosbel2:

Another illiterate !
calling me illiterate is you failing to realise that we blacks are just seen as slaves in dere eyes lets for instance upon how good Napoli koulibaly is dey r still chanting monkey racist chant on him just try and go to Russia wen you c how dey treat we black like shit you will run back den you will understand my point me illiterate cauz am steting d obvious
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by fredagu: 11:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
ikennaf1:

You're also racist. but I bet you don't know.
i know i discriminate whites pray dey dont cross my lane in diz Nigeria cuz i will deal wit dem and will Neva regret it
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
fredagu:
i know i discriminate whites pray dey dont cross my lane in diz Nigeria cuz i will deal wit dem and will Neva regret it

Quite a load you carry in your heart. I'd hate to be you. Good luck.
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
HarkymTheOracle:
Chai.. Our reputation has gone to the dogs.. embarassed

All scammers will reap what they sow in 10folds. Amen
Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy / 'I Spread HIV Because I Can't Die Alone' - Man Who Raped 24 Women (Video) / Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.