Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Politics: Be Wise For Once - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics: Be Wise For Once (211 Views)

Umahi To Ebonyi Youths: Remove Your Minds From Politics, Be Successful First / 6 Reasons Why I Think it was wise for Atiku to Avoid a Debate without Buhari / Quit Active Politics, Be A Statesmen - Reporter tell Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Politics: Be Wise For Once by ConcernedWife: 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
"After watching the Jonathan book launch, I stand not to speak, criticise or insult any Nigeria politician again. Seeing Oshiomhole laughing with and hugging Saraki, Uche Secondus having friendly conversation with Boss Mustapher, Oshiomhole and Atiku Abubakar laughing endlessly.I honestly nearly slapped myself for taking side and defending these Politicians. OBJ supports Atiku. His son supports Buhari. Doyin Okupe supports Atiku. His son supports Buhari. Atiku is the main opposition presidential candidate. His daughter is still a commissioner of health in APC Govt in Adamawa. Bode George supports Atiku. His daughter is an appointee of Buhari. Buba Galadima is Supporting Atiku, His Daughter Zainab is OSINBAJO'S Special Assistant Whichever way things go, these families and many others within the ruling class, will always benefit. Meanwhile, some of you are busy fighting, insulting, maiming and killing yourselves for them. *Tell me then what you gain from insulting people without been a direct beneficiary of the unfolding events. Better play polished politics and keep your relationship tidy - you may need them later*.

# words of the wise

1 Like

Re: Politics: Be Wise For Once by whitebeard(m): 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
Thank u oh OP..!

This is a battle between the people and them (PDP & APC)

People are being manipulated thats all..!!

And these guys really know how to manipulate the people..!

They are very good..!!
Re: Politics: Be Wise For Once by focus7: 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2019
ConcernedWife:
"After watching the Jonathan book launch, I stand not to speak, criticise or insult any Nigeria politician again. Seeing Oshiomhole laughing with and hugging Saraki, Uche Secondus having friendly conversation with Boss Mustapher, Oshiomhole and Atiku Abubakar laughing endlessly.I honestly nearly slapped myself for taking side and defending these Politicians. OBJ supports Atiku. His son supports Buhari. Doyin Okupe supports Atiku. His son supports Buhari. Atiku is the main opposition presidential candidate. His daughter is still a commissioner of health in APC Govt in Adamawa. Bode George supports Atiku. His daughter is an appointee of Buhari. Buba Galadima is Supporting Atiku, His Daughter Zainab is OSINBAJO'S Special Assistant Whichever way things go, these families and many others within the ruling class, will always benefit. Meanwhile, some of you are busy fighting, insulting, maiming and killing yourselves for them. *Tell me then what you gain from insulting people without been a direct beneficiary of the unfolding events. Better play polished politics and keep your relationship tidy - you may need them later*.

# words of the wise

Wao!!! Words full of wisdom.... Thank you for the post.

Permit me to repost this word for word anytime i find the need to.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Democratic God: God And Democracy In The Light Of His Nature / Verify Nnamdi Kanu's Sanity / I Am Fighting Corruption But It Has Not Been Easy, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.