Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,248 members, 7,849,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:14 AM

Pdp Claimed Responsibility For Yemi Osinbajo Crash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Claimed Responsibility For Yemi Osinbajo Crash (1836 Views)

Inappropriate Landing Technique, Brownout Condition Caused Osinbajo's Crash / Helicopter Company Issues Statement On VP Osinbajo's Crash / Atiku Reacts To Osinbajo's Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Claimed Responsibility For Yemi Osinbajo Crash by sarrki(m): 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2019
PDP has claimed responsibility for the crash of the helicopter the Vice President was traveling from Abuja to Kogi in this afternoon.

Mr. Lere Olayinka the Director of Media in the Atiku Campaign Organization made this claim a short while ago in a Facebook post on his page.

See below.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp Claimed Responsibility For Yemi Osinbajo Crash by helinues: 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2019
Chai

Grown man acting like a toddler

3 Likes

Re: Pdp Claimed Responsibility For Yemi Osinbajo Crash by calberian: 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2019
Y'all should be careful.

You can carry out your nefarious activities without all this propaganda. It's totally needless.

Na play-play dey bring serious tin.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Claimed Responsibility For Yemi Osinbajo Crash by Swagaholic01: 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2019
THE op is a total disgrace to the entire yoruba race

12 Likes

Re: Pdp Claimed Responsibility For Yemi Osinbajo Crash by Chipink(f): 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2019
Lol
Re: Pdp Claimed Responsibility For Yemi Osinbajo Crash by livelymatilda22: 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
This old fool called Lere Olayinka, is very useless and evil minded.I have never seen someone as bitter as he is ever in my life. You need to visit his facebookpage and read his numerous toxic posts..

Even if you are a Pdp supporter,you will be sorry for him.. What a devilish soul

3 Likes

Re: Pdp Claimed Responsibility For Yemi Osinbajo Crash by sarrki(m): 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2019
Swagaholic01:

The wailers want the vp dead

But to your surprise he’s strong and healthy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp Claimed Responsibility For Yemi Osinbajo Crash by sarrki(m): 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2019
livelymatilda22:
This old fool called Lere Olayinka, is very useless and evil minded.I have never seen someone as bitter as he is ever in my life. You need to visit his facebookpage and read his post..

Even if you are a Pdp supporter,you will be sorry for him.. What a devilish soul

They will all be put to shame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp Claimed Responsibility For Yemi Osinbajo Crash by Bigdeeee: 6:29pm On Feb 02, 2019
No surprise. PDPiigs are full of evil and hate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp Claimed Responsibility For Yemi Osinbajo Crash by madridguy(m): 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

PDP is cancerous.

3 Likes

Re: Pdp Claimed Responsibility For Yemi Osinbajo Crash by GOFRONT(m): 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2019
grin

Kogi witches and Wijad will never succeed......

They want turn Kogi state to Bermuda Triangle...
Re: Pdp Claimed Responsibility For Yemi Osinbajo Crash by Okoroawusa: 6:37pm On Feb 02, 2019
Bros!
small small o!

grin
Re: Pdp Claimed Responsibility For Yemi Osinbajo Crash by Dannyset(m): 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
Sarrki stop this please. Don't be like Lere who is senseless like his ponmo cutting boss.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Claimed Responsibility For Yemi Osinbajo Crash by SalamRushdie: 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
there is no proof he was refering to the VPs crash land
Re: Pdp Claimed Responsibility For Yemi Osinbajo Crash by sarrki(m): 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
Dannyset:
Sarrki stop this please. Don't be like Lere who is senseless like his ponmo cutting boss.

So we should not talk about it?
Re: Pdp Claimed Responsibility For Yemi Osinbajo Crash by sarrki(m): 6:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
SalamRushdie:
h

That’s the prayer of your people

But God says NO

1 Like

Re: Pdp Claimed Responsibility For Yemi Osinbajo Crash by SalamRushdie: 6:40pm On Feb 02, 2019
sarrki:

That’s the prayer of your people

But God says NO

I doubt anything sinister was amiss , from the position of the crashed chopper I can tell the chopper was actually coming in for a scheduled landing but came in what is called a hard landing make it to hit the ground hard bouncing off the ground causing that loss of main rotor and tail rotor orientation which would cause one of the blades of the main rotor to clip the ground and throw that helicopter either into a cartwheel flip or flip it on its side ( like what the pic shows)..

Suspect Causes of Hard Landing in a chopper..

1 Poor piloting : I doubt this will be the case here as Pilots that fly VIP presidential helicopters are some of the bestvand most careful helicopters pilots you will find as their training makes the fly the chopper in a very comfortable and safe manner for the VIPs to enjoy .

2 Loss of main rotor power at decent : this is a situation where the helicopter loses engine power and comes in for a controlled crash decent using Auto-rotation but I also doubt this because it's seems the chopper had actually reached it's pre destined LZ ( Landing site) before the crash.

3 Wind Shear : is a situation where a powerful downward draft of wind hits a chopper as it decends increasing the speed of decent suddenly beyond the control of the pilot causing a hard landing .. From the pictures of the LZ is see I believe Number 3 might have been the culprit because is see ample space favourable for rogue wind shear.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Claimed Responsibility For Yemi Osinbajo Crash by slimfit1(m): 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2019
APC is behind this one I can assure you. Buhari's camp wants to finish the pastor and replace him with a mallam as usual.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Claimed Responsibility For Yemi Osinbajo Crash by slivertongue: 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2019
HATE SPEECH
Re: Pdp Claimed Responsibility For Yemi Osinbajo Crash by livelymatilda22: 6:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
Here is another one I just got from that goat called Lere Olayinka 's facebook page.

Can you imagine what an old man is posting on his facebook page?

Lalasticlala mynd44 The world need to see this and be the judge.

No wonder SalamRushdie Pachukwudi44 and some wailing zombies always rejoice whenever something bad happens. Is this part of the Dubai strategy?

Re: Pdp Claimed Responsibility For Yemi Osinbajo Crash by SalamRushdie: 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
livelymatilda22:
Here is another one I just got from that goat called Lere Olayinka 's facebook page.

Can you imagine what an old man is posting on his facebook page?

learn to respect your seniors
Re: Pdp Claimed Responsibility For Yemi Osinbajo Crash by Dannyset(m): 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
sarrki:

So we should not talk about it?
Leave them to it.
Re: Pdp Claimed Responsibility For Yemi Osinbajo Crash by vengertime: 6:50pm On Feb 02, 2019
sarrki:
PDP has claimed responsibility for the crash of the helicopter the Vice President was traveling from Abuja to Kogi in this afternoon.

Mr. Lere Olayinka the Director of Media in the Atiku Campaign Organization made this claim a short while ago in a Facebook post on his page.

See below.
seun since your mods will condone this kind of fake news. Sarrki is a disgrace to nairaland. This news is to incite violence
Re: Pdp Claimed Responsibility For Yemi Osinbajo Crash by livelymatilda22: 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
SalamRushdie:

learn to respect your seniors
Respect that old goat? I won't be surprised if you are the Late Olayinka himself... So much similarities
Re: Pdp Claimed Responsibility For Yemi Osinbajo Crash by kernel001: 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
sarrki:

See below.

Feeding bottle isn't good for a mature man.
Re: Pdp Claimed Responsibility For Yemi Osinbajo Crash by livelymatilda22: 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
vengertime:
seun since your mods will condone this kind of fake news. Sarrki is a disgrace to nairaland. This news is to incite violence
Go to Lere Olayinka's page to confirm before spewing thrash here

Re: Pdp Claimed Responsibility For Yemi Osinbajo Crash by kernel001: 6:54pm On Feb 02, 2019
livelymatilda22:
This old fool called Lere Olayinka, is very useless and evil minded.I have never seen someone as bitter as he is ever in my life. You need to visit his facebookpage and read his numerous toxic posts..

Stop that, he's not worst than Laretta Onochie.
Re: Pdp Claimed Responsibility For Yemi Osinbajo Crash by kennyjam: 7:00pm On Feb 02, 2019
useless entity

this thing is going FP

I'm talking to the Oscar Papa.
Re: Pdp Claimed Responsibility For Yemi Osinbajo Crash by Arysexy(m): 7:05pm On Feb 02, 2019
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

Mod, poster has violated rule 8.

Lere never claimed he caused the crash.

Lere is not equivalent to PDP
Re: Pdp Claimed Responsibility For Yemi Osinbajo Crash by Jesusloveyou: 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2019
Swagaholic01:
fayose want to kill his brother because of politics
Re: Pdp Claimed Responsibility For Yemi Osinbajo Crash by ideynl1: 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
This is fake news. The picture was photoshopped.

No where on his Facebook page did he say so.

Mod should ban the OP

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Strongest Men In Rivers Politics / Kanu At The Biafran Town Hall Meeting In Los Angeles, USA (pictures&videos) / Obasanjo List Things Atiku Must Do To Get Back His Mandate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.