Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Nigerians Please Vote Wisely!!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Please Vote Wisely!!!!!! (285 Views)

Israel Vs Palestine - Nigerians Please Have Sense For Once / Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu / Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Please Vote Wisely!!!!!! by Jman06(m): 9:13pm On Feb 02, 2019
Hunger and hardship knows no tribe, religion nor party affiliation!

Buhari is no longer mentally fit to govern a complex nation like Nigeria. The man needs to retire to take care of his health and give way for a competent leader to rescue our economy and open doors for investors to come in and invest in Nigeria.

It is obvious that the cabals in this government are the ones trying hard to perpetuate their reign of terror. Let us all rise up and rescue this country and prevent the impending doom that would be unleashed by another 4years of this administration.

It is not a mere slip of tongue for Buhari to refer to Ogboru as APC's presidential candidate and then as senatorial candidate. It is a clear indication that the man has gone senile. Buhari does not even know his ministers by name, let alone those heading the various agencies of government.

Please avoid sentiments while casting your votes! Vote wisely!
My northern brothers, please vote wisely!

Let's not make ourselves a laughing stock among the rest of the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Please Vote Wisely!!!!!! by olajizz01(m): 9:15pm On Feb 02, 2019
If PDP is still at the helms,Nigeria will worst than Venezuela because they were still borrowing b4 they can pay salaries when oil price was at 70 dpb upward.

By this time,no lender will borrow them monthly without source of repayment and 30 to 50dpb at worst.
By now,kilimojaro will be a child play to what Nigeria will be owing just for salaries payment without any project.

They can't live without dipping their leprous hand into govt purse,hence their bleating like goat day in,day out.
Re: Nigerians Please Vote Wisely!!!!!! by FreshBoss007: 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2019
I think hitting the like button is easier than clicking the share button
so lets make it otherwise click like for buhari share for atiku

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Please Vote Wisely!!!!!! by Jman06(m): 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2019
Please oo!

I know why I'm shouting now oo

It is not like I'll be the worst hit o, but I know how many people I lent money during this 4 hellish years of APC government. Many of them are not from my tribe o

Let's correct the 2015 mistake now!!!
Re: Nigerians Please Vote Wisely!!!!!! by olajizz01(m): 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
Jman06:
Please oo!

I know why I'm shouting now oo

It is not like I'll be the worst hit o, but I know how many people I lent money during this 4 hellish years of APC government. Many of them are not from my tribe o

Let's correct the 2015 mistake now!!!
So,if PDP are in the helms,there won't be hardship when oil price was at 30 to 50 dpb with our mono economy,PDP had been borrowing b4 they could meet up to pay salaries even when oil price was at 70 dpb upward.

STOP BEING DECIET.
Re: Nigerians Please Vote Wisely!!!!!! by Jman06(m): 10:03pm On Feb 02, 2019
olajizz01:
So,if PDP are in the helms,there won't be hardship when oil price was at 30 to 50 dpb with our mono economy,PDP had been borrowing b4 they could meet up to pay salaries even when oil price was at 70 dpb upward.

STOP BEING DECIET.
Even with the decline in oil prizes, good economic policies would attract foreign investors and that would help cushion the effect of the fall in oil prizes. This government introduced a lot of bottlenecks that chased away big businesses from the country. That translated to job losses and high cost of living.

Also, remember that oil subsidy was removed by this administration. The subsidy removal was supposed to positively reflect on our economy but this is not the case simply because we have poor economic managers at the helm of affairs.
Re: Nigerians Please Vote Wisely!!!!!! by JujuSugar(f): 10:05pm On Feb 02, 2019
Jman06:
Hunger and hardship knows no tribe, religion nor party affiliation!

Buhari is no longer mentally fit to govern a complex nation like Nigeria. The man needs to retire to take care of his health and give way for a competent leader to rescue our economy and open doors for investors to come in and invest in Nigeria.

It is obvious that the cabals in this government are the ones trying hard to perpetuate their reign of terror. Let us all rise up and rescue this country and prevent the impending doom that would be unleashed by another 4years of this administration.

It is not a mere slip of tongue for Buhari to refer to Ogboru as APC's presidential candidate and then as senatorial candidate. It is a clear indication that the man has gone senile. Buhari does not even know his ministers by name, let alone those heading the various agencies of government.

Please avoid sentiments while casting your votes! Vote wisely!
My northern brothers, please vote wisely!

Let's not make ourselves a laughing stock among the rest of the world.
True talk, sir

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Comrade Atti Moses Has Presented A Branded Car To The Campaign Team Of Grace Eki / Anti Corruption War Or A Vendetta? / Buhari Arrives In Ondo, Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.