Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) (3770 Views)

Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall / Atiku Floors Buhari In Enugu As Buhari Fails To Secure 25 Percent Vote / 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 03, 2019
A video has emerged of President Muhammadu Buhari failing to recognise his own handwriting on national television.

While appearing on an interactive programme on NTA on Friday, Buhari had written down questions asked by members of a live audience.

However, when it came to answering the questions one after the other, the president could not recognise his own handwriting.

Staring at the paper on which he wrote the questions, Buhari said, “It is not very clear what I have written here….”

Watch video below

https://www.herald.ng/buhari-fails-to-recognise-own-handwriting-on-nta-video/?fbclid=IwAR28avf3JpsbKrqFZpa86Uv5QJwNovnIumz7g-9y8hrLCgKuuEK79bCU5OQ

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) by Olalekank(m): 8:19am On Feb 03, 2019
The child down my street of 10 years can recognize her own writing but OUR presidential candidate who millions would vote for, an alleged WAEC holder cannot read what he has written.

We are in trouble and we seriously need help but many supporters do not know it yet...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) by Dannyset(m): 8:20am On Feb 03, 2019
Mtcheww!
Is that why we should not vote for him? When you have something better to say come tell it to us why we 24million ready voters of Buhari should not vote him come Febuhari 16th.
Thanks! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) by Nbote(m): 8:22am On Feb 03, 2019
He wanted to deceive dem into thinking he was writing something.. I'm sure if U check d paper na gibberish e write...

23 Likes

Re: Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 03, 2019
Rubbish. I watched the video and he was simply addressing an already asked question which he noted.

It was the question he referenced when he said it wasn't clear and not his notes.

This OP no well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 03, 2019
Olalekank:
The child down my street of 10 years can recognize her own writing but OUR presidential candidate who millions would vote for, an alleged WAEC holder cannot read what he has written.

We are in trouble and we seriously need help but many supporters do not know it yet...

Did you watch the video at all?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) by StupidInyamiri: 8:26am On Feb 03, 2019
If illiterates can recognize that Buhari is better for Nigeria than crooked Atiku in every ramification, I bet you, you ought to give them your certificates to wrap weina for customers because they're more educated than you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) by Vulcanheph(m): 8:28am On Feb 03, 2019
Zombies come and defend your master

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) by Olalekank(m): 8:30am On Feb 03, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Did you watch the video at all?
Yes, I watched it earlier on Twitter.

I also wouldn't exchange any mentions back and forth cos going through your comments depict that you're politically bias

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) by ipobarecriminals: 8:32am On Feb 03, 2019
wink grin cheesy pd pigs and confusionist.U pigs can only deceive una fellow pigs .I'll vote for the man from Sudan than the NG thieves AtikuObi
Re: Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) by Davash222(m): 8:35am On Feb 03, 2019
Dannyset:
Mtcheww!
Is that why we should not vote for him? When you have something better to say come tell it to us why we 24million ready voters of Buhari should not vote him come Febuhari 16th.
Thanks! grin
Your case is even worst than your pay master !!

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) by zeromeridian: 8:38am On Feb 03, 2019
This cannot make FP l bet you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 03, 2019
Olalekank:

I also wouldn't exchange any mentions back and forth cos going through your comments depict that you're politically bias

Its biased and not bias.

Perhaps a certain part of your brain was shut off when you were watching it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 03, 2019
His medulla oblongata is filled with fura de nunu.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) by pillarmaria(m): 8:57am On Feb 03, 2019
Sometimes I feel ashamed to call this Man my president.

we need younger and intelligent men.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) by Olalekank(m): 9:01am On Feb 03, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Its biased and not bias.

Perhaps a certain part of your brain was shut off when you were watching it
Okay. Thank you for the correction, have a great week ahead.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) by Joshmodest(m): 9:06am On Feb 03, 2019
Let's free this man from his troubles ,and vote somebody who wrote waec, come next week!!!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) by mekaboy(m): 9:09am On Feb 03, 2019
Nigerian Youths are lazy, just like the president, they can't read between the lines.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) by Konki: 9:14am On Feb 03, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
If illiterates can recognize that Buhari is better for Nigeria than crooked Atiku in every ramification, I bet you, you ought to give them your certificates to wrap weina for customers because they're more educated than you
Your condition is sentenced to the lifeless zone for the next 4 years till you learn to quit zombified life.

Ilitrates are more discerning than the lettered!

Little wonder Nigeria's development can't rise above your reasoning?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 9:18am On Feb 03, 2019
ok

Re: Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) by Parada: 9:29am On Feb 03, 2019
Olalekank:

You n need the help more than any support. When you see them wail like this you’d think they are neutrals but their pathetic life is dedicated to electing a self declared thief. How foolishly one will be roaring to electing someone that confessed on National TV to sell the country’s wealth to his friends is beyond me and so many fools boast of this shamelessly on NL

Olalekank:

But you are not biased ba ?
You sure say you sabi the meaning of bias ?
Many of you are simply eager to expose how foolishly you reason. Rubbish !
Re: Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) by princemillla(m): 9:33am On Feb 03, 2019
I love pa buhari very much n please with his spirit but the man is tired n need rest to enjoy his gratuity. No b byforce make him die as current president.

Free buhari from bondage, that is suppose to be our slogan. A vote against buhari is a vote for his health

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) by ogenyi1: 9:33am On Feb 03, 2019
I like Buhari for once thing---- he is a comic relief cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) by BrokenTV: 9:39am On Feb 03, 2019
Dannyset:
Mtcheww!
Thanks! grin
Oga stop deceiving yourself you are only voting the cabals back in power, Buhari is not in charge of his government.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) by Dannyset(m): 9:42am On Feb 03, 2019
BrokenTV:

Oga stop deceiving yourself you are only voting the cabals back in power, Buhari is not in charge of his government.
Ok sir........so who do I vote?
Re: Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) by Factfinder1(m): 10:34am On Feb 03, 2019
grin

Re: Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) by GR8ST(m): 10:43am On Feb 03, 2019
undecided
Re: Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) by shakmati(m): 10:50am On Feb 03, 2019
Dannyset:
Mtcheww!
Thanks! grin

I really want to say 'may God punish you, may thunder fire you and may tipper jamb you and break 206 bones in your body' but because today is Sunday, I am just looking at you and smh!
Re: Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) by shakmati(m): 10:55am On Feb 03, 2019
Olalekank:

Good. Don't waste your time with that Teteshit! She or he is the product of zombiesm characterized by senslessness and spewing of shit whenever they open their mouth!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) by naijapips04: 11:02am On Feb 03, 2019
Dannyset:
Mtcheww!
Thanks! grin

sorry sir but three post is not for zombies. Those ones are lost already

(1) (2) (Reply)

#ENDSARS: CNN Now Reporting The Protest As It Goes Global. / Breaking News!!! Ijaw Declares Country, Creates 21 Provinces!!! / How Obidients Set 6 Million Crucial Ballots On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.