Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,073 members, 7,859,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

Watch This If You Still Doubt Osibanjo Helicopter Crash- GRAPHIC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch This If You Still Doubt Osibanjo Helicopter Crash- GRAPHIC (1828 Views)

Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. / Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash / Dele Momodu, Nigerians reacts as Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash In Kabba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch This If You Still Doubt Osibanjo Helicopter Crash- GRAPHIC by somalianprince: 9:42am On Feb 03, 2019
Re: Watch This If You Still Doubt Osibanjo Helicopter Crash- GRAPHIC by NdiaraIGBO: 9:48am On Feb 03, 2019
What?

Check the pilot!
Re: Watch This If You Still Doubt Osibanjo Helicopter Crash- GRAPHIC by haladadon: 9:53am On Feb 03, 2019
you are trying to get views on your YouTube video.

this helicopter crash is a stunt by the pilot, no one was injured. This crash is faked.

if you think it's not true then come here (click this link) and prove is wrong.

https://www.nairaland.com/4999277/why-think-osibanjos-heli-crash

is this the guy whose helicopter just got crashed.

1 Like

Re: Watch This If You Still Doubt Osibanjo Helicopter Crash- GRAPHIC by Guestlander: 9:53am On Feb 03, 2019
Psalm 121:6-8

God is faithful.
Re: Watch This If You Still Doubt Osibanjo Helicopter Crash- GRAPHIC by Guestlander: 9:55am On Feb 03, 2019
haladadon:
you are trying to get views on your YouTube video.

this helicopter crash is a stunt by the pilot, no one was injured. This crash is faked.

if you think it's not true then come here (click this link) and prove is wrong.

https://www.nairaland.com/4999277/why-think-osibanjos-heli-crash

Of course.

1 Like

Re: Watch This If You Still Doubt Osibanjo Helicopter Crash- GRAPHIC by KenOne: 9:55am On Feb 03, 2019
These people are pathetic in nature the most gullible people on planet earth are PDP members and my brothers across the Niger people. Haba!

Was Osinbajo in military chopper since you can't reason and think for yourself, Nnamdi Kanu will continue to reason and think for you people.

If you can't differentiate between white and camouflage chopper then you need help.

I know they'll still not understand camouflage. It's military colour. Oya receive sense in your next life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch This If You Still Doubt Osibanjo Helicopter Crash- GRAPHIC by Zeezxo(m): 9:56am On Feb 03, 2019
English is just some people headache. I think they said it was crash landed. Abi is it not different from crash. These Media people no go kill us one day.

Did you need a tutor on Corel draw. Adore illustrator, Photoshop. Check my signature
Re: Watch This If You Still Doubt Osibanjo Helicopter Crash- GRAPHIC by ProWalker: 9:57am On Feb 03, 2019
This is a wrong video

2 Likes

Re: Watch This If You Still Doubt Osibanjo Helicopter Crash- GRAPHIC by chozzy: 9:59am On Feb 03, 2019
OP, but you posted video of a different crash scene
involving a military helicopter.

I can see an Airport at the background or does Kabba
now have an airport?

4 Likes

Re: Watch This If You Still Doubt Osibanjo Helicopter Crash- GRAPHIC by Bigii(m): 10:35am On Feb 03, 2019
somalianprince:
This can only be miracle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diPuddDpDMo

Fake video. That's not the VP helicopter.
This one is painted camouflage while VP's heli is white.

Dumbo!

2 Likes

Re: Watch This If You Still Doubt Osibanjo Helicopter Crash- GRAPHIC by SalamRushdie: 10:39am On Feb 03, 2019
Not the same helicopter but the same hard landing situation .

I doubt anything sinister was amiss , from the position of the crashed chopper I can tell the chopper was actually coming in for a scheduled landing but came in what is called a hard landing make it to hit the ground hard bouncing off the ground causing that loss of main rotor and tail rotor orientation which would cause one of the blades of the main rotor to clip the ground and throw that helicopter either into a cartwheel flip or flip it on its side ( like what the pic shows)..

Suspect Causes of Hard Landing in a chopper..

1 Poor piloting : I doubt this will be the case here as Pilots that fly VIP presidential helicopters are some of the bestvand most careful helicopters pilots you will find as their training makes the fly the chopper in a very comfortable and safe manner for the VIPs to enjoy .

2 Loss of main rotor power at decent : this is a situation where the helicopter loses engine power and comes in for a controlled crash decent using Auto-rotation but I also doubt this because it's seems the chopper had actually reached it's pre destined LZ ( Landing site) before the crash.

3 Wind Shear : is a situation where a powerful downward draft of wind hits a chopper as it decends increasing the speed of decent suddenly beyond the control of the pilot causing a hard landing .. From the pictures of the LZ is see I believe Number 3 might have been the culprit because is see ample space favourable for rogue wind shear.

1 Like

Re: Watch This If You Still Doubt Osibanjo Helicopter Crash- GRAPHIC by bularvz: 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2019
somalianprince:
This can only be miracle

That's not the VP helicopter men

1 Like

Re: Watch This If You Still Doubt Osibanjo Helicopter Crash- GRAPHIC by nwanyionitsha: 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
somalianprince:
This can only be miracle

That is an old video. Happened in Mali. Always confirm before you post.
Stop propaganda today.
Re: Watch This If You Still Doubt Osibanjo Helicopter Crash- GRAPHIC by nwanyionitsha: 2:31pm On Feb 03, 2019
KenOne:
These people are pathetic in nature the most gullible people on planet earth are PDP members and my brothers across the Niger people. Haba!

Was Osinbajo in military chopper since you can't reason and think for yourself, Nnamdi Kanu will continue to reason and think for you people.

If you can't differentiate between white and camouflage chopper then you need help.

I know they'll still not understand camouflage. It's military colour. Oya receive sense in your next life.
You well,? Is the op a PDP member? Smh.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Records Narrow Victory Over Buhari In Oyo / Atiku: We’ve Real Figures Of Presidential Election / Farooq Kperogi Lies About Dasuki. Should Anyone Shout If He Gets Arrested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.