Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras (34871 Views)

Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections / What Happened To Trader Money? / Tolu Ogunlesi Compares 10,000 Trader Money To Obasanjo's Keke NAPEP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by nwanyionitsha: 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
naijaguy123456:
90 percent of them are IPOB nonsense. Do they hate we Yoruba that much ?

One thing is guaranteed, Sanwo Only will deport them all back to their land away from Lagos, it's what Ambode could not do. You can't hate me and live in my house at the same time.
You can deport no facking soul no where. We die here. We own the land. Few luxury buses full of my relatives driving into Lagos today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by jrusky(m): 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
This irony of life not everybody in life will wish you well in fact some of your family member are not even happy seen you alive so I think Osibande should live with it as one of those things.

His dead profit no one so no need wishing him death but that is life some are happy with you while are not.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by forinclay: 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
Micheal9745677:
See prove below

Scammer.. Thief... Olodo robata!!!
Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by nwanyionitsha: 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2019
Ategberoson:
average Igbo are dummies.
average yeribas are sophisticated morons. Take a bite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by dododawa1: 12:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
One tribe(E/l) and their evil mind,I know mention name oooo.
Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2019
OmoManU:
In as much as Atiku, PDP and their cronies took over the media space simply because they have the resources to do so, what makes me happiest about this whole 2019 elections is that fact that despite it all and their support from some hate-filled southerners, it is sure they can't beat Buhari, Buhari still clearly remains the candidate to beat

Please what do you mean by hate -filled Southerners?

Are you supporting Buhari because of what he has done to ease the sufferings of Nigeria or supporting him because he is from your side or share the same religious faith and fate with you?

Nobody hates buhari please...I cant just hate who I don't interact with,...

But am against his government and the way he tackles issues and his inability to resolve the condition of Nigeria.....stop this nonsense of HATE pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by Ategberoson(m): 12:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
average yeribas are sophisticated morons. Take a bite.

coming from a man with down syndrome
Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by Daguccizgreat(m): 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
OmoManU:
In as much as Atiku, PDP and their cronies took over the media space simply because they have the resources to do so, what makes me happiest about this whole 2019 elections is that fact that despite it all and their support from some hate-filled southerners, it is sure they can't beat Buhari, Buhari still clearly remains the candidate to beat
Only morons and lifeless folks will vote Buhari. You guys supporting Buhari need mental evaluation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by osazeeblue01: 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2019
vote buying tradermoni.
Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by Ojoji(m): 1:03pm On Feb 03, 2019
naijaguy123456:

One thing is guaranteed, Sanwo Only will deport them all back to their land away from Lagos, it's what Ambode could not do. You can't hate me and live in my house at the same time.

You will be surprised to know that most of those comments against VP these days are from his tribe. Someone was reporting him the other day in faaji FM the moderator quickly cut the caller off and warned him not to repeat that. So people not generally love the way APC is handling Nigerians

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:04pm On Feb 03, 2019
ClearFlair:
PDP supporters have a really hard time understanding that not everyone is like them and Atiku. They don’t believe that people exist who are not involved in corruption and that people also exist who can support a presidential candidate without wanting anything but good governance in return. After defeating Atiku at the polls on 16th, we upright Nigerians should all come together and start an intervention for Atiku supporters. They really need a re-orientation because corruption has altered their minds.

You are so deluded to this corruption advertisement of Buhari that you can't look around him and see how he is supporting other corrupt looters with him simply because they are from the same confused stealing party APC......

So Buhari is a saint right?...the money that will be recovered from Buhari's family and relations after he leaves office will make you know you have been ordained to be a Zombieee for life....congrats Chief

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2019
OmoManU:
U go shock very soon

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by Sunbrown22: 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2019
Read below

Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by princfred(m): 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2019
I pity Yoruba Christians who their Islamic counterparts will deceive to vote Buhari only for Osibanjo to be "removed" via a "crash" and replaced with a Muslim to complete the ongoing purge of Southern Christians in the top levels.
To the wise ones in this fight, i pray for more strength and Gods protection for you.
Two helicrash in 7 months is no coincidence.
Las las the evil they support will reach them if they don't make hay..

I think Buhari never hear say em survive to send thanksgiving message like others? The bloody Fulani and killings, 5 & 6. But igbos are bad abi?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 03, 2019
cucumbae:
#10k cannot buy osinbanjo's younger daughter a pair of slippers.
English corrected
Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by Bobbysteps: 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2019
deboysben:
An excuse to reduce it to 4500 from initial 10000
When did PDP work for Nigeria? why are you always sounding foolish? pls, get sense bro.
Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by XaviDayo(m): 2:11pm On Feb 03, 2019
OmoManU:

And you know this coz u be God P.a ko?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by KingWarri: 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2019
OmoManU:

For Nigeria to be really united people like you should be tied to a big milestone and drop into the Atlantic Ocean...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by KingWarri: 2:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
princfred:
I pity Yoruba Christians who their Islamic counterparts will deceive to vote Buhari only for Osibanjo to be "removed" via a "crash" and replace him with a Muslim.
Two helicrash in 7 months is no coincidence.
Las las the evil they support will reach them if they don't make hay..

I think Buhari never hear say em survive to send thanksgiving message like others? The bloody Fulani and killings, 5 & 6. But igbos are bad abi?

no mind those bad belle people... them they fear the southerners

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by Ayobami7(m): 2:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
好的
Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by MrCEO69(m): 3:20pm On Feb 03, 2019
naijaguy123456:

I v not seen a yoruba from lagos, ask your parents where ur actual state of origin is. Then get back to me.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by Igbodicool(m): 3:25pm On Feb 03, 2019
naijaguy123456:

No man's land as usual.
Igbos own 50% of Lagos land; deal with it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2019
Seandisputed:
As much as i don't like his boss and his (Osinbajo's) hypocritical nature as an acclaimed Man of God, i still won't wish something bad happens to him.
Those wishing him death where did you drop your conscience?
Does he wish you life? Na life be this?
Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by goaldynboy: 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
OmoManU:
[s]In as much as Atiku, PDP and their cronies took over the media space simply because they have the resources to do so, what makes me happiest about this whole 2019 elections is that fact that despite it all and their support from some hate-filled southerners, it is sure they can't beat Buhari, Buhari still clearly remains the candidate to beat [/s]
Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by goaldynboy: 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2019
naijaguy123456:
[s]90 percent of them are IPOB nonsense. Do they hate we Yoruba that much ?

One thing is guaranteed, Sanwo Only will deport them all back to their land away from Lagos, it's what Ambode could not do. You can't hate me and live in my house at the same time[/s].
Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by brojoshua: 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2019
They actually love money than human life
Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by brojoshua: 4:21pm On Feb 03, 2019
Many people people don't have mercy, they too will not receive mercy
Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by Osashalom: 4:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
omonaijiria:
Osinbajo: ‘Hope nothing happened to Trader Money’ – Nigerians react to VP’s helicopter crash

Nigerians on Twitter have reacted to Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s narrow escape on Saturday after a chopper conveying him to a rally crashed in Kogi State.

DAILY POST reports that the incident happened in Kabba area of the state.

The incident has since stirred mixed reactions online as some Nigerians prayed for the safety of the Vice President, while others queried the Buhari-led government.

Here are some comments gathered by DAILY POST from Twitter:

@slymanfly “God is great for his mercy on our outstanding VP. Your enemies will never smile against you. May Almighty God protect you and Mr President to complete Gods assignment in putting our country on the right part.”

@sparoswagg “Evil sign! Stop sharing this 10k, he won’t hear!‏”

@Muhamma79068871 “May Almighty saves our Star boy and others to continued leading us to the Next Level. Ameen”

@Caleb69138416 “It’s a warning from God to the VP to honourably resign because Osinbajo shall not die but live to declare Atiku’s victory.”

@daddy_1_3 “Thank God our trader money is not burnt”.

@Olaoluw39017217 “Hope that thing no catch fire oo, trademoni dey inside ooo”.

@ezevee “Although, I want Buhari out but I don’t wish death on anyone even if Osibanjo dey do anyhow I don’t wish him death O”.

@ifyuzowulu “OMG thank God they all made it out safely.”

@VictorBabsOlu2 “Thank you Jesus!‏”.

@abbieblackgirl “Thank God they’re OK”.

@AdeyanjuShola6 “That’s terrible”

@Gafbaba “OMG I hope he’s safe”.

@umarnabil080 “Does It just happen? Is he inside?‏

@OwolabiUgochuk2 “I hope he is not alive”

@OkiemuteQ “God will continue to disappoint you guys‏”.

@okedinmasunday “PDP looted that engine for 16 years”.

@emmanuel_glossy “Please was Buhari in the helicopter”.

@JABEERJIJJI “Ayyyya sorry Oududua wish u Allah’s safety”.

@chijiokeokoli2 “Thank God for their safety”.

@barack_temple “hmmm, uncorrupted VP has money to buy helicopter? its an inconclusively welcome development. hmmm there is God sha”.

@babsosho “I hope no life was lost.”

@OkongwuOnyekac1 “Thanks be to God that no life was lost”.

@Charlieson_snr “Thanks to God for safety.‏”

@Preciou14514455 “I hope he wasn’t inside if he was, I pray nothing happens to him”.

@izangmarcus1 “Hope he is safe?

@RBiakpara “Thank God for his and others’ safety.”

@Olayanju9 “I hope he’s safe”

@Dupsyojewumi “Thank you Jesus”

https://www.dailypost.ng/2019/02/02/osinbajo-hope-nothing-happened-trader-money-nigerians-react-vps-helicopter-crash/amp/
Lol
Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by SOFTDRINK: 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
naijaguy123456:

You'll choke and die on your hate against the Igbos.

1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by Reptyle(m): 5:06pm On Feb 03, 2019
So there are people that believe that VP Osinbajo moves around from place to place handing out cash to people in the market place? cheesy cheesy cheesy

They believe he moves around with a big bag or box of cash and traders queue up and VP hands out the money to them. cheesy

Why are people always so eager to put thier ignorance on public display?
Re: Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras by Udoskybest: 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
One zombi even called him starboy and ended up crucifying english, a pastor reduced to starboy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sheikh Nuru Khalid Sacked, Banned From Mosque / Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.