Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

4teeron's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4teeron's Profile / 4teeron's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Education / Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by 4teeron(m): 5:48am On Feb 06, 2022
4teeron:
Courses You Can Study Are,
Educational Management
Educational Technology
Peace Studies
Philosophy
Guidance and Counseling
Early Childhood Education

Education / Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by 4teeron(m): 5:46am On Feb 06, 2022
Courses You Can Study Are,
Educational Management
Educational Technology
Peace Studies
Philosophy
Guidance and Counseling
Early Childhood Education

Education / Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by 4teeron(m): 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2022
Guidance and Counseling

Education / Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by 4teeron(m): 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
Philosophy is available

Education / Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by 4teeron(m): 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
In LASU you get Philosophy with this result
Romance / Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by 4teeron(m): 12:34am On Feb 09, 2021
You see if you don't drop your ego you will lose another relationship after this. One thing is missing here, go visit her at home even though she maybe absent or refuse to see you drop a note or let someone close to her acknowledge your presence then you can come back here and tell us steps you took to get things in order.
You need to stop the habit of calling her Mom, you need to man up and face it.

3 Likes

Agriculture / Re: APPLES Can Be Grown In Nigeria! SEE NOW! by 4teeron(m): 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
Do u have business proposal for this Apple Orchard Business?
impeccable001:
Apples are one of the most popular fruits eaten in Nigeria and all over the world— and for good reason. They are nutritious fruit loved by everyone both young and old.

They are rich sources of vitamins and minerals that are good for our health. They help in weight loss, reduce the risk of heart attack, help reduce the risk of attack in asthma patients and can improve memory etc., the list is endless.

But do you know that they can be grown in Nigeria? Yes they can!

Before now apples could only be grown in the temperate regions of the world like Europe, North Africa, USA, China etc. this is because the fruit needs a ‘cold chill’ ( around 7oC for 5 weeks) to break dormancy for flowering. This has made growing apples in the tropics like Nigeria impossible.

But not anymore, because due to breeding studies by scientists from the crop and horticultural science Mekkelle university in Ethiopia. They have breed Anna variety of apple that can comfortable grow in our weather conditions.

This variety are readily available here in Nigeria and can grow and give excellent yields. They start to produce fruit from 4 feet tall even before transplanting to a permanent site.

They are easy to manage like any other fruit tree and can grow in diverse soil types.

Each tree produces around 450 fruits per season.

Limited seedlings available for delivery nationwide

Contact me Now on 07068320962 (whatsapp/ calls) or 09082891813 (calls).
Romance / Re: For How Long Should A Courtship Last?? by 4teeron(m): 10:56pm On May 30, 2020
FeliciaOja:
Maximum of 6 years
Anything above 6 is Lord of The Rings
I fall for this category
Family / Re: My Life! From Almajiri To Custom Officer ( God Bless Okafor And Obinna) by 4teeron(m): 2:33pm On May 18, 2020
sadi78:
#WorthReading
THE ALMAJIRI.

(A true story)

Life as an almajiri in Kano was very tough. I could still remember how we went about in tens begging for alms and food. It’s really not a life anyone should live. I lived it years ago and could still tell exactly how it hurts; the memory of it and the hellish experiences we had to bear. Almajiri life isn’t a life. It’s like being dead-alive. I lived that life.

I was ten when I decided to remove the cloak of destitution and face life squarely. It still remains the turning point in my life and the wisest decision I’d ever taken.

I could still remember vividly what led me to take such a decision one afternoon.
It was at Sabon Titi Kano. We were nine in number. We had trekked all the way from Bida Road. Ali, my best friend was saying something about how very unfair it was that girls were not allowed to wander about begging as boys did. He said something about girls being lucky and fortunate because they were not subjected to the demeaning life that we lived.

“But you don’t have to think that way,” I said.
“You know that if you lived a good life here on earth, you surely would enjoy in heaven when you die.”

Ali had always thought differently. He was thirteen years old. Several times he would tell me that we should elope.
He said he didn’t like the way the Mallami treated us.
According to him, we were treated as slaves and it was very unfair. Ali was the first ever almajiri I had seen who did not like his being a poor beggar. He always compared himself with the children of the rich.
"Do you think Mallam Ladan will ever allow his own children to move about aimlessly in the streets begging as we do?” he often asked me.
“He will never do a thing like that. His children eat good food and go to the white man’s school but we don’t. And every day, we take money that we make from begging to him. That is not fair.”
No one hated Mallam Ladan as much as Ali did at that time.
Mallam Ladan had always said that Ali was rebellious and that he behaved like an infidel.

One day, and according to him, all infidels would never gain paradise where there were lots of merriments. I remembered one day Ali had asked a question during our usual group recitation of the holy book and Mallam Ladan, red with indignation ordered that Ali should be whipped.

According to him, Ali had asked a blasphemous question. Since then, Ali expressed his displeasure and irritation about the Mallam secretly to me.
So, the day I finally made up my mind to quit almajarinci was at Sabon Titi.

We gathered around a very busy canteen owned by a woman from Lafia whom everybody referred to as Mama Nassarawa. She had a very large open space with huge patronage. Most often when any of her many customers ate to their fill and there was leftover, we would swing into action.

It was usually like warfare. Our survival-of-the-fittest lives were hugely dependent on the miserable remnant from the food Mama Nassarawa’s customers left in their plates.

Keenly, we watched from a close distance as the customers ate. Our eagle eyes moved from customer to customer and hand to hand. Contrary to what people think, the almajiri usually had more than enough to eat but we ate like swine; unhealthy and without control.

There was a very beefy fellow eating a fat meal. He had so many pieces of meat in his soup which attracted some of us; I especially had had the rare opportunity of eating meat and fish many a time. This would happen when some people barely touched their food before passing it to us. I had often wondered then why some people would eat only little food and be satisfied. Ali had also wondered too. He had told me once that he had never had a full stomach.

He would emphasize further that until his hand got tired of conveying the food from the plate to his mouth, he would always continue to eat.

The beefy fellow at Mama Nassarawa made me have a rethink that day. He was eating pounded yam. Ali and I fixed our eyes on him. Suddenly, I noticed something rather strange. This fat customer was drooling like a toddler.

Saliva dropped from his mouth into his soup as if there was a burst tap in his throat. We were supposed to take a dive for the leftover of that food!
Mere looking at him made me sick.

“Ali, can you see what is happening?” I muffled. “Can you see the way that man’s saliva fall freely into his soup?”
Ali smiled. “Abubakar, I am really shocked at what you are saying. Do you mean to tell me that you haven’t seen something like this before?"

I can swear by my life that most of these people there are sick. And because we eat what they leave behind, we are very likely to share in their misfortune since most illnesses are contagious. Abu, we are walking corpses.”

His response gave me goose pimples. That was the day Ali and I made up our minds to go out there and change our stories and destinies.
In life, Allah gives us all equal opportunities.
He gives us same air to breath and same time; twenty four hours daily to live in.

No one has more time than others. What we do with the time and how we choose to breath is dependent on the choices we make. Some make good choices and others don’t.

“Ali,” I muttered coldly, “may Allah forbid that I eat the leftover food from that man.” For the first time since we became friends, Ali hugged me. “Abu, you have said a noble thing. If you mean what you have said then we must elope. We must leave now.
There’s nothing as sweet as freedom.
”We both separated from the other boys that day and threw our beggarly bowls away.
That night, we found a Dangote trailer which was about leaving for Lagos. It had just the driver and his conductors. Ali and I sneaked into it when no one was watching and in no time, our journey out of Kano began.
It was not until we got to Suleja that the driver and his conductor found us in their vehicle. They had stopped along the Abuja-Kaduna Road to refuel and eat. It was past ten. The conductor pointed his torch and saw us sleeping in a corner.
“Subanalahi!” he exclaimed rather surprisingly. “Ahmadu come and see these miserable elements sleeping in our vehicle.”
The driver climbed up and found Ali and me in the truck. I was shocked when he asked if we had eaten.

Ali and I replied in unison that we had not eaten. He ordered us to climb down the truck. We followed them to a food vendor’s place where he bought us good food. It was the very first time that we would be having such good meals without begging for it.

After we had told him our story, he advised that we find a mosque in Suleja to spend the night.
“If you go to Lagos, you will suffer. The people there will not help you. They will tell you to go to your parents.

You are still in the north. People here will understand why you are out of school at this age. This is why you should be here and not in Lagos. I will advise that you get shoe shining kits and begin to render services to people.

Whatever you make could feed you and you will have a little to save for school.
”He gave us two hundred naira each and reiterated that we must use it wisely. The money at that time was big. How Ahmadu understood us and promptly decided to come to our aid still baffles me to this day.
When their vehicle left, we spent the night at Kaduna Road on a plank beside a parked lorry.

At dawn, we went to a nearby stream and bathed. It really felt so good that day because it seemed we were no longer under anyone who would dictate for us. That day, we found some cobblers and they told us how to go about getting all the kits and how to do the job.
In three days, we were already dexterous shoe shiners.
Days later, we were brilliant cobblers. On our twelfth day on the job, an Igbo trader whom we went to his house to polish his shoes, nineteen pieces in all took pity on Ali and me and asked a few questions.

“You people are too young to do this job you are doing,” he said. “Don’t you have plans to go to school?”
Ali and I told him that we had already bought all our note books.
“It’s our uniforms that are left for us to buy,” I told him.

He was leaning on his car and from the way he kept nodding; it was obvious that he was impressed with what we’d told him.
He insisted we show him the books we had bought. Ali quickly ran to the shop where we had already paid for the books but were yet to be supplied to fetch them.

In no time, he was back with them. That day after we had finished polishing his shoes, Mr. Okafor gave us money to buy our uniforms. He said he would have taken us and given us a place to stay but that we were too young and he could be accused of abduction.

“Come here when your uniforms are ready,” he told us.
That was how Allah used Mr. Okafor to change our story in 1992. He took us to a public primary school and registered us.

Some people are angels and when you are lucky to meet them, they don’t care what your tribe or religion is before they choose to help you. Mr. Okafor was such a person. Ali and I began to sleep in one of his warehouses at night with some of his workers, mostly Hausas who help to offload his goods. His wife treated us like her own children. She would give us food and some of her children’s old clothes.
Tragedy struck in the year 2004 when Ali and I were at ABU Zaria.

Mr. Okafor had an accident on his way to his village and died. I thought this would affect us but Obinna, his eldest son took over his fabric business and still carried on as if nothing had happened.

The relationship we had with the family blossomed. When we returned from school, we would work in one of their warehouses until the holiday was over. There was never a time we called Obinna and told him we needed money and he didn’t respond.

After my service in 2010, I joined the Custom Service while Ali through one of his friends whom he met in school became a politician. He is a lawmaker in his State House of Assembly. He is doing great. We are both doing great and still good friends.

And we are still very close to the Okafors. Ours is a relationship that would last until the day Allah calls us. Our story has taught me that the saying ‘man is the architect of his own fortune,’ is very true.

And also, when there’s a will, there surely will be a way. Don’t let anyone deceive you, there is light of every dark tunnel for everyone.
We only remain in the darkness of the tunnel because we are just too scared to approach the light. If we make a move, we surely would be out of the tunnel.
I got married in 2015 and Obinna and his mother attended the wedding. They were also in Ali’s wedding too a year before.

When we fight over tribe or religion, we do so because we are largely ignorant of our existence and how Allah can use us as angels to help one another. Humanity should always count because we are all one and the same.

It is needless for us to keep pointing guns and raising daggers at one another.
This just change my deteriorated mood right now. Thanks Bae for sharing this with me
Romance / Re: Nigerian Man Revealed The Rashes Under A Lady That Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by 4teeron(m): 10:56pm On May 14, 2020
lefulefu:
abi cheesy..if possible buy her plenty of it.only dirty or damp undies causes craw craw and other irritation down there.all those guys that carry strange women at night i wonder how they cope giving them cunninlingnus cheesy.
Bro. Clothes dey help Ooooo too much secret dey under wey eyes no fit see

1 Like

Romance / Re: Nigerian Man Revealed The Rashes Under A Lady That Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by 4teeron(m): 10:10pm On May 14, 2020
lefulefu:
chai! and one guy will do genital contact with this one under the guise of sex lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed and catch this skin disease from her
or some guys will be licking that place under the guise of MouthAction shocked
guys be observant in the type of girls u hang out with
and ladies stop wearing dirty undies abeg
change ur undies regularly or if u dont have many undies then try wash ur undies regularly
soap is not expensive nau
To avoid any stories I support my babe in getting undies and toiletries if I see anyone I like i buy for her I no want stories that touches the heart in near future.
Car Talk / Re: Toyota Corolla Or Mini Bus Suzuki. Which One Is Suitable For Transport Business? by 4teeron(m): 6:28pm On May 14, 2020
pasol4real:

Guy there are no such things as that in this line of biz. It’s just by luck you get a honest driver, I must be frank with you.
I know Bro.
Family / Re: I Was A Husband: My Experience by 4teeron(m): 3:19pm On May 14, 2020
Truly we heard his side of the story the Woman also have tails to narrate but my little point here is that marriage is sweet when u have something that fetch u something. I just believe marriage open many realities about we humans I pray to God everyday that he should make my partner be mine real side angel and give me what to keep me as the head and never the tail in my marriage.
You're light with them in dealings they will mess up, You're strict with them in dealings they will still mess up. God nah Ur hand we dey have witness marriage of 37yrs with 5 adult children and grandchildren ended not because of infidel but something tangible between both parties involve and they refused to forgive each other.
Car Talk / Re: Toyota Corolla Or Mini Bus Suzuki. Which One Is Suitable For Transport Business? by 4teeron(m): 3:12pm On May 14, 2020
pasol4real:

Of course n register with the Bonny camp ppl, otherwise they will arrest you
Can i get a 90% satisfy driver from you Bro.
Car Talk / Re: Toyota Corolla Or Mini Bus Suzuki. Which One Is Suitable For Transport Business? by 4teeron(m): 1:26pm On May 12, 2020
pasol4real:

Vi- obalende route
I must paint my minibus to the commercial colour use there before I can ply the road?
Car Talk / Re: Toyota Corolla Or Mini Bus Suzuki. Which One Is Suitable For Transport Business? by 4teeron(m): 7:17am On May 12, 2020
pasol4real:
Don’t make the same mistake that I made .
I bought a mini bus sometime ago n in less than a year was able to raise about 1. 5 million to buy a Toyota Corolla for uber.
This was a mistake I ended up regretting cos the Corolla I bought almost twice the mini bus made a weekly delivery of 35 k where as ,the min bus paid me 30 k weekly
If I had bought 2 mini buses with that money my weekly returns would have been 60k as against the 35k the Uber guy was delivering. So guy u better invest that money on a minibus n continue to multiply it until you have made enough money to acquire a Toyota Corolla while still having your minibuses running. The corolla would then just be there for convenience.
My point is if what you want is to make money... go for the mini bus.
In terms of stress ,they are both stressful .
Please can I know where ur minibus route?
Car Talk / Re: Toyota Corolla Or Mini Bus Suzuki. Which One Is Suitable For Transport Business? by 4teeron(m): 2:33pm On May 11, 2020
pasol4real:
Don’t make the same mistake that I made .
I bought a mini bus sometime ago n in less than a year was able to raise about 1. 5 million to buy a Toyota Corolla for uber.
This was a mistake I ended up regretting cos the Corolla I bought almost twice the mini bus made a daily delivery of 35 k where as ,the min bus paid me 30 k weekly
If I had bought 2 mini buses with that money my weekly returns would have been 60k as against the 35k the Uber guy was delivering. So guy u better invest that money on a minibus n continue to multiply it until you have made enough money to acquire a Toyota Corolla while still having your minibuses running. The corolla would then just be there for convenience.
My point is if what you want is to make money... go for the mini bus.
In terms of stress ,they are both stressful .
Kudos Bro. You're absolutely right go for mini bus I got a mini bus for myself I have business i run in LASU, was lucky to qualify for a bank loan immediately I got the loan I went for the bus now due to lockdown business in campus short down till indefinite. But my bus serves me right have been using the mini bus more than 7 months the engine still sound good and body still intact no matter how bad business u will get Urs uber drivers don't have much to gain now even V.I.O. is another issue for Uber drivers, if you are committed and determined into using your minibus u will realise your money back soon, but to enjoy your bus for long don't over stress it, when I spoke with the guy I brought mine from yesterday he said I will get my type around 1.1 to 1.2 million belt engine and non turbo with 3 plugs engine capacity.

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by 4teeron(m): 3:22pm On May 07, 2020
Preshieben:
stingy boyfriend spotted
The other account hold savings for future not to be tampered with only for essential reasons.
Romance / Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by 4teeron(m): 3:21pm On May 07, 2020
@Preshieben, Am Not Stingy The Other Bank Account Is The Future That Is Yet To Come Savings.
Romance / Re: I Always Try To Make My Bae See The Foresights In Ideas Shared With Her But She by 4teeron(m): 5:03am On May 06, 2020
Thanks Bro. For the advice, I will work towards that always thought is her line of biz so she can do it perfect. No Qualms nah me share idea if she no buy make i venture into my idea I fit even employ her with my idea instead of giving the job out to another human.
Romance / I Always Try To Make My Bae See The Foresights In Ideas Shared With Her But She by 4teeron(m): 4:29am On May 06, 2020
I ALWAYS TRY TO MAKE MY BAE SEE THE FORESIGHTS IN IDEAS SHARED WITH HER TO GROW HER BIZ BUT SHE SLUGGISH ABOUT IT AND THE IDEAS DIED OFF BUT DURING THAT PERIOD I SHARED WITH HER I MAKE SURE I DO WITH OTHER PARTIES, SOME WORK OUT GOOD FOR THEM AND SOME DON'T.
WHAT CAN I DO MORE TO MAKE HER SEE REASON WHY SHE NEED TO GRAB IDEAS SHARED INSTEAD OF LETTING DIED OFF WITHOUT UTILIZING IT?
THIS HAD BEEN AN ISSUE BETWEEN US FOR LONG WE FOUGHT SEVERALLY ABOUT IT, I LATER STOP AND LET HER BE WHEN I NOTICE I GO EXTREME WHENEVER I GET UPSET ABOUT IT. I DECIDED TO FACE MY BIZ AND SHARE WITH PEOPLE WHO CAN VALUE MY IDEAS.
Romance / Re: Man Films His Girlfriend For Having 3some With His Bestfriend/girlfriend (video) by 4teeron(m): 3:51am On May 06, 2020
That Is Why Security Man Dey Bleep Oga Wife And Oga PA Too Dey Assist To Make Oga Wife Enjoy Latest Style.... Abeg Ur Comment On Dis Mata No Valid. Either Rural Or Urban, Rich Gang Or Average Gang. Woman Wey Go Bleep Up Will Surely Do Make We Just Pray We Get Our Own Woman Wey Wetim We Get To Offer Fit Satisfy Her.
If Man Wan Live Long For Dis Era Wey We Dey Make Him No Think Am About Woman Too Much. As Everything Dey Advance And Upgrade Nah So The Disadvantages Dey Plenty Too Much, Woman Follow For The Mata.
Romance / Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by 4teeron(m): 4:09pm On May 05, 2020
My bank account balance in the other bank

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: For The Love Of Beer What's Your Favorite Brand And Why? by 4teeron(m): 2:12pm On May 05, 2020
Goldberg Larger
Romance / Re: Some Men Need To Think by 4teeron(m): 2:04pm On May 05, 2020
Please don't judge the lady yet let ask her if she added any value to the Guy Life Financially.
Madame what Financial Impact Have You Contribute To Your Man's Life and Career?
If No, Please Do And U Will See If Truly Your Guy Is Stingy Or Not.
Romance / Re: Please This Newlyweds Need Your Advice. Thanks by 4teeron(m): 12:59pm On May 03, 2020
To me traditional marriage endorsed, either church wedding or traditional is okay but we overdo things here in Nigeria as long it is done in present of 2 or 3 pple, so u can later seal it up when the marriage registry is open (federal marriage registry is the official endorse for marriages). Bro. Think and do the right, left for me my Babe don follow me go house Oooo.

1 Like

Romance / Re: These Are The Stories We Would Tell About 2020 by 4teeron(m): 5:20am On Apr 29, 2020
Will tell them even the Federal Government can't be trusted with our foods, so everybody find means to survive.

Will tell them even during the pandemic crisis our politicians where busy doing business as usual looting relief funds.

Will tell them that education in Nigeria is a scam and it has be redefine long before now in Nigeria �� but we just accept the scam during the pandemic rise.

Will tell them we lost prominent people to the pandemics.

Will tell when you see people moving around with mask on their face don't feel anyhow about it,was invented to contain a widespread virus now turn something we swag with. In short note the mask wearing got history behind it.

Will tell them in December 2020 to March 2021 we witness the large amount of child births in the country.

Will tell them during the pandemic there was a very proactive Governor that dedicate himself to curb the widespread in the state he governed. *SANWO-OLU*.

Will tell them there was once a time power tussle happened between the western world countries due to the pandemic crisis.

Will tell them you see this crude oil that sell for this amount was down to almost 0.5% within 4months during the pandemic.

Will tell them you see this NURTW Agberos there was a time they have to go unbreak and even scare to touch or hit anybody talkless to cause mayhem with passenger coordinator in buses.

Will tell them a city got his popularity within few weeks after it had been existing for many decades more than 6 billion humans know there is city called WUHAN in China. Guinness Book of Record reloaded.

1 Like

Romance / Re: I Was Raped Before My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed It – by 4teeron(m): 8:40am On Apr 28, 2020
It maybe a makeup story or not but I think sex have gone beyond the old eras, things changes so fast I remembered vividly it took a new born baby days before eyes open but now immediately you gave birth eyes comes out wide open I remember when white pills (name unknown) used to poison rats but prepare that now rats will still survive. I feel the Man pains only few men can stay committed after witnessing their wife raped but for the woman to claim orgasm during rape it can actually happened. Even though the man divorce her and marry another he should try to up his games in the other room.
Romance / Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? by 4teeron(m): 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
We met at an acting rehearsal venue ahead of our convention but officially everything started at the convention premises with tickling sensation.

13 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You by 4teeron(m): 7:21am On Apr 11, 2020
Anyway maybe because am a committed Man I always advise my babe on the best to do even got her toiletries and make sure she change her undies regularly because I don't let her lack any of it so no excuses for not smelling good. I may disagree with the 9 points, this advise is for those who already have issues with their vagina.
Romance / Re: The Only Thing You Should Do For A Man Is Pray For Him Don't Help Anyone by 4teeron(m): 5:32am On Apr 11, 2020
Just move on with your Life, Not All Broke All Struggling Guys Are Same. Relationship Is All About Understanding If You Guys Don't Understand Each Other Forget It Nothing Works, No Mrs Right Or Mr Perfect Anywhere. That Marriage Or Relationship That Glitters They Also Got Stories To Tell.
Religion / Re: See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) by 4teeron(m): 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
If Adam and Eve were in danger of being tormented forever, would it not have been fair to warn them of that?
Instead, Adam was told that he would return to the dust. We might ask, “Would it have been fair to tell Adam that he would go back to the ground if he was really going to a fiery hell?
read Genesis 2:16, 17, and Genesis 3:19.

1 Like

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.