Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

These Are The Stories We Would Tell About 2020 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Are The Stories We Would Tell About 2020 (958 Views)

Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Would Tell Your Character And Behavior / Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake / Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Are The Stories We Would Tell About 2020 by Lamanii22(f): 9:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
I really don't know if this is the right section for this piece, but I chose to post it here cause this is the section I am most active in...

We will tell them that it was too hard to read the news.

We will tell them that every store shut down at once.

We will tell them that more people lost their jobs in one week than they had in decades combined.

We will tell them that we never got palliatives from the government although it was promised but it never got to most of us.

We will tell them about the empty shelves.

We will tell them of the cancelled weddings. We will tell them about having virtual parties.

We will tell them how we all worked from home or, really, stayed home tried to work when everything was too uncertain to think clearly half of the time.

We will tell them that we quickly learned what “essential personnel” was and we never saw those jobs the same way again.

We will tell them of the kids of the medical professionals who stayed with relatives because their parents didn’t have enough masks.

We will tell them that lives were lost.

We will tell them that more were spared.

We will tell them that, at the beginning, nobody believed it would be this big.

We will tell them how, slowly, we realized we were wrong.

We will tell them that the way that a virus can spread is paralyzingly scary. We will tell them that the world as they know it now did not always exist this way. We will tell them that there was a time when not everyone knew how to wash their hands for 20 seconds and sanitizing wasn’t standard practice and shoes were worn in the house and nobody knew what the phrase “flatten the curve” was or had heard of Wuhan.

We will tell them that what is commonplace now was inventive then.

We will tell them about the helpers.

We will tell them that it was as real as anything could be.

And we will tell them that the recovery was, too.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Stories We Would Tell About 2020 by Yxxx: 9:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
Exactly we will.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Stories We Would Tell About 2020 by zionmde: 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
we will tell dem how we survived

1 Like

Re: These Are The Stories We Would Tell About 2020 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
Dont be frightened, its just a Pandemic. Even if its the end(most occurences are hinting to this),God Knows best

1 Like

Re: These Are The Stories We Would Tell About 2020 by dyze(m): 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
We will tell them we survived

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Stories We Would Tell About 2020 by tidalstorm(m): 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
We will tell them how the government stole money people donated to help the masses and left us in hunger.

3 Likes

Re: These Are The Stories We Would Tell About 2020 by Mohblack: 10:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
We will tell them how buhari was giving us ‘pick two’

1 Like

Re: These Are The Stories We Would Tell About 2020 by Froshloaded: 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
Swears sad

1 Like

Re: These Are The Stories We Would Tell About 2020 by bcbones: 12:57am On Apr 29, 2020
Stay tuned.....
But all in all I see beautiful stories coming from this scary moments, maybe not for all but at the end some will have a testimony to bring out thanks to the lock down.

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Stories We Would Tell About 2020 by bcbones: 12:59am On Apr 29, 2020
Mohblack:
We will tell them how buhari was giving us ‘pick two’

It's like pick 2 (weeks), pick 2 (weeks), hold on (1 week)........
Waiting for the next game play

1 Like

Re: These Are The Stories We Would Tell About 2020 by 4teeron(m): 5:20am On Apr 29, 2020
Will tell them even the Federal Government can't be trusted with our foods, so everybody find means to survive.

Will tell them even during the pandemic crisis our politicians where busy doing business as usual looting relief funds.

Will tell them that education in Nigeria is a scam and it has be redefine long before now in Nigeria �� but we just accept the scam during the pandemic rise.

Will tell them we lost prominent people to the pandemics.

Will tell when you see people moving around with mask on their face don't feel anyhow about it,was invented to contain a widespread virus now turn something we swag with. In short note the mask wearing got history behind it.

Will tell them in December 2020 to March 2021 we witness the large amount of child births in the country.

Will tell them during the pandemic there was a very proactive Governor that dedicate himself to curb the widespread in the state he governed. *SANWO-OLU*.

Will tell them there was once a time power tussle happened between the western world countries due to the pandemic crisis.

Will tell them you see this crude oil that sell for this amount was down to almost 0.5% within 4months during the pandemic.

Will tell them you see this NURTW Agberos there was a time they have to go unbreak and even scare to touch or hit anybody talkless to cause mayhem with passenger coordinator in buses.

Will tell them a city got his popularity within few weeks after it had been existing for many decades more than 6 billion humans know there is city called WUHAN in China. Guinness Book of Record reloaded.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Stories We Would Tell About 2020 by alasan007(m): 7:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
We will them about how scary it is to visit people during the time other distance relative inclusive how boring it eventually be how it made me realize Netflix is a bae grin

1 Like

Re: These Are The Stories We Would Tell About 2020 by alasan007(m): 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2020
Lamanii22:
I really don't know if this is the right section for this piece, but I chose to post it here cause this is the section I am most active in...

We will tell them that more people lost their jobs in one week than they had in decades combined.

We will tell them that we never got palliatives from the government although it was promised but it never got to most of us.

We will tell them of the cancelled weddings. We will tell them about having virtual parties.

We will tell them how we all worked from home or, really, stayed home tried to work when everything was too uncertain to think clearly half of the time.

We will tell them that we quickly learned what “essential personnel” was and we never saw those jobs the same way again.

We will tell them of the kids of the medical professionals who stayed with relatives because their parents didn’t have enough masks.

We will tell them that the way that a virus can spread is paralyzingly scary. We will tell them that the world as they know it now did not always exist this way. We will tell them that there was a time when not everyone knew how to wash their hands for 20 seconds and sanitizing wasn’t standard practice and shoes were worn in the house and nobody knew what the phrase “flatten the curve” was or had heard of Wuhan.

R u not on IG?

1 Like

Re: These Are The Stories We Would Tell About 2020 by TheSourcerer: 6:54am On Jun 23, 2020
Lamanii22:

This was unexpectedly Chilling . .... .and I likey

' would be this big 'Is a continuous present sense
You should be making reference with past tense
All your words are accurately put except that , do you understand ?

Would have been that big *
Would be that big *

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: These Are The Stories We Would Tell About 2020 by bluefilm: 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
We will tell them that the media is the virus itself, most especially considering the way they have been forcing us into believing that there's really a pandemic whereas in reality, it is nothing but a SCAMdemic.

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! Meet The Couple That Can Have Orgasm For Up To 18 Hours Just By Hu / Mingle To Marry Platform / "Let Me Be Your Sugar Daddy" - Don Jazzy Announce His Sugar Daddy Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.