Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

4xstore's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4xstore's Profile / 4xstore's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Business / Re: How You Can Earn $1000 In 2 Months by 4xstore: 2:48am On Jul 10, 2020
Please,why not make some brief overview of what you have in stock for the house.God bless you.
Politics / Re: Is The Ghanian Cedi Stronger Than Naira? by 4xstore: 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
Me I think it has to do with the purchasing power of the country. and going by the economic terms, i believe Nigeria is more stronger. Ghana currency was reevaluated some years back. Although, Nigeria has got y
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Massive Recruitment At Ritman University Academic And Non-Academic(70 Positions) by 4xstore: 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
I HOPE THE TECHNOLOGIST CAN APPLY TOO?
Business / How Can You Trade Forex Successfully In Nigeria. by 4xstore: 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2012
THERE ARE A LOTS OF MYTH SURROUNDING FOREX TRADING.I INVITE THE TRADERS TO COME ON BOARD TO DISCUSS THIS FOREX ISSUES AND PROBABLY WIPE THE MYTHS.
FOREX REMAIN ONE OF THE SURE WAY OF MAKING MONEY ONLINE.I BELIEVE.DO YOU AGREE?
Career / Re: Hnd For Post Graduate Abroad? by 4xstore: 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2012
YOUR HND SHOULD BE IN UPPER CREDIT FOR YOU TO BE ELLIGIBLE.
Politics / Re: “why We Did Not Kill Obasanjo” – Boko Haram Leader by 4xstore: 2:43am On Jan 25, 2012
Nigeria we hail thee.We should be weary of the 2015 issue of breaking up.I pray President Jonathan will not be the last Nigeria united president.

Unless something drastic is done to address the present issue.

When you decided to pick a lion and start nursing it,when it grow old,He may not know u as the owner.When the lion is now hungry and seeing the owner is the only available,what do u think will be the next action?.

WON KILO FUN OLODE,SUGBON OLODE OGBA IKILO>

In addition,PAPA Obasanjo,EBORA ose pa o.
Politics / Re: We ‘re On Northern Govs’payroll – Boko Haram by 4xstore: 2:22am On Jan 25, 2012
This are very surprising.However,Nigeria remain very strong.What join us together should not be broken by \Boko Haram.
Education / Re: If You Want To Be Rich And Happy, Don't Go To School by 4xstore: 2:31am On Jan 24, 2012
Please,the book is highly recommended for those who want to be an entrepreneur.There are others too in the collections.You will to read it to get the whole pictures.That is RICH DAD,POOR DAD.
Business / Re: Are There Nigerians Making Money Online by 4xstore: 5:53am On Jan 18, 2012
Good posting.Making money online in Nigeria is real.Forex trading is one of the good thing but higherly strategic and needed skills.

You can shine online.Avoid scams and yahoo stuff.

Best luck
Business / Re: 2 Million Naira To Invest,how Much Can You Pay Back? by 4xstore: 5:33am On Jan 18, 2012
Please,there are things you must be conscious of first.It's not about the return.However,please,know what you are doing.With that amount,you are made for life if you learn and conscious to do the right things in the right way.Nigeria market has the highest returns on investment.

I wish you all the best.Please,let your brain and mind be intact.Don't rush to any offer.

But I can see you shinning.
Food / Re: Pls,can Somebody Help Me With Genuine Info To Start Exporting Raw Foods by 4xstore: 5:24am On Jan 18, 2012
Missy B,thank you.You are a friend in deed.
Education / Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by 4xstore: 5:08am On Jan 18, 2012
let the guy respond so we can help him the more.
Education / Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by 4xstore: 6:38am On Jan 17, 2012
I expect the guy to respond but no way.It's a lesson for every one out there to cheat.The guy has been very lucky.He must have cheated in K.G,got free.N/P school,sec schl too.Also,he must have cheated in JAMB?

If you are caught in final year,that means the nemesis has been waiting for you at the edge of breakthrough.

Firstly,locate any MFM church,and go for seriously deliverance from the household enemy who does not want you to excel in life.

That's is my own encouragements.

It's well with your soul.
Food / Pls,can Somebody Help Me With Genuine Info To Start Exporting Raw Foods by 4xstore: 6:29am On Jan 17, 2012
Please,I would be glad if somebody can be kind enough to help me with genuine info to start exporting Nigeria And African Raw foods and Bitter Collar to Asia And Europe.

My contact is pillarsimpex@gmail.com (Sola)

Thank you for your anticipated assistance.
Autos / Re: How To Successfully Pre Order A Car On Nairaland ( For Buyers And Sellers ) by 4xstore: 6:23am On Jan 17, 2012
Nice deal
Religion / Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by 4xstore: 6:16am On Jan 17, 2012
Be Careful of what you join.All in life should not be about money.Even,some cult group has change to church just to deceive people.

So,Beware.Satan right from onset has no good package.

Although,if you tired of enjoying peace,you can join.But No say,I no tell you.

The gravity is much.In fact one may not be alife to witness it.

Enough is ok for the wise.
Properties / Re: 20 Plots Of Land Available In Akure,ondo State For N250,000 Per Plots by 4xstore: 5:48am On Jan 17, 2012
The Location is along Akure/Idanre road.Accessible to the main road.After Adofure.The Topography is ok.Not water logged.

If you are interested,get in touch.or send a mail to pillarsimpex@gmail.com

The Land is owned by the Group of Farmers Associations.You are fully secured.Very good for land speculators too or for immediate developments.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Labour Calls Off Strike! by 4xstore: 4:40am On Jan 17, 2012
OK!But when are we going to get things right?The transport hike,would they return back to old rate or slats the price?we shall be waiting.

However,all this point to the fact that we Nigeria should shine our eyes.NLC and TUC are not good representative of our plight.You will notice that once they out of the post,they are already billionaire .who can we look up to?

All is well with us in Nigeria!Sure banker.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Unps Are Recruiting by 4xstore: 4:34am On Jan 16, 2012
Please,shine your eyes well,well,well oooh.No say a no tell you oooh.
Education / Re: Study In Tuition Free University In Abroad (finland , Norway) by 4xstore: 4:24am On Jan 16, 2012
Tolu,I have a package that could help you secure an admission in Europe.Free tuition for that matter.i f you are interested,get in touch with me on

pillarsimpex@gmail.com
Properties / 20 Plots Of Land Available In Akure,ondo State For N250,000 Per Plots by 4xstore: 4:17am On Jan 16, 2012
I believe genuine landed property is the best to in vest in.Now,there are 20 plots of land available for immediate sales at Akure,Ondo state.
The advantages,

1.You are purchasing directly from the owner.No Omoniles Wahala.
2.Take immediate possession.
3.Start your development.
4.Secure your title deed without problems.

If interested,Contacts Femi on 08035552037
Politics / Re: President Jonathan Approves N97/Litre As The New Pump Price For Petrol by 4xstore: 4:02am On Jan 16, 2012
Nigeria,God's own country.The real issue we should address once and for all is putting a law in place to execute by firing squad if you are found to embezzle the public fund.The real issue in Nigeria is not subsidy.Go through the length and breadth of the country call Nigeria,the big houses are own by the govt people.The pay master on level 7 will have over 20million naira in his/her account.

You see,we don't need to deceive ourselves.Until we go the way of china,India,ETC,the story will still continue.In Nigeria,once you are out of govt,you will be richer than the country.

govt should put a law in place,Draconian law,if need be,to address the issues of corruptions once and for all.Leave the poor masses.Let the price remain in N65 per litre.After all,God deposit the fuel for us to sustain us and the coming generations.

We no go agree.Lets think of the common man.Address corruptions once and for all.We can continue like this if we want this nation to remain in Unity.

All of us we be looking at Cow,you will tell us we are seeing fowl.We can still afford the subsidy.N65/Litre or the strike continue.

NLC Leaders,Please,for posterity sake,don't allow your account to be credited without a clear source.We are looking up to your integrity.

Thank you .Great Nigeria.
Business To Business / Re: Ago, Dpk Needed In Akure by 4xstore: 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2010
Surely,we can supply you your request.but we want you to stand by your words.Our fund is from the investment house so,payment in time and as agreed is very important.Thank you.My contact is 08038578524(residual2income@gmail.com)-ask for Sola.
Properties / Re: Jetties For Sale @ Apapa by 4xstore: 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2010
Please send me more details to residual2income@gmail.com.
Hope you will ready to pay me agreed and documented commission if I help you to get a buyer?

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.