Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

We ‘re On Northern Govs’payroll – Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We ‘re On Northern Govs’payroll – Boko Haram (11944 Views)

Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria / Militants Kill Seven In Raids On Northern Towns- BBC / Open Letter To Alhaji Aliko Dangote On Northern Nigeria And Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We ‘re On Northern Govs’payroll – Boko Haram by kizito96(m): 1:47pm On Jan 24, 2012
The Revelation is interesting
Re: We ‘re On Northern Govs’payroll – Boko Haram by Doctorflaky(f): 1:58pm On Jan 24, 2012
Even if they are guilty. Immunity wont allow them 2b arrested, except for Shekarau
Re: We ‘re On Northern Govs’payroll – Boko Haram by Lasinoh: 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2012
This is real news I guess.

wink
Re: We ‘re On Northern Govs’payroll – Boko Haram by jidestar: 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2012
Na today? See story? Me too wan follow chop State money as supporters club. grin grin
Re: We ‘re On Northern Govs’payroll – Boko Haram by sugardaddy1(m): 3:34pm On Jan 24, 2012
Suspected Boko Haram  members took their terrorism to Minna, Niger State as they set ablaze a Christian missionary home, Bethany Home, and destroyed property worth millions of naira.

Although no life was lost in the attack, occupants of the home, mostly orphans and the less-privileged were rendered homeless as a result of the attack.

http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=74858:troops-swoop-on-boko-haram-claim-end-of-sect-is-near&catid=1:national&Itemid=559

Even if you were being sponsored, can't you apply common sense? Bunch of islamic i.d.iots

Tomorrow, you will come and tell me your "Mohammed or Allah is great" for allowing you render innocent orphans homeless I guess.
Re: We ‘re On Northern Govs’payroll – Boko Haram by babaowo: 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2012
hehe! Wickedness from the highest order.
Re: We ‘re On Northern Govs’payroll – Boko Haram by T8ksy(m): 8:09pm On Jan 24, 2012
ALL, PLEASE HAIL ONE NIGERIA! INDEED!!
Re: We ‘re On Northern Govs’payroll – Boko Haram by babestella: 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2012
Nigeria don goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, abeg
Re: We ‘re On Northern Govs’payroll – Boko Haram by Concept(m): 12:33am On Jan 25, 2012
GEJ doing what?

executinal:

We all know that Northern elders, Northern governors etc are fully behind Boko haram. The only solution is to get those bastards arrested for questioning.

Nothing the man fit do, power no fit the man at all. Out of thousands of brave Nigerians see the persom dem choose com rule us. We dey kampe till 2015. Bomb dey go BOMB HARAM.
Re: We ‘re On Northern Govs’payroll – Boko Haram by samguru(m): 12:55am On Jan 25, 2012
I can't say the confession ȋ̝̊̅§ a lie,because a serving senator was arrested as one of the financiers of the group and up till now nothing serious has been done,I am very sure the northern governors can't claim ignorant of the financial source of the group,I have been to the north and the only organisation that has financial muscle ȋ̝̊̅§ government
Re: We ‘re On Northern Govs’payroll – Boko Haram by 4xstore: 2:22am On Jan 25, 2012
This are very surprising.However,Nigeria remain very strong.What join us together should not be broken by \Boko Haram.
Re: We ‘re On Northern Govs’payroll – Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 25, 2012
THis is soooo true, useless northern gov dont want a peaceful naija! pathetic terrorists angry
Re: We ‘re On Northern Govs’payroll – Boko Haram by coolted(m): 6:14pm On May 20, 2012
SSS, Police, DMI etc over to you
Re: We ‘re On Northern Govs’payroll – Boko Haram by Onlytruth(m): 1:05am On May 21, 2012
Who is shocked?
My shock is the fact that no prominent Northerner has been arrested for this. The Nigerian Orwellian show continues.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FAKE Pantami And Buhari In A Throwback Picture In Saudi Arabia FAKE / $200 Million Mosquito Nets Loan Request Was Not From Us ― NPHCDA / Lori Iro: The Evil That Lie Merchants Do - Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.