Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State (37792 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Pictured With Clergymen / Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers / Osinbajo Pictured Campaigning While Standing On A Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by Joseunlimited(f): 2:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
The Vice President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo was at Okenne in Kogi State earlier today with Gov. Yahaya Bello and the King of Ebira after a successful visit to Kabba where his Helicopter crash landed. The next stop is Kogi East Idah

See photos below

Cc. Seun lalasticala

4 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by Joseunlimited(f): 2:06pm On Feb 03, 2019
More photos

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by Joseunlimited(f): 2:06pm On Feb 03, 2019
Ftp
Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by StupidInyamiri: 2:07pm On Feb 03, 2019
Never mind what they say
Pay attention to what people DO
Pay attention to what they DON’T DO
Good or bad, right or wrong
This information will serve you in the future
16feb is coming
And we will see what narratives the straight out of child factory tripe, will come up with. after Atiku makes famous defeat phone call

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by ipobarethieves: 2:09pm On Feb 03, 2019
cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by bender79: 2:12pm On Feb 03, 2019
Osinbajo looks tired he should take it easy. I don't think buhari stresses himself as much as he does.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by id911(m): 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2019
I'm still wondering how the unelected Governor of Kogi called Yahaya Bello is going to win election for second term when Okun and Igala are against him.

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by Tunasco4u(m): 2:31pm On Feb 03, 2019
I will gladly vote Alh Muhammad Buhari grin grin grin but I can't vote yahaya Bello even if I was begged to vote for him NO I won't,he loves owing salaries undecided undecided

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by Uglyaddy: 2:31pm On Feb 03, 2019
The self acclaimed VP sitting with the worst governor Nigeria has ever had.

A man that can pay salaries for months.Many civil servants and retirees dying daily due to poverty.

Many doctors resigning on daily basis.

So I ask,as a VP,you still want people of Kogi to still vote for this bloody opportunist?

I hope you learn from your crash experience yesterday and do the needful.

Nigerians are in pains.Nothin is working in this country.
All you do is to roam about few weeks to election with your vote buying Tradermoni,isn't that a shame and slap on your personality.

FYI,posterity will judge you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
I expected him to have gone for MRI to ascertain any internal injuries. In any sane country, the rally and meetings would have been cancelled

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by bender79: 2:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
Who noticed that the vp's shoe was dusty? Maybe as a result of the crash

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by missioner(m): 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2019
This man is worning out by the day... also shrinking and as well getting uglier.
Meanwhile PMB is getting radiant and more agile everyday.

Its not adding up.

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by Jonadull: 2:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
bender79:
Osinbajo looks tired he should take it easy. I don't think buhari stresses himself as much as he does.
Amebo
Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by yrex01(m): 2:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
4+4
Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by Jonadull: 2:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
bender79:
Smh .
Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by Enyimbamercedes: 2:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
Kogi State Governor’s idea of development is building himself a house in Okene GRA. From the photos, that is where he hosted the VP. Useless governor

8 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by DauraIsAGoal: 2:40pm On Feb 03, 2019
Ugly dwarf

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by blackgold2018(m): 2:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
bender79:
lol.. u hv not been to Kabba. I camped there@nysc.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by shineeye1: 2:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
bender79:

He wants to make up for and cover the inadequacies of his principal but the task is obviously too much for him! He must be thinking that pmb will greatly reward him! Poor soul! Buhari is a professional at using and dumping people - osibanjo will not be an exception.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by helinues: 2:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
Even if I have the strength and energy, sorry not for politricks

All of them are campaigning here and there as if they really care about us . We all know what always happens after getting what they are looking for.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by dammy207: 2:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
At the second picture.. Osinbajo was not even listening to that fortunate fool, he was like omo naso I for don die ooo.
Do well ooo my people!! Death can come at anytime

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by deebrain(m): 2:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
The worst governor in Nigeria.
Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by Ategberoson(m): 2:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
Uglyaddy:
The self acclaimed VP sitting with the worst governor Nigeria has ever had.

A man that can pay salaries for months.Many civil servants and retirees dying daily due to poverty.

Many doctors resigning on daily basis.

So I ask,as a VP,you still want people of Kogi to still vote for this bloody opportunist?

I hope you learn from your crash experience yesterday and do the needful.

Nigerians are in pains.Nothin is working in this country.
All you do is to roam about few weeks to election with your vote buying Tradermoni,isn't that a shame and slap on your personality.

FYI,posterity will judge you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so posterity will not judge us if we vote Atiku?

Atiku is a formidable political disease that must be avoided with all zeal, not even when he's being back by the grand corrupt man

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by adioolayi(m): 2:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
Cat with many lives....Osinbajo NextLevel Straight!

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by Xclusiveanalyst: 2:56pm On Feb 03, 2019
4*2 inshâAllah
Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by Meritocracy: 2:56pm On Feb 03, 2019
Yahya Bello will experience how people loose election since he had no experience before
Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by sammyj: 2:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
God will continue to back you up and put shame to the face of your enemies and looters. Who God has blessed no man can course or touch !!! wink Like for Osinbajo and Share for Peter Obi!

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:04pm On Feb 03, 2019
id911:
I'm still wondering how the unelected Governor of Kogi called Yahaya Bello is going to win election for second term when Okun and Igala are against him.

Well said...
Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
bender79:

Well said.
Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by osuofia2(m): 3:07pm On Feb 03, 2019
Useless Governor, osinbajo is a scam.. Imagine what the office of the president has been reduced to...sharing 10k and visiting market , a whole professor of law,

4 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2019
Ok. It is noted.
Once again, congratulations for the calamity averted yesterday.
All the best to the presidential candidates as Nigerians go to the poll.
Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by asawanathegreat(m): 3:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
Long live our VP

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report / Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant / Sowore Arrested Over Petition By Ned Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.