Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? (2249 Views)

Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says / Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' / Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by ujnwachukwu(m): 2:06pm On Feb 03, 2019
LGBT world is advancing with the speed of light and the the impact of this distorted "sexual orientations" is wrecking havoc daily in individual lives, marriages and the society at large.

Uncountable number of youths and adults are depressed over unsuccessful attempts in gaining stability in their inner longings.

If you haven't worn the shoes, thank God for you, but please don't just open your heart and pour unguided words over those trusting God for victory in this distortions.

Yes there are several belief out there over the normalcy of those given to LGBTQ, whereas I respect their choice of believe, but I have to humbly say the truth to those that is seeking for true help over this perverted sexual orientations, you are not born this way!!!. This is the primary truth you you must accept and settle in your heart before every other help you desire can be meaningful. If it is not Gods perspective, none else is valid.

Mark 10:6 But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.

I was identified with this world for years as Gay( Versatile Top), my later opposite preference that made me operate as Bisexual was just a cover up. Personally while I was there, I desired to marry a guy(as weird as it sounded, the thoughts are real in the hearts of those in LGBTQ family in Nigeria till date). I had relationship with guys of like passion in the country where it was legally accepted and we wished things could work out for us to be together, but it was fruitless anyway.

I am starting a campaign for those genuinely struggling and desiring to be helped, those who are truly trusting God for victory over this perversion and identity distortion.

It is so true, that Gods love is still extended towards each and everyone in the LGBTQ world as His creation, however He is displeased with their acts as it is against His ordination for man and the mode for which mans sexual needs ought to be satisfied in marriage between male and female.

I want to state that I don't make claim to personally have help for any of you, help is from God alone and He can pass through any of His choice vessels to help you. Our help is in the name of the LORD, who made heaven and earth. Psalms 124:8

When help began to come to me in 2012, it was a fellow partner I never knew God had helped that he used to bring help to me. If you have the patient to read the lengthy encounter in my other account click here

https://www.nairaland.com/2459324/testimony-struggled-homosexuality-more-than

(It wasn't easy learning to walk in the spirit but God saw me through and is still seeing me through till date). I was humbled when I began discovering the depths of Gods love for me, even in my weaknesses and various ways God preserved me from things that would only have taken His grace to recover from, including but not limited to STDs as I have seen many of my former accomplices with now.

By Gods grace I got married in 2017 to a beautiful lady and we are both happily living together and expecting our first baby few months from now.

I recently opened a blog for this campaign, see my profile for the site and my personal Facebook handle and WhatsApp line. The site is still in its developmental and birthing stage, but we can connect on my personal social handles for now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by Mariangeles(f): 8:23pm On Feb 03, 2019
ujnwachukwu:
LGBT world is advancing with the speed of light and the the impact of this distorted "sexual orientations" is wrecking havoc daily in individual lives, marriages and the society at large.

Uncountable number of youths and adults are depressed over unsuccessful attempts in gaining stability in their inner longings.

If you haven't worn the shoes, thank God for you but , please don't just open your heart and pour unguided words over those trusting God for victory in this distortions.

Yes there are several belief out there over the normalcy of those given to LGBTQ, whereas I respect your choice of believe but I have to humbly reassure those that is seeking for true help over this sexual orientations that you are not born this way. This is the primary truth you you must accept and settle in your heart before every other help you desire can be meaningful. If it is not Gods perspective, none else is valid.

Mark 10:6 But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.

I was identified with this world for years as Gay( Versatile Top), my later opposite preference that made me operate as Bisexual was just a cover up. Personally while I was there, I desired to marry a guy(as weird as it sounded, the thoughts are real in the hearts of those in LGBTQ family in Nigeria till date). I had relationship with guys of like passion in the country where it was legally accepted and we wished things could work out for us to be together, but it was fruitless anyway.

I am starting a campaign for those genuinely struggling and desiring to be helped, those who are truly trusting God for victory over this perversion and identity distortion.

It is so true that Gods love is still extended towards each and everyone in the LGBTQ world as His creation, however He is displeased with their acts as it is against His ordination for man and the mode for which mans sexual needs ought to be satisfied in marriage between male and female.

I want to state that I don't make claim to personally have helped for any of you, help is from God alone and He can pass through any of His choice vessels to help you. Our help is in the name of the LORD, who made heaven and earth. Psalms 124:8

When help began to come to me in 2012, it was a fellow partner I never knew God had helped that he used to bring help to me. If you have the patient to read the lengthy encounter in my other account, click here https://www.nairaland.com/2459324/testimony-struggled-homosexuality-more-than
(It wasn't easy learning to walk in the spirit but God saw me through and is still seeing me through till date). I was humbled when I began diacovering the depths of Gods love for me, even in my weaknesses and various ways God preserved me from things that would only have taken His grace to recover from, including but not limited to STDs as I have seen many of my former accomplices with now.

By Gods grace I got married in 2017 to a beautiful lady and we are both happily living together and expecting our first baby few months from now.

I recently opened a blog for this campaign, see my signature for the site, it is still in its developmental and birthing stage, but we can connect on my personal social handles for now as I continue to trust God to help me set up the necessary platforms for this.

Personal WhatsApp 08032260471
Facebook www.facebook.com/ujnwachukwu

I thank God for the progress you've made in your life.

3 Likes

Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by Jsmile(m): 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2019
Mariangeles:
I thank God for the progress you've made in your life.

Thank you sister, immoral addiction is a very strong bondage those that haven't been trapped in should strive and trust God to avoid, yes the pressures keep mounting daily, but God can see them through.

I wouldn't have been able to come this far if not God. I know some of my former gay partners who are dead, some HIV positive till date. True sexual perversion is not the only means of being a carrier but for this bones it is.
Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by Aaronsrod: 11:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
Who among us has not walked the streets looking for men with vile affections?

Who among us has not murdered?

Who here has not robbed or has not followed weak or unwary women?

Remember.

To breathe is to pray.

Demons stalk us all.

Na wa o!
Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by Jsmile(m): 11:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
Aaronsrod:
Who among us has not walked the streets looking for men with vile affections?

Who among us has not murdered?

Who here has not robbed or has not followed weak or unwary women?

Remember.

To breathe is to pray.

Demons stalk us all.

Na wa o!

True words brother! But we are getting to rediscovering our true identity.
Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by Ranchhoddas: 12:13am On Feb 04, 2019
Hehehehe...
Muttleylaff
NPcomplete
LordReed
Make una come see ooo...

Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by MuttleyLaff: 12:23am On Feb 04, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Hehehehe...
Muttleylaff
NPcomplete
LordReed
Make una come see ooo...
Agbaya ni man yi Mr Ranchhoddas sha
I've bookmarked this thread and link thread for later and proper reading
Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by Jsmile(m): 1:07am On Feb 04, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Agbaya ni man yi Mr Ranchhoddas sha
I've bookmarked this thread and link thread for later and proper reading

Please I look forward to hearing from you when you do.

1 Like

Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by MuttleyLaff: 1:11am On Feb 04, 2019
Jsmile:
Please I look forward to hearing from you when you do.
Trust me, you will, as soon after I've finished. I dont know when I'll start, but know I'll try get round to, as soon as possible

2 Likes

Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by ujnwachukwu(m): 1:18am On Feb 04, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Trust me, you will, as soon after I've finished. I dont know when I'll start, but know I'll try get round to, as soon as possible

By the way......Nice signature, it's what I believe and have experienced personally.
Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by MuttleyLaff: 1:32am On Feb 04, 2019
ujnwachukwu:
By the way......Nice signature, it's what I believe and have experienced personally.
https://www.nairaland.com/1412636/non-christian-chatbox-sticky/188#75182755
Click on the above thread link and read the content, there are more littered over and across the forum
cc Jsmile

1 Like

Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by ujnwachukwu(m): 7:20am On Feb 04, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
https://www.nairaland.com/1412636/non-christian-chatbox-sticky/188#75182755
Click on the above thread link and read the content, there are more littered over and across the forum
cc Jsmile

The discussions there will take decades to read lol, so much, but i will try and look up what the abundance of men's heart through their write ups.
Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by MuttleyLaff: 7:56am On Feb 04, 2019
ujnwachukwu:
The discussions there will take decades to read lol, so much, but i will try and look up what the abundance of men's heart through their write ups.
You will notice that, in all their write-ups, no one yet, apart from prevaricating, clutching at straws and mining the strawman, has told what's specifically evil, in two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour and what specifically they find weird about gays.
cc Ranchhoddas

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by OpenYourEyes1: 8:10am On Feb 04, 2019
"We are born sinners" not an excuse to accommodate sin.
Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by OpenYourEyes1: 8:23am On Feb 04, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
"We are born sinners" not an excuse to accommodate sin.

All evil impulses need to be conquered in this life.

God compares humans to impure gold. We must pass through fire/suffering(self control) to make heaven.

Nothing impure will enter the kingdom of GOD.
Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by LordReed(m): 9:48am On Feb 04, 2019
I love chocolate.

You love strawberry.

I hate you.

You are a sinner.

Thou shall freeze in the ice cold hells of icecream!

Makes a lot of sense right?

LMFAO!

Ranchhoddas:
Hehehehe...

Muttleylaff

NPcomplete

LordReed

Make una come see ooo...
Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by MrPRevailer(m): 10:04am On Feb 04, 2019
Whatever you are Jesus can break the yoke.
If you choose to remain a sinner, you cannot enter the kingdom of God (1 Corinthians 6:9) https:///rfAzza

We live in the ENDTIME ( GENERATION that will see the Rapture and reign of the Antichrist)
Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by Ranchhoddas: 10:09am On Feb 04, 2019
LordReed:
I love chocolate.
You love strawberry.
I hate you.
You are a sinner.
Thou shall freeze in the ice cold hells of icecream!
Makes a lot of sense right?
LMFAO!
Is that the issue here? Someone has been cured.
Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by MrPRevailer(m): 10:22am On Feb 04, 2019
A lot of attack comes from LGBTQs against Christians because of the bible's condemnation against sin.

Our preaching is seen as hate speech. Which have made many Pastors/christians to instead preach what tickles the ear, and feel accepted in this ENDTIME Society.

Unfortunately for them, God's standard cannot change. And so will be the way of his true soldiers to unfeignly share LOVE AND TRUTH to the world to deliver their souls from his vengeance on the last day.

I DONT HATE YOU LGBTQ. NEVER.
BUT I MUST TELL YOU THE TRUTH, EVEN IF IT'S BITTER.

(When the righteous keeps quiet, evil expands).

1 Like

Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by LordReed(m): 10:54am On Feb 04, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Is that the issue here?
Someone has been cured.

It is exactly the issue. Cured? Is it a disease? Its a preference which we come prewired to have. I am prewired to love chocolate flavour and I continually affirm it by choosing it. Do I need to be cured? Why does one need to be cured of preference? And most importantly by threats of hellfire from the supposed god that made it that one should have the preference in the first place. Take away hell and god and then tell me what exactly is the problem with a person who prefers to have sex with the same sex?

1 Like

Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by ujnwachukwu(m): 11:10am On Feb 04, 2019
LordReed:

It is exactly the issue. Cured? Is it a disease? Its a preference which we come prewired to have. I am prewired to love chocolate flavour and I continually affirm it by choosing it. Do I need to be cured? Why does one need to be cured of preference? And most importantly by threats of hellfire from the supposed god that made it that one should have the preference in the first place. Take away hell and god and then tell me what exactly is the problem with a person who prefers to have sex with the same sex?

Our attitudes towards life is a function of our perception of it. Yes we have preferences, you made a choice by buying the phone you are using to access this platform, you made a choice by using the sim you use, but their are stipulated ways you ought to use them, and failure to understand that can lead to abuse and possibly disuse.

Whereas there are things we chose, you will be insincere to yourself if you admit you chose your sex, your color, the family you came from etc.

Bible is not a Christian book but Gods manual for every human which Christians have adopted. I didn't arrive where i am today in my daily victory over LGBTQ orientations or preference as you called it because of my fear of hell. It is what the the love of God can accomplish in the life of those that are willing to accept what He has done for them gracefully. While i was yet a sinner, Jesus died for me. He came to reconcile me to my maker that sin separated me from.

What i am today and represent is a product of Gods love, even in my weaknesses and not for fear of hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by spongeisback: 11:22am On Feb 04, 2019
This one will sleep with small boys and come online and scream CURED like those catholic priests.

1 Like

Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by LordReed(m): 11:33am On Feb 04, 2019
ujnwachukwu:

Our attitudes towards life is a function of our perception of it. Yes we have preferences, you made a choice by buying the phone you are using to access this platform, you made a choice by using the sim you use, but their are stipulated ways you ought to use them, and failure to understand that can lead to abuse and possibly disuse.

Whereas there are things we chose, you will be insincere to yourself if you admit you chose your sex, your color, the family you came from etc.

Bible is not a Christian book but Gods manual for every human which Christians have adopted. I didn't arrive where i am today in my daily victory over LGBTQ orientations or preference as you called it because of my fear of hell. It's word the love of God can accomplish in the life of those that are willing to accept what He has done for them.

What i am today and represent is a product of Gods love, even in my weaknesses and not fear of hell.

Yes and you see the world through god tinged lens while I don't. You think a god directs that you should have sex in a particular way, I don't. More and more it is shown that none of the things that happen in this world are god directed but rather a result of natural physical processes. I love chocolate flavoured icecream, ask me why and I will give yo completely subjective opinions about it but truth is I really don't know, I just find that that is my preference. Same with people who have homosexual, bisexual and other sexual orientations. Can I wake up tomorrow and completely renounce my preference for chocolate flavour? Yes I can but am I cured? No i am not cured because I wasn't diseased in the first place. Same with those with LGBTQ orientations, they can choose to completely change their orientations the next minute but it doesn't indicate a cure.

You may not think of hell on a daily basis but I have no doubt it plays a role in your thinking. For you anyone who does what your god doesn't like will be punished in hell. It is an inevitable part of your thought processes so stop trying to deny it.
Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by ujnwachukwu(m): 2:05pm On Feb 04, 2019
LordReed:

Yes and you see the world through god tinged lens while I don't. You think a god directs that you should have sex in a particular way, I don't. More and more it is shown that none of the things that happen in this world are god directed but rather a result of natural physical processes. I love chocolate flavoured icecream, ask me why and I will give yo completely subjective opinions about it but truth is I really don't know, I just find that that is my preference. Same with people who have homosexual, bisexual and other sexual orientations. Can I wake up tomorrow and completely renounce my preference for chocolate flavour? Yes I can but am I cured? No i am not cured because I wasn't diseased in the first place. Same with those with LGBTQ orientations, they can choose to completely change their orientations the next minute but it doesn't indicate a cure.

You may not think of hell on a daily basis but I have no doubt it plays a role in your thinking. For you anyone who does what your god doesn't like will be punished in hell. It is an inevitable part of your thought processes so stop trying to deny it.

I respect your philosophy of life and I can only say Maranatha on your understanding.

The post as was earlier sated in the OP is for a targeted audience, so i look forward to meeting same. Thanks for passing by LordReed
Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by LordReed(m): 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
ujnwachukwu:

I respect your philosophy of life and I can only say Maranatha on your understanding.

The post as was earlier sated in the OP is for a targeted audience, so i look forward to meeting same. Thanks for passing by LordReed

Targeted at people who you want to manufacture a cure for which they have no disease?
Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by ujnwachukwu(m): 5:10am On Feb 05, 2019
LordReed:

Targeted at people who you want to manufacture a cure for which they have no disease?

Late Dr Myles Munroe in his work stated "When the purpose of a thing is not known, abuse inevitable"
Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by MuttleyLaff: 8:58am On Feb 05, 2019
LordReed:

ujnwachukwu:
Late Dr Myles Munroe in his work stated "When the purpose of a thing is not known, abuse inevitable"
What, in one sentence, and is eternal, is the fundanmental purpose of man?
Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by ujnwachukwu(m): 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

What, in one sentence, and is eternal, is the fundanmental purpose of man?

The purpose of man is to yield to His Maker for the establishment of Gods kingdom (IN) him and in the territory at which he is planted.
Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by MuttleyLaff: 1:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
ujnwachukwu:
The purpose of man is to yield to His Maker for the establishment of Gods kingdom (IN) him and in the territory at which he is planted.
OK, how about if I put it another way.

What, in one word, and is eternal, is the fundanmental purpose of man to God, himself and neighbour?
Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by ujnwachukwu(m): 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
OK, how about if I put it another way.

What, in one word, and is eternal, is the fundanmental purpose of man to God, himself and neighbour?

Love

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dominion 2019 Intercessory Prayer Guidelines App. / How Come No Pastor Is Healing Corona Virus Patients??? / The Christian And Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.