Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,092 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? (49012 Views)

Anna Ebiere Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) / Sexy Yemi Alade Twerks For Flavour. Nigerian Celebrities, Fans React (PIX, Video / Tiwa Savage Undresses For Flavour On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by unclesuruoffi: 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2019
Pregnancy rumour is presently trailing Anna Ebiere Banner the second baby mama of Singer Chinedu Okolie aka Flavour Nabania.

The singer who allegedly married his first baby mama Sandra Okagbue secretly after welcoming a son with her seems to be ready for polygamy if the new reports are true.

Anna who didn’t react to Sandra’s marriage to her baby daddy looks very pregnant in new photos and her followers have quickly spotted it.

Anna is presently in Ghana in a house reportedly paid for by the singer.

Although Anna hasn’t reacted to the pregnancy reports trailing her new photos.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/03/flavours-second-baby-mama-anna-ebiere-pregnant/

1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by NnamdiN: 4:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
Anna's everything + Sandra's height = my perfect spec wink wink wink wink

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by Richdad50(m): 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
I said in an earlier post somedays back that it is better to born a child in a love marriage than to raise a child without a daily father. I remember as a child. We had a young boy raised in a home by his mother who had him befriending a married wealthy man. The old man came at least once in 3weeks to see him. A few kids teased him at that time and by the time we got to 15years of age, he had fought virtually all known young men of his age. He developed rage as he grew and struggled with answers from his mother.

Ladies, before you take in, consider if your child will grow up to see a father at home or a man who regularly pays a visit. The psychological blow on the child is devastating to say the least and the consequence of social withdrawal may be evident.

#Richdad

225 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by Tosin9119: 5:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
See beauty wasting away as a baby mama.

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by OKorowanta: 6:09pm On Feb 03, 2019
Two mumu girls..

40 Likes

Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by Dreyl(m): 8:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
Richdad50:
I said in an earlier post somedays back that it is better to born a child in a love marriage than to raise a child without a daily father. I remember as a child. We had a young boy raised in a home by his mother who had him befriending a married wealthy man. The old man came at least once in 3weeks to see him. A few kids teased him at that time and by the time we got to 15years of age, he had fought virtually all known young men of his age. He developed rage as he grew and struggled with answers from his mother.

Ladies, before you take in, consider if your child will grow up to see a father at home or a man who regularly pays a visit. The psychological blow on the child is devastating to say the least and the consequence of social withdrawal may be evident.

#Richdad
Word!

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by BLESSMME: 8:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
Tosin9119:
I dey tell you...I was just looking at her with sadness

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by safarigirl(f): 8:32pm On Feb 03, 2019
Richdad50:

#Richdad
Flavour is at home with his kids a lot. All three of them, they have a lovely bond. They are happy together, I'm impressed by the dynamics of the family.

Being married to someone doesn't mean the person can't be a visitor to his kids. Some fathers are away from home so much that they are strangers to their own kids, however, Flavour has managed to ensure he spends time with his children despite the nature of his work.

Marriage does not meam availability. Marriage does not mean love, marriage does not mean attention. So many people are in a loveless marriage and erroneously think marriage is all that matters. It is not. There are many bleeped up kids who have married parents.

Love matters, presence matters. Whether the parents are married or not is inconsequential as long as the child feels loved and accepted by both parents. Staying in a toxic marriage will not help any child.

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by Richdad50(m): 9:07pm On Feb 03, 2019
I can see a potential mother with the intent to go south.
Any where belle face they say. The mentality of a BabyMama.
Back to the issue you laid. It will be unfortunate for you to think there is a 'lovely' bond between the women and the shared appearance for each home is condoned by his mistresses. More and ownership is every woman's desire of her man.
Marriage does not meam availability. Marriage does not mean love, marriage does not mean attention. So many people are in a loveless marriage and erroneously think marriage is all that matters. It is not. There are many bleeped up kids who have married parents. - words from safarigirl
I am ashamed. More so, a female ignoramus is destructive to the upbringing of her seed. The desperation of a babymama who will take anything for something. If these are your ideological foundations,
then danger locks. I would have love to debate but each time I read further down your thoughts, I find it hard believing your reasoning can opened up.
A desperate and willing BabyMama will listen to no one until she gets her 30 pieces of silver for betraying an innocent child to come. You can Safari girl. It's a vast waste land.

#Richdad
safarigirl:
Flavour is at home with his kids a lot. All three of them, they have a lovely bond. They are happy together, I'm impressed by the dynamics of the family.

Being married to someone doesn't mean the person can't be a visitor to his kids. Some fathers are away from home so much that they are strangers to their own kids, however, Flavour has managed to ensure he spends time with his children despite the nature of his work.

Marriage does not meam availability. Marriage does not mean love, marriage does not mean attention. So many people are in a loveless marriage and erroneously think marriage is all that matters. It is not. There are many bleeped up kids who have married parents.

Love matters, presence matters. Whether the parents are married or not is inconsequential as long as the child feels loved and accepted by both parents. Staying in a toxic marriage will not help any child.

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 03, 2019
Richdad50:
Back to the issue you laid. It will be unfortunate for you to think there is a 'lovely' bond between the women and the shared appearance for each home is condoned by his mistresses. More and ownership is every woman's desire of her man.

I am ashamed. More so, a female ignoramus is destructive to the upbringing of her seed. The desperation of a babymama who will take anything for something. If these are your ideological foundations,
then danger locks. I would have love to debate further with you but each time I read further down your thoughts written, I find it hard believing your reasoning can be changed. A desperate and willing BabyMama will listen to no one until she gets her 30 pieces of silver for betraying an innocent child. You can Safari girl. It's a vast waste land.

#Richdad
richdad,men I like your comments, be my mentor oga

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by joseo: 9:21pm On Feb 03, 2019
Crazy tins just dry happen everyday..... How can an beautiful, educated and young lady be happy being a baby mama to the extend of showing off the pregnancy......this one just tire me.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by Baddiezz(f): 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
Two two kids from each babymama.
He's balancing equation

21 Likes

Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by victorian(f): 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
It's Anna life and choice jare.
She loves him too much to be his baby mama .

Such kind of love and passion is rare in relationships and marriages.

And I can bet. She will be so happy carrying another child for him.

Na she sabi. Whatever makes her happy make she do.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by SOFTDRINK: 10:16pm On Feb 03, 2019
Richdad50:

then danger locks. I would have love to debate but each time I read further down your thoughts, I find it hard believing your reasoning can opened up.
A desperate and willing BabyMama will listen to no one until she gets her 30 pieces of silver for betraying an innocent child to come. You can Safari girl. It's a vast waste land.

#Richdad
Bro, advising airheads is a shear waste of time and resources.

Please, don't bother trying to enlighten dumb people, allow them to make their mistakes and let them live with their misery.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by safarigirl(f): 10:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
Richdad50:

#Richdad
the issue with people like you, is that when your faux wisdom is exposed, you resort to personal attacks of a person

I have only pointed out to you that life is nor a one-way street and there is no one manual to it, so, coming online to post your personal thesis on what life is about is an act filled with folly.

For someone who claims to be a Richdad, you have a one-way style of thinking amd nobody ever gained wealth by using only one ideology.

There are many factors that can lead to being a babymama, and while on another day, i would readily castigate them, today is not one of such days. Today, i will not tow your erroneous line of bashing babymamas because being human means being susceptible to wrong decisions, it also means that sometimes, it is hard to realise one has erred, even less find their way back.

Being a babymama is not a crime, we should hold the men who engage in premarital affairs and impregnate these so-called babymamas to the same standards, after all, it takes two to have a child.

If you want to advocate against something, speak against fornication, premarital sex, things which have become the norm in today's society. Babymamas are only doing that which society poorly influenced them to do- premarital sex. Those who refuse to engage in it have become pariahs.

I could go on and on about the society's glorification of pre-marital sex, but that would deviate from the purpose of your post, which is, castigating the women who were foolish enough to not abort a foetus

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by Richdad50(m): 6:20am On Feb 04, 2019
You are, like your argument, as unstable as water. You glorify in one post and shadow in another. Stop decieving yourself. I will go by your first post. You had a snap into reality and quickly wrote this epistle. A woman who is for nothing is for everything. To you, anything goes while you wait for the society to justify your craps.

There is a difference between a girl who mistakenly got pregnant and a BabyMama. Don't mistake them Safarigirl. A difference between a girl (now a single mom) who falls in love and mistakenly took in and a woman who is prepared,
strategizes on how to pin you down with a baby because of the gains or willingly accept to go down that part with you without marrying. Don't belittle common sense.

#Richdad
safarigirl:
the issue with people like you, is that when your faux wisdom is exposed, you resort to personal attacks of a person

I have only pointed out to you that life is nor a one-way street and there is no one manual to it, so, coming online to post your personal thesis on what life is about is an act filled with folly.

For someone who claims to be a Richdad, you have a one-way style of thinking amd nobody ever gained wealth by using only one ideology.

There are many factors that can lead to being a babymama, and while on another day, i would readily castigate them, today is not one of such days. Today, i will not tow your erroneous line of bashing babymamas because being human means being susceptible to wrong decisions, it also means that sometimes, it is hard to realise one has erred, even less find their way back.

Being a babymama is not a crime, we should hold the men who engage in premarital affairs and impregnate these so-called babymamas to the same standards, after all, it takes two to have a child.

If you want to advocate against something, speak against fornication, premarital sex, things which have become the norm in today's society. Babymamas are only doing that which society poorly influenced them to do- premarital sex. Those who refuse to engage in it have become pariahs.

I could go on and on about the society's glorification of pre-marital sex, but that would deviate from the purpose of your post, which is, castigating the women who were foolish enough to not abort a foetus

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by femi4: 6:23am On Feb 04, 2019
Tosin9119:
you need money to maintain the beauty ...Hence, babymamas to the rescue

3 Likes

Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by Tunasco4u(m): 7:30am On Feb 04, 2019
OK
Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by Parada: 7:34am On Feb 04, 2019
All this Biafrans bimbos without brains
Not surprised though Na so many more of them foolish full NL

3 Likes

Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 04, 2019
Flavor

.dey sabi date fine women

Not like davido

4 Likes

Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by Boyooosa(m): 7:35am On Feb 04, 2019
Wetin com concern u?
Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by Uglymugg: 7:35am On Feb 04, 2019
safarigirl:

[s]Marriage does not meam availability. Marriage does not mean love, marriage does not mean attention. So many people are in a loveless marriage and erroneously think marriage is all that matters. It is not. There are many bleeped up kids who have married parents.[/s]

Until you are married, don't talk about what you "think" marriage is.

Marriage is not this..
Marriage is not that...

Just stop. You're embarassing.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by Speedyconnect15: 7:35am On Feb 04, 2019
The fight has started.

2 Likes

Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by FunctionX(m): 7:36am On Feb 04, 2019
Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:37am On Feb 04, 2019
safarigirl:

Not making any sense...

Say no to baby mama

She deserves better though

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out / Wizkid’s Handsome First Son Boluwatife Looks Sharp In New Photos / Regina Daniels Mourns Ras Kimono: 'I Never Knew That Death Is Real Until Today'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.