Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? (49034 Views)

Anna Ebiere Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) / Sexy Yemi Alade Twerks For Flavour. Nigerian Celebrities, Fans React (PIX, Video / Tiwa Savage Undresses For Flavour On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by stanliwise(m): 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
Daeylar:
[s][/s]

Shut up jor..

Ladies should consider what? This early Monday morning you want to start pushing the responsibility of men unto the heads of women.

Why didn't you tell the men that before they impregnate a lady they should consider if the child will grow up to see a father (them) at home or a man who regularly pays a visit? Especially since "The psychological blow on the child is devastating to say the least and the consequence of social withdrawal may be evident".

Why didn't you tell the men? Why is it women you found strength for?

Trying to make women responsible for the behavior of men. As if men are not fully grown human beings capable of being advised and held responsible for their own actions.

Stupid men will never call out their fellow men's bullshit. Always looking for how to push the responsibility meant for their fellow men unto the heads of ladies.

Men don't be stupid.
Leave all thses useless "ladies advice" you Lots love to give in January abeg
Don't carry this madness over. Face your fellow men. If you don't have the liver to face your fellow men, close your fuçking mouth. You must not talk.

Besides, Safari is right. If a man wants to be absent in his child's life. Even marriage to the mother will not deter him.
For me as a feminist you didn't help issue both you and Richdad comment would have made the day but this one sided gender battle you have pick on is a No-No. Both gender should think deeply, it isn't a matter a matter of man or a woman.
Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by stanliwise(m): 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2019
victorian:

It almost cloud my senses.

And when he requested I be his baby mama, I was undecided and later I said yes I will, with excitement , joy and uncertainty of what the future holds for us.

But that day I said yes and we agreed that I will get pregnant, that night I dreamt about my dead mum whipping me with koboko, and I was crying mama eh! Am. Sorry ma. She then stopped and looked at me with angry glittering eyes, saying so u want to disgrace my name abi? U want to disgrace my memory! By having a kid without wedlock! I will kill you today. She continued beating me and I screamed mama, I won't go through it again o, I promise I won't o! As I was crying, she stopped and looked at me with a resigned look, sighed with arms on her waist, saying but why spoil your life all for that thing u call bf. Then I woke up sweating with words on my lips, mama am sorry.

Sighs.

The next I called my bf and told him its over between us. I can't do this anymore, unless we are married before I can have a kid and moreover my mum is not in support. My mum almost beat me to death in my dream. He said but she's dead nah! Dead people don't talk! I looked at him with sad eyes. I know she's dead but she's watching every step I take. I'm sorry. that's how I withdrew from him and breakup. He was surprised but that's the end of it. Nothing he said made me go back to him.

Anyways na Anna know jare, she's an adult. So she's free to do whatever she likes with her life. Her parents are not even putting their foot down on her. So it's her choice.
As much as I am proud of your decision but why always the woman are been blamed??
Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by safarigirl(f): 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2019
Intrepid01:

Lol...you just keep contradicting yourself...you initially defended her by stating she was at a time "a teenager" hence the reason for her action. But you have come out to say now that age and a person's stage of life might not be a total determinant of their actions.

What do you mean by doing better? this is the problem with the world and level of moral decadence in the society we live in. We have defined new standards for ourselves. We have misinterpreted freedom and rights. The world civilization has given people crazy thoughts about themselves and lives. The very first error about human existence is the fallacy that we can choose to live our lives the way we want. Maybe if an individual can determine how we got in to this world, maybe it was out of an individual's volition, then maybe once can choose to live whatever way one likes. But anyone who has no knowledge of how he/she found himself in this terrestrial realm shouldn't think he/she ahs got the right on how to live here...and anything outside the plan of the orchestrator of our existence here isn't a better life.

I hope you do not have sex outside marriage. I hope you are a virgin and will remain so until after marriage. I hope you are not one of those who proposes that there must be sex in a relationship.

A lot of you preach one thing online, but in reality, the thing separating you from your own Anna Banner is condom and postinor 2.

Maybe the plan of Anna's orchestrator is for her to be a baby mama, have you thought of that? What if some people are destined to be babymamas? Honestly, the grandstanding on social media is comical.

I am not contradicting myself, you just do not understand what I am trying to say and I suppose I cannot make you understand because we can only understand so much as people. Same way you cannot understand why Anna is with Flavor and you will never be able to understand it because you are not Anna.

What you can do though, is be proactive and make sure you do not engage in the same things that has led Anna to where she is, you can make sure you respect another person's daughter, you can make sure you do not allow the moral decadence influence you, because what I have realised is that most peoppe who are quick to mention moral decadence are all talk and no action. The same people want a woman to be pregnant before they marry her, the same people think sex is more important than food.

This is the internet though, a lot of people have a different identity here than in reality

PS: Read about freewillists and determinants in sociology to have an understanding of different people and read about how some acts in one's childhood or youth could affect their decisions as adults, because you seem to assume that phases of a person's life can be disconnected

1 Like

Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by jeff1607(m): 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
do these ladies work at all or do anything other than go shopping,gym or resorts?
Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by Intrepid01(m): 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2019
safarigirl:
I hope you do not have sex outside marriage. I hope you are a virgin and will remain so until after marriage. I hope you are not one of those who proposes that there must be sex in a relationship.

A lot of you preach one thing online, but in reality, the thing separating you from your own Anna Banner is condom and postinor 2.

Maybe the plan of Anna's orchestrator is for her to be a baby mama, have you thought of that? What if some people are destined to be babymamas? Honestly, the grandstanding on social media is comical.

I am not contradicting myself, you just do not understand what I am trying to say and I suppose I cannot make you understand because we can only understand so much as people. Same way you cannot understand why Anna is with Flavor and you will never be able to understand it because you are not Anna.

What you can do though, is be proactive and make sure you do not engage in the same things that has led Anna to where she is, you can make sure you respect another person's daughter, you can make sure you do not allow the moral decadence influence you, because what I have realised is that most peoppe who are quick to mention moral decadence are all talk and no action. The same people want a woman to be pregnant before they marry her, the same people think sex is more important than food.

This is the internet though, a lot of people have a different identity here than in reality

PS: Read about freewillists and determinants in sociology to have an understanding of different people and read about how some acts in one's childhood or youth could affect their decisions as adults, because you seem to assume that phases of a person's life can be disconnected

Lol I wish I could type all my objections but unfortunately no. I'm too lazy to do that. Maybe that's why verbal discussions are lot more easier, having to type one's opinion can't even be satisfying as trail of thought can even be lost while typing. But then once again I respect your views...
Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by oblaak(m): 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
victorian:

I was madly in love with him. He's everything I could wish for in a guy even though he's not rich yet but I simply love his boyish smile, the way he jokes, we talk about almost everything. He's very bold, romantic, not too demanding sexually. He's perfect. He's handsome, tall, dark. And he's a perfect lover.
We talk about everything. We don't get bored with ourselves. And I felt he's the one for me.

I would have accepted like Anna cos I was madly in love. And my business was going so well. The more I spend on him., the more my business progresses. Everything was perfect. I was contemplating opening a biz of his choice for him after wedding. It was meant to be a surprise from me to him.
So at least he will be financially OK by himself

And I won't blame him for making me a baby mama, cos I was so in love, happy and everything was rosy. And I felt our kids will look so cute. And also he's one guy that was bold enough to woo me, face to face with this dazzlingly smile on his face looking straight into my eyes, without fidgeting, unlike most guys that will be scared to even say hi.. Lol.
He's so friendly and charming. Sighs and he doesn't boss me around, at all. In fact then he was also my bestie.

Hmm, that's in the past jare.

My best relationship in the past. Smiles.

Funny. He's everything I could wish for in a guy and he's perfect. You don't use these words on humans. No one is the perfect person for anyone, not at all. People can be replaced anytime and any day or else you'd have been with him irrespective of the demands or condition. So you were wrong initially. I'm just telling you so you won't repeat this mistake next time. Don't feel one person is all you've got in this world
Re: Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? by Konquest: 6:10am On Feb 07, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
Pregnancy rumour is presently trailing Anna Ebiere Banner the second baby mama of Singer Chinedu Okolie aka Flavour Nabania.

The singer who allegedly married his first baby mama Sandra Okagbue secretly after welcoming a son with her seems to be ready for polygamy if the new reports are true.

Anna who didn’t react to Sandra’s marriage to her baby daddy looks very pregnant in new photos and her followers have quickly spotted it.

Anna is presently in Ghana in a house reportedly paid for by the singer.

Although Anna hasn’t reacted to the pregnancy reports trailing her new photos.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/03/flavours-second-baby-mama-anna-ebiere-pregnant/

^^^^^^
^^^^^^

She's not pregnant... the bump is not visible.
The Bayelsa indigene has only put on some weight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Arrives For Hiptv Interview In Keke Napep (Photos) / Phyno Hangs Out With Lewis Hamilton In Spain / Funke Akindele And The Bastardisation Of The English Language – Daniel Odih

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.