Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Who Fight Corruption Pass - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Fight Corruption Pass (236 Views)

Those Who Fight On Social Media Are Not My Supporters - Peter Obi / Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals / I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Fight Corruption Pass by dclinton01(m): 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
Obj is corrupt, I agree with you, but Under the same Obj, governor of Bayelsa state Alamieyesiya was impeached in his office as a result of corruption, he is a PDP member. Under the same Obj Tafa Balogun inspector general of police, went to prison because of corruption. Under Obj, Bode George PDP member went to prison also.Under Goodluck, James Ibori went to prison as a result of corruption also (PDP member) Under saint Buhari, Godwin Akpabio was accused of corruption, he decamped from PDP to APC and become saint Akpabio.Orji Uzor Kaul was accused of corruption, he decamped to APC and become saint Orji Uzor Kaul. Governor of Kano state Abdullahi Umar Ganduje cut ready handed collecting bribe, he doesn't even need to be arrested because he is a saint already. The question I want to ask Nigerians is this, be sincere to yourself, because God Almighty will definitely judge our actions, between PDP and APC who fight corruption pass? I need answer please. Engr Buba Galadima
Re: Who Fight Corruption Pass by adekolaelect(m): 8:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
OBJ tried but you can't take Atiku or Jonathan compare Buhari bcs OBJ &Buhari is Military men for you to fight corruption sometimes you have to behave like dictator .OBJ Dictated during him tenure he make sure he dominated all the organs of Government but Buhari didn't have the opportunity because of the strength of oppositions and if Buhari decide to fight all his friend when he already has many Enemies I don't think it is wise for him to do so .bcs Democratic politics is a game of numbers.

(1) (Reply)

Akeredolu Donates More Vehicles To Security Agencies In Ondo / 2019 Polls: Ohaneze Plans To Mobilize Ndigbo For Voting / APC Mourns The Death Of It Supporters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.