Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges (9606 Views)

PDP Crisis: Iyorchia Ayu Collected ₦100m, ₦1bn From A Gov – Wike Alleges / 2023 Presidency: Dokpesi A Mole In PDP, Working For APC, Wike Alleges / Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by Lumig: 6:43am On Feb 04, 2019
cheesy Wike the Alarmist has started again with his propaganda. How did he know about the said judges. Maybe those judges are in his payroll. If the judges do not have anything to hide, they should not panick unless they are part of our yam eaters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by verifiablefacts: 6:45am On Feb 04, 2019
Islie:

https://punchng.com/fg-plans-to-intimidate-200-uncooperative-judges-wike-alleges/

so a minister would say such sensitive information to a gathering,Wike's characteristics,no surprise here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by Toosure70: 6:45am On Feb 04, 2019
if they get skeletons they are hiding.

1 Like

Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by martineverest(m): 6:45am On Feb 04, 2019
somebody is jittery

1 Like

Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by sochima1989(m): 6:46am On Feb 04, 2019
Not again in a church....

Make una carry una political cry me a river to the cross

1 Like

Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 04, 2019
ozo13:
Lol. If the said lawyers or judiciary officials got no skeleton.why is wike afraid already

Why must people have their image damaged on the media before being tried?
Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by Dalby(m): 6:51am On Feb 04, 2019
Islie:

https://punchng.com/fg-plans-to-intimidate-200-uncooperative-judges-wike-alleges/

Why would a judge whose hand is clean be forced to resign
Sometimes these people think they are talking to idiot...Clean hands fears no accusations...Abi na the 200 when una don dey bribe since undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by Musisco01(m): 6:56am On Feb 04, 2019
Despicable wike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by etrouble: 6:58am On Feb 04, 2019
Does this mean that some other Judges too "forgot" to declare billions of Maura and foreign currencies in their various accounts? So Judges who have been sentencing people for stealing maggi and pepper have also been stealing? Or are we all saying that Judges are free to collect bribes and kick-backs and be richer that bank MDs?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by bizzibodi(m): 6:59am On Feb 04, 2019
Wike shld tell us what is his relationship with judges in Nigeria?is he now d spokeman of d judiciary or a minister of justice?judges are civil servants employed by federation government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by akpanbaba: 7:00am On Feb 04, 2019
Are they judges or thieves?God will disgrace them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by Sholaco: 7:00am On Feb 04, 2019
Wike your birth certificate will pull u down o cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by otokx(m): 7:08am On Feb 04, 2019
Sholaco:

Could that be why he is shouting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by etrouble: 7:11am On Feb 04, 2019
Sholaco:

He "forgot" when he was born just as Bureau De Change ex-CJN "fogot" that he has billions in foreign currencies in some of his accounts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by michoim(m): 7:17am On Feb 04, 2019
Wike is a liar. Rather he is the one manipulating the judges including the suspended CJN...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by toplinetrtrend: 7:18am On Feb 04, 2019
TIGRITIS:

This one will just be typing some incoherent disorganised gibberish with very horrible grammar all over Nairaland. I don't think anyone reads this crap you keep posting, atiku didn't asses you well be picking you for the job undecided

I read it and realised you are the one suffering from mental dereliction and not him.
Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by IbrahimDamola: 7:42am On Feb 04, 2019
I agree with wike

1 Share

Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by Jesusloveyou: 7:46am On Feb 04, 2019
Randy100:
He is raping our judiciary and people are clapping. A time will come that the president will just remove a Cjn that he doesn't like. A cjn is not meant to be loyal to the president. A bad precedent from the lifeless one.
cjn should be loyal to the highest bidder, to opposition party and to thief wike.

1 Like

Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by TIGRITIS: 7:58am On Feb 04, 2019
[s]
toplinetrtrend:

I read it and realised you are the one suffering from mental dereliction and not him.
[/s]
You have been trolling me for sometimes, don't worry, I will soon have your time, I can assure you.

I realise some of you Igbos have the habit of trolling whoever makes comments that pains pigs on this forum, you will soon realise I'm not the type that can be trolled just like that, I eat some of you as snacks, go and find out. You must be one of the unfortunate ones to get my attention, we shall see how far we can go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by Cmeo(m): 8:01am On Feb 04, 2019
If the Judges haven't done anything wrong at a time, there will nothing to drive home the intimidation by the FG.

Meanwhile, the FG should not take advantage of the judges shortcoming to circumvent justice, they should better follow due process to relieve them of their work.

2 Likes

Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 04, 2019
toplinetrtrend:
Looks like many people here on nairaland are naturally daft. Or maybe they prefer daftness because being daft is more convenient than being sensible.

One Zombie called Corrinthians said here yesterday that atiku handed over Bakassi peninsular to Cameroon; will it surprise you that up to 241 nairalanders liked the post, a post that reeks of ignorance and complete mental emptiness?

It indicates that many people here have very short memory or are too lazy to read.

A simple Google Search will show that:

The Bakassi peninsular case was taken to Hague by Cameroon in 1994, long before atiku even became VP.

The case was finally determined by Hague on 10th October, 2002 and it was ceded to Cameroon in line with the Anglo-German Agreement of 1913.
Interestingly, a Nigerian judge, Prince Bola Ajibola was among the 17 judges that determined the case at the Hague.

Obasanjo then signed the Green Tea Agreement in 2008 to finally hand over Bakassi peninsular to Cameroon.

And to think 241 nairalanders were too daft to read before following the likeslikes of Corrinthians is baffling. Though it isn't surprising; you can only support Buhari if you are as shamelessly daft as this. And to think they are claiming sophistication. Sophistication in daftness, I guess.

that was even a better form of daftness, i have seen worse form of stupidity spiced with daftness .
buhari use to be taller jubril is shorter ,see is nose ,jubril cheek is bigger ...tell him to remove his cap ; my Gawd grin the most embrassing part was these madness was peculiar to the elites .... imagine a prof. saying that nonsense on national tv/radio ,..
i believe these batch of wailer are the worst set of wailers nigeria ever had

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by Randy100: 8:06am On Feb 04, 2019
Jesusloveyou:
cjn should be loyal to the highest bidder, to opposition party and to thief wike.
There are due process to the removal of CJN if the president felt he is impartial and corrupt.
Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by respectk(f): 8:08am On Feb 04, 2019
so
what is my business
Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by Corrinthians(m): 8:14am On Feb 04, 2019
ericsmith:

that was even a better form of daftness, i have seen worse form of stupidity spiced with daftness .
buhari use to be taller jubril is shorter ,see is nose ,jubril cheek is bigger ...tell him to remove his cap ; my Gawd grin the most embrassing part was these madness was peculiar to the elites .... imagine a prof. saying that nonsense on national tv/radio ,..
i believe these batch of wailer are the worst set of wailers nigeria ever had

Allow the Afonjo to wail us an ocean of ewedu. Them never see anything. grin grin
Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 04, 2019
toplinetrtrend:
Looks like many people here on nairaland are naturally daft. Or maybe they prefer daftness because being daft is more convenient than being sensible.

One Zombie called Corrinthians said here yesterday that atiku handed over Bakassi peninsular to Cameroon; will it surprise you that up to 241 nairalanders liked the post, a post that reeks of ignorance and complete mental emptiness?

It indicates that many people here have very short memory or are too lazy to read.

A simple Google Search will show that:

The Bakassi peninsular case was taken to Hague by Cameroon in 1994, long before atiku even became VP.

The case was finally determined by Hague on 10th October, 2002 and it was ceded to Cameroon in line with the Anglo-German Agreement of 1913.
Interestingly, a Nigerian judge, Prince Bola Ajibola was among the 17 judges that determined the case at the Hague.

Obasanjo then signed the Green Tea Agreement in 2008 to finally hand over Bakassi peninsular to Cameroon.

And to think 241 nairalanders were too daft to read before following the likeslikes of Corrinthians is baffling. Though it isn't surprising; you can only support Buhari if you are as shamelessly daft as this. And to think they are claiming sophistication. Sophistication in daftness, I guess.

Your hate for Buhari is the problem.

On Nairaland there's no dislike/hate button so we use like for both to highlight the poster's ignorance/brilliance.

Cheers cool
Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 04, 2019
YoungLionken:
In 2009, a group of Progressive Northerners met Yar'adua and pleaded with him to appoints a Northerner as IGP.
After they left, YarAdua called Chairman of Police Service Commission and asked who's the most senior DIG with clean records?

He replied: "Ogbonna Okechukwu Onovo. Yar'adua approved the appointment on the spot.

This is integrity, nationalism and true patriotism not the scam we have now.

... LION!

And you have proof that Buhari has been appointing less superior officers? Kindly share your proof

1 Like

Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 04, 2019
Wike has the state's judges in his pockets, he built houses for them with luxury vehicles. That's my evidence.

I'm sure his party have been romancing federal judges too
Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:16am On Feb 04, 2019
YoungLionken:
In 2009, a group of Progressive Northerners met Yar'adua and pleaded with him to appoints a Northerner as IGP.
After they left, YarAdua called Chairman of Police Service Commission and asked who's the most senior DIG with clean records?

He replied: "Ogbonna Okechukwu Onovo. Yar'adua approved the appointment on the spot.

This is integrity, nationalism and true patriotism not the scam we have now.

... LION!

You were at the meeting?

1 Like

Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by tj2018: 9:44am On Feb 04, 2019
Randy100:
He is raping our judiciary and people are clapping. A time will come that the president will just remove a Cjn that he doesn't like. A cjn is not meant to be loyal to the president. A bad precedent from the lifeless one.

But a chief judge of a state is meant to be loyal to the governor. see your life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ganduje Appoints 11 Female Permanent Secretaries / Nigeria Is Better Together, Olawepo Hashim Declares Amidst Rising Tension / Governor Makinde Approves Payment Of 13th Month Salary To Oyo Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.