Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore (16280 Views)

Wole Soyinka Has Been Released (photo) / Reno Omokiri: Throwback to when Prof Soyinka was released from prison — Biafra / Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by omooba969(m): 9:28am On Feb 04, 2019
ogbonti:
Sowore is about to land softly and use Soyinka to show Nigerians who he has been working for secretly----- respect soyinka bla bla bla is another way of telling his mumu followers to follow and vote for whoever soyinka endorses, and that person is ACTUALLY who sowore is working for .....i no tell una some few days ago that this sowore scam will soon be revealed?? hahahaha, breeze never blow sef, fawo yansh don open grin

You don't make any sense. cool
Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by zoghys: 9:36am On Feb 04, 2019
nony43:
Na by force to endorse you? Who your endorsement help self? We are looking for ways to sack Bubu to Daura next weekend you hear talking endorsement

And when you sack your bubu to Daura, then you now bring in an atikulated thief to continue in his stead. And he will be there again for another 4 years, even 8 years if he's smart enough, and the anguish continues. PDP ruled this country for 16 years with any impact on the lives of average Nigerian, except enriching themselves and their cronies, so also APC is doing the same. Don't you think is high time we try something different, rather than succumb to the need of voting out Apc and bringing in a tested professional thief, who will do this country no favour. Let take a deep breath, look into the political antecedent of Mr Atiku, ask the right questions and we can then take an informed opinion.
Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by EmperorShizzy: 9:37am On Feb 04, 2019
Donpeak:
Nice to know... According to Sowore, Prof. Wole Soyinka said “some people were sent to him to consider endorsing someone else -( Kingsley who is a professor like him), but he would wait for the outcome of some stakeholders meetings before he would finalize on endorsing a unanimous candidate agreed upon by the stakeholders “. So, as it stands Prof Wole Soyinka MAY NOT endorse Sowore (even though they are good friends) based on the fact that Sowore may not be the consensus candidate chosen by the group of stakeholders.

Moreover, OP ? Your headline is misleading. I know you must be trying to bring Sowore down. You have succeeded in twisting the true story.

My opinion: We do not need people to think for us as Nigerians. The outcome of such docility has been so disastrous in the past, as such choices are often based on sentiments. We should be able to recognize those who possess the qualities we want in our leaders. Enough of what a few people think being imposed over everyone.

No going back: Watch out for the campaign in Benin today and see the organic supporters (not paid supporters) who are desiring a better country. Take it back! Take Nigeria Back!!
Sowore 2019 way forward!!!

Bro I don't think you should be surprised about this,The media who are suppose to be the friend of the masses are dancing to the tune of the oppressors,Sowore held a mass rally in Adamawa state the other day,None of them posted about it but posting malicious negative news about Show is their joy,Anyway they are failing
woefully cause no matter what,Our votes is for Sowore

1 Like

Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by openmine(m): 10:39am On Feb 04, 2019
The likes of sowore started very late to signify their intention to contest for presidency!
I guess he is now realising that election in Nigeria is won by POPULARITY not with ELOQUENT SPEECHES!
Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by UncleJudax(m): 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
ogbonti:

Are you sick? Did you not see sowore''s picture on that app message or are you telling me that message is fake? What is a rumor here
Na acute malaria de worry you. Sowore is only telling his supporter not to disrespect Soyinke for not supporting him. How is that a proof that he (Sowore) is working for someone else?

you guys like to latch on anythong and twist it for some useless reason

1 Like

Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by ogbonti: 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2019
omooba969:

You don't make any sense. cool

It's OK. I am not expecting to make sense to you because we don't operate on the same intellectual plane. For anything to make sense to you, it must be 1+1=2 ... if there is any bit of logical or critical thinking involved in discussing with you, you get confused, so you are just OK. I understand you can't get it, you lack the capacity to understand complex discussions
Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by ogbonti: 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
UncleJudax:

Na acute malaria de worry you. Sowore is only telling his supporter not to disrespect Soyinke for not supporting him. How is that a proof that he (Sowore) is working for someone else?

you guys like to latch on anythong and twist it for some useless reason

E pain am
Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by omooba969(m): 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
ogbonti:

It's OK. I am not expecting to make sense to you because we don't operate on the same intellectual plane. For anything to make sense to you, it must be 1+1=2 ... if there is any bit of logical or critical thinking involved in discussing with you, you get confused, so you are just OK. I understand you can't get it, you lack the capacity to understand complex discussions

Why does it have to be complex?

It's either you were lost in your argument or you lost your own argument.

You still don't make any sense. cool
Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by ogbonti: 12:16pm On Feb 04, 2019
Obagoal4u:
This your way of reasoning weak me ooo

You are a political enthusiast, I am a political scientist, just watch!!!!
Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by ogbonti: 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
omooba969:

Why does it have to be complex?

It's either you were lost in your argument or you lost your own argument.

You still don't make any sense. cool

If understanding life was easy like buttered bread, no one will have to learn calculus to be an engineer.. no one will spend almost a decade in med school to be a doctor.. guy, some permutations in politics can never be over simplified. I avoided the use of theories to buttress my point... just to make it simple, yet, It looks like rocket science to you.. am sorry, those who know, know what I am talking about, if you don't know, just relax and watch, ok?
Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by omooba969(m): 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
ogbonti:

If understanding life was easy like buttered bread, no one will have to learn calculus to be an engineer.. no one will spend almost a decade in med school to be a doctor.. guy, some permutations in politics can never be over simplified. I avoided the use of theories to buttress my point... just to make it simple, yet, It looks like rocket science to you.. am sorry, those who know, know what I am talking about, if you don't know, just relax and watch, ok?

Theoriesgrin, that's what it is.... Theories! grin

Caught in your web of unfounded theories... hahahahacheesy, I think it's you who needs to calm down ok. cool
Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by ogbonti: 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
omooba969:

Theoriesgrin, that's what it is.... Theories! grin

Caught in your web of unfounded theories... hahahahacheesy, I think it's you who needs to calm down ok. cool

Jeez, you are so dumb!

I avoided using theories, as an example so you can understand me, So i d io t, how does avoidance mean I actually used it? .... are you for real? You seriously have a comprehension problem..... get lost, am.done replying you.
Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by omooba969(m): 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
ogbonti:

Jeez, you are so dumb!

I avoided using theories, as an example so you can understand me, So i d io t, how does avoidance mean I actually used it? .... are you for real? You seriously have a comprehension problem..... get lost, am.done replying you.

Go back to your first comment in question and describe it in one word. smiley

You actually used the word 'theories' in your recent submission coz you realised that's what it is - Damage Control.

You were caught in your own web. grin
Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by Sideffect: 2:37pm On Feb 04, 2019
take heart son, come back in 20 years..
Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by dante0147: 8:52pm On Feb 04, 2019
Obagoal4u:
sir, you need to check yourself for asking sowore whether he has sense.

Lol it’s you who should check your self cause I wonder if I was referring to you or when you have become Sowore
Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by shugabasbn: 8:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
The effort that SE puts on Atiku campaign if they put half to Kingsley campaign the guy would have bn the top contender.

For a neutral man like me if it is not Kingsley it must be Durotoye others are no no go area.
Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by awuf2008: 8:42pm On Feb 05, 2019
Soyinka has lost credibility long time ago, so he is not any position to endorse any candidate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji / Key Areas Lagos New Governor Must Look Into - AutoReportNG / Bandits Kill 13 Policemen, Two Others In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.