Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,577 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Desmond Elliot Gives His Constituents Cash, Freezers, Cameras To Mark Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot Gives His Constituents Cash, Freezers, Cameras To Mark Birthday (25056 Views)

Timi Dakolo Gives His Wife "Best Assurance" / Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit / Meet Victoria Elliot, Desmond Elliot's Wife As They Mark Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Gives His Constituents Cash, Freezers, Cameras To Mark Birthday by Zombicmodz: 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
I admire this new concept from Desmond. At least it's working for him.

Re: Desmond Elliot Gives His Constituents Cash, Freezers, Cameras To Mark Birthday by MyLottoHub: 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
Dividends of democracy
Re: Desmond Elliot Gives His Constituents Cash, Freezers, Cameras To Mark Birthday by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
nice one, i commend ur effort sir.
Re: Desmond Elliot Gives His Constituents Cash, Freezers, Cameras To Mark Birthday by ogbonti: 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
lastempero:
Desmond really disappointed me, how come there is no mind blowing innovations coming from this guybas a youth representative.

Anyone above 40 is a man not a youth
Re: Desmond Elliot Gives His Constituents Cash, Freezers, Cameras To Mark Birthday by adecz: 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
Out of the over N50m/ year
Constituency Allowance, you are
spending N25Ok & making noise.??

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Gives His Constituents Cash, Freezers, Cameras To Mark Birthday by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 04, 2019
You collect constituency allowance every month,but it's during your birthday that you are gifting quarter of the money.Where are the rest going to?
Re: Desmond Elliot Gives His Constituents Cash, Freezers, Cameras To Mark Birthday by SmartMindsFx: 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
A wise man once said "A man who who needs your vote would give you what you want and not what you need".
Re: Desmond Elliot Gives His Constituents Cash, Freezers, Cameras To Mark Birthday by homealone00: 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
TheMoniker:
grin
This guy is something else I swear.
Ok, how do you call buying house hold stuffs for people empowerment?
Even a million Naira can’t be called empowerment!
Check the cost of living, multiple taxation, furniture and fittings, power, publicity, rent and rate.
But as usual, nairaland poverty orientated apc folks will mastürbate to this.

APC is a poverty glorifying party and I wonder why no one is talking about Tinubu not traveling to USA.
and what position is Tinubu running for, that he has to represent Nigeria ehn Mr Flat Head
Re: Desmond Elliot Gives His Constituents Cash, Freezers, Cameras To Mark Birthday by Brownshugar69: 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
TheMoniker:
grin
Check the cost of living, multiple taxation, furniture and fittings, power, publicity, rent and rate.

APC is a poverty glorifying party and I wonder why no one is talking about Tinubu not traveling to USA.

With all these your big grammar you stil cannot read. This is not empowerment. This is gift-away to make his birthday.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Gives His Constituents Cash, Freezers, Cameras To Mark Birthday by Niyinficient(m): 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
TheMoniker:
grin

Tell that to an aspiring photographer that the camera i am seeing up there is not an empowerment, tell that woman that is into drinks business (sme) that the freezer is not an empowerment. You think 1m cannot start a biz ? you will be shocked what an average Nigerian can turn 100k to.
Its not about APC or PDP, its about a man that understands the need of the people around him. You dont build road when the people need rail, nor construct an 'overhead' where a 'pedestrian' is most effective.
Re: Desmond Elliot Gives His Constituents Cash, Freezers, Cameras To Mark Birthday by wink2015(m): 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
Desmond Elliot Gives Out Cash,Freezers, Cameras Etc To His Constituents To Celebrate His Birthday

Today Nollywood Actor turned Politician, Desmond Elliot is celebrating his 45th birthday.

The Honorable yesterday gave out some items to his people at his constituents to celebrate his birthday.

Desmond shares some of this photos with caption saying...

I had a birthday gift-away celebration with my constituents, especially people of the paddigton community, generating sets were shared , as well as sewing machines, grinding machines, deep freezers , photography cameras,sets of tables and chairs with ludos ,ayos,drafts etc given to elders of clubs in the constituency, Cash etc

Source: https://nollyzone.com/desmond-elliot-gives-out-cashfreezers-cameras-etc-to-his-constituents-to-celebrate-his-birthday/

Desmond Elliot dey do PRO for his greater tomorrow.

Maybe, his constituent will remember him when he want to contest for governor.
Re: Desmond Elliot Gives His Constituents Cash, Freezers, Cameras To Mark Birthday by TheMoniker: 1:53pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hmmm. This is so deep olodo rabata. That’s what they’ve programmed you to think, Nigerian system is crazy o. Hey, 2 million isn’t empowerment! I spend that on bills in few months and I have a branch of my business I invested over 2 million in and it’s yet to give me the desired output. I’m not taking about “milkose” empowerment that won’t even pay daily bills, if politicians want to empower then it should be sensible. I have 4 of those cameras in my house, I think I should get an umbrella and start going to parties uninvited to take pictures grin
Niyinficient:

Tell that to an aspiring photographer that the camera i am seeing up there is not an empowerment, tell that woman that is into drinks business (sme) that the freezer is not an empowerment. You think 1m cannot start a biz ? you will be shocked what an average Nigerian can turn 100k to.
Its not about APC or PDP, its about a man that understands the need of the people around him. You dont build road when the people need rail, nor construct an 'overhead' where a 'pedestrian' is most effective.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Gives His Constituents Cash, Freezers, Cameras To Mark Birthday by Parada: 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
You people are cursed with no hope of redemption. A million Nairaland is not enough to empower fools they should be given a billion ba.

How much as your God forsaken rep in your pathetic Igbotic state given you or your father for empowerment ? We all know that’s a no but you jerks won’t wail over your own everlasting sorrow but worry about Yoruba.

Please as your governor given any soul a million Naira talkless of your Senator daring such ? If one argues you should be beaten to pulp with razor sharp matchet now they will say I don’t know more than violence.

Foolish Biafran just litter this NL anyhow to talk nonsense on daily basis.

TheMoniker:
grin

Re: Desmond Elliot Gives His Constituents Cash, Freezers, Cameras To Mark Birthday by Parada: 2:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
He should have given your father the entire money. What stops your fathers from vying for the seat ? This is a boy younger than their first sons but you are here wailing on NL.

Awon oloriburuku de de !
adecz:

Out of the over N50m/ year
Constituency Allowance, you are
spending N25Ok & making noise.??

cucumbae:
You collect constituency allowance every month,but it's during your birthday that you are gifting quarter of the money.Where are the rest going to?
Re: Desmond Elliot Gives His Constituents Cash, Freezers, Cameras To Mark Birthday by greychris: 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hmmm....

Is this a subtle way to buy votes

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....make una get sense o
Re: Desmond Elliot Gives His Constituents Cash, Freezers, Cameras To Mark Birthday by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2019
Parada:
He should have given your father the entire money. What stops your fathers from vying for the seat ? This is a boy younger than their first sons but you are here wailing on NL.

Awon oloriburuku de de !

Desmond is a rogue.
Re: Desmond Elliot Gives His Constituents Cash, Freezers, Cameras To Mark Birthday by hush15: 2:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
lastempero:
Desmond really disappointed me, how come there is no mind blowing innovations coming from this guy as a youth representative.

That youth thing is overrated.
Re: Desmond Elliot Gives His Constituents Cash, Freezers, Cameras To Mark Birthday by TheMoniker: 2:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
grin Mabinu I’m Yoruba and I live in Ibadan.
Channel your anger to Osubade or the hanger looking vegetable. I didn’t collect your bread.
Parada:
You people are cursed with no hope of redemption. A million Nairaland is not enough to empower fools they should be given a billion ba.

How much as your God forsaken rep in your pathetic Igbotic state given you or your father for empowerment ? We all know that’s a no but you jerks won’t wail over your own everlasting sorrow but worry about Yoruba.

Please as your governor given any soul a million Naira talkless of your Senator daring such ? If one argues you should be beaten to pulp with razor sharp matchet now they will say I don’t know more than violence.

Foolish Biafran just litter this NL anyhow to talk nonsense on daily basis.

Re: Desmond Elliot Gives His Constituents Cash, Freezers, Cameras To Mark Birthday by choocboi: 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
Yen yen yen have you bought biro for someone before
TheMoniker:
grin

Re: Desmond Elliot Gives His Constituents Cash, Freezers, Cameras To Mark Birthday by TheMoniker: 3:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
choocboi:
Yen yen yen have you bought biro for someone before
cheesy Yes.
Re: Desmond Elliot Gives His Constituents Cash, Freezers, Cameras To Mark Birthday by lastempero: 3:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
hush15:

That youth thing is overrated.

Seriously speaking.
Re: Desmond Elliot Gives His Constituents Cash, Freezers, Cameras To Mark Birthday by adecz: 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
Parada:

Awon oloriburuku de de !

Never use your leprosy infected hands
& eyes to quote me on NL again.

Oloshi,
Kuturu buruku,
Ikú igbé
wèré...

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Desmond Elliot Gives His Constituents Cash, Freezers, Cameras To Mark Birthday by movetoca: 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
grin desmond olusola elliot......olusola wey him no use untill election time
You are a troublemaker But you are right sha.
Re: Desmond Elliot Gives His Constituents Cash, Freezers, Cameras To Mark Birthday by XaviDayo(m): 5:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
TheMoniker:
grin

Watch APSHIT e-cows come at you

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Gives His Constituents Cash, Freezers, Cameras To Mark Birthday by mechanics(m): 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
Vote buying with sense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MC Tagwaye Celebrates Tein Jack-rich As He Marks Birthday / Beautiful Photos From Actress Lota Chukwu's 29th Birthday / Wathoni Anyansi Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.