Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Timi Dakolo Gives His Wife "Best Assurance" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Gives His Wife "Best Assurance" (39096 Views)

Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo Gives His Wife "Best Assurance" by Mrop(m): 5:38am On May 04, 2018
Singer Timi Dakolo shares his adorable photo taken by his wife and fans react hilariously to this photo using assurance by Davido.

See below

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/best-assurance-ever-fans-react-to-adorable-photo-of-timi-dakolo-by-his-wife/

Re: Timi Dakolo Gives His Wife "Best Assurance" by Mrop(m): 5:38am On May 04, 2018
Lol.... Some fans sef

See more Loveup photos of Timi Dakolo and his wife Busola here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/best-assurance-ever-fans-react-to-adorable-photo-of-timi-dakolo-by-his-wife/

1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Gives His Wife "Best Assurance" by biacan(f): 5:41am On May 04, 2018
Still don't know the words he used on her that made her agree to marry him..... shocked dude is so ugly AF lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Gives His Wife "Best Assurance" by Gistformant: 5:42am On May 04, 2018
SEE DAVIDO'S REPLY TO TIMI DAKOLO >>>> https://www.gistmore.com/download-mp3-davido-assurance
Re: Timi Dakolo Gives His Wife "Best Assurance" by prospero5(m): 5:58am On May 04, 2018
biacan:
Still don't know the words he used on her that made her agree to marry him..... shocked dude is so ugly lipsrsealed

how did you type this?
were you sleep-typing?
show us your picture.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Gives His Wife "Best Assurance" by IamD18: 6:34am On May 04, 2018
biacan:
Still don't know the words he used on her that made her agree to marry him..... shocked dude is so ugly lipsrsealed

Post your picture for 2mins and watch how 99% of Nland men will turn to gay because of your looks.

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Gives His Wife "Best Assurance" by Khd95(m): 7:01am On May 04, 2018
biacan:
ugly af, but they are happily married, be trolling on SM, jobless woman

Lass lass if we see pix of ur man now he will be like Cameroonian dishesgrin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Gives His Wife "Best Assurance" by femi4: 7:46am On May 04, 2018
biacan:
If the dude is ugly, then your sense of judgement is faulty

23 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Gives His Wife "Best Assurance" by biacan(f): 8:13am On May 04, 2018
femi4:
If the dude is ugly, then your sense of judgement is faulty
Better be respectful when quoting me don't lemme warn you again cool
Re: Timi Dakolo Gives His Wife "Best Assurance" by biacan(f): 8:15am On May 04, 2018
IamD18:

Post your picture for 2mins and watch how 99% of Nland men will turn to gay because of your looks.
Turn gay's they've always been gay's don't use my pics to justify the cause of their actions cool

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Gives His Wife "Best Assurance" by ClintonEmex: 8:25am On May 04, 2018
Timi Dakolo is matured, like his style. No baby mama drama, no marital controversy, has a beautiful wife. His songs are also good.

12 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Gives His Wife "Best Assurance" by veekid(m): 8:36am On May 04, 2018
E no get money for Porsche
Re: Timi Dakolo Gives His Wife "Best Assurance" by kennosklint(m): 8:38am On May 04, 2018
biacan:
Still don't know the words he used on her that made her agree to marry him..... shocked dude is so ugly AF lipsrsealed
he ugly him pocket ugly.ote no go marry

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Gives His Wife "Best Assurance" by Jackipapa: 8:38am On May 04, 2018
biacan:

Blessed Assurance! shocked wink smiley sad cool
Re: Timi Dakolo Gives His Wife "Best Assurance" by unknownsolja: 8:39am On May 04, 2018
nairaland girls be like waka if you give me blessed assurance or milk and akamu like iamairforce1 gives his girlfriend.lol..nairaland girls need porsche assurance..hahahaha

look at the assurance that iamairforce1 gives his girlfriend..hahahaha

make anybody no quote me sha..i day on codeine now

Re: Timi Dakolo Gives His Wife "Best Assurance" by Onyinye15(f): 8:39am On May 04, 2018
Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine
O what a foretaste of glory divine
Heir of salvation, purchase of God
Born of His Spirit, washed in His blood

Assurance wey pass assurance

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Gives His Wife "Best Assurance" by Ellabae(f): 8:39am On May 04, 2018
Lol He is funny. God bless ur marriage
Re: Timi Dakolo Gives His Wife "Best Assurance" by vault(m): 8:40am On May 04, 2018
assurance got no price tag
Re: Timi Dakolo Gives His Wife "Best Assurance" by Nobody: 8:40am On May 04, 2018
Re: Timi Dakolo Gives His Wife "Best Assurance" by kween01: 8:41am On May 04, 2018
biacan:

And you are so blind

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Gives His Wife "Best Assurance" by MaziOmenuko: 8:41am On May 04, 2018
biacan:

Jeezzz...did you just say that Timi is ugly? With that height? That broad shoulders? That talent and voice? A huge sense of humor and an undying zeal and dedication in his career?

You are one of a kind, the kind that will actually fall for an overbleached kid with sagging trousers! Hopefully, you let your mind grow up as your body grows so you both can outgrow your current despicable taste.

17 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Gives His Wife "Best Assurance" by Nobody: 8:41am On May 04, 2018
Sigh!!!!!
Who is he?
is he a bouncer? because here in France, we don't know him.
Re: Timi Dakolo Gives His Wife "Best Assurance" by emmabest2000(m): 8:43am On May 04, 2018
Obedient women deserves Assurance

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Gives His Wife "Best Assurance" by vault(m): 8:43am On May 04, 2018
biacan:

fine boy, most handsome, prettiest, sexiest, dream guy.......... be giving yourself accolades and dont pay your dues
Re: Timi Dakolo Gives His Wife "Best Assurance" by MorataFC: 8:43am On May 04, 2018
Yeah, I believe u not the other guy
Re: Timi Dakolo Gives His Wife "Best Assurance" by kenzysmith: 8:44am On May 04, 2018
nigerians una own too much since he non get money to buy her porche he for cut him prick give him wife as assurance na
Re: Timi Dakolo Gives His Wife "Best Assurance" by omoadeleye(m): 8:44am On May 04, 2018
but inside of the wife, will be like, if i shook you that assurance
Re: Timi Dakolo Gives His Wife "Best Assurance" by castrokins(m): 8:44am On May 04, 2018
Smh!
Una Wahala Too Much o.

biacan:
Re: Timi Dakolo Gives His Wife "Best Assurance" by anyimontana(m): 8:44am On May 04, 2018
biacan:
and u fine??
Re: Timi Dakolo Gives His Wife "Best Assurance" by MorataFC: 8:45am On May 04, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Sigh!!!!!

Who is he?

is he a bouncer?
because here in France, we don't know him.
then u are from somalia

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“I Want To See Your Dick” - Bobrisky Tells Man In A Male Toilet / Noble Igwe Rocks Bum Short Ankara Outfit In South Africa. Fans React / What I Noticed On The Red Carpet At Humblesmith's Osinachi Concert (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.