Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,914 members, 7,848,691 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

Breaking: Buhari Writes Personal Letter To Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Buhari Writes Personal Letter To Osinbajo (861 Views)

2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob / Buhari Writes National Assembly, Says I Have Resumed / "I Am Only Answerable To Buhari" - Daura To Osinbajo On NASS Siege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Buhari Writes Personal Letter To Osinbajo by Peezol: 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari, Monday wrote a personal letter to vice President Yemi Osinbajo. In the letter, the candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, commended his running mate for his services, patriotism, tenacious spirit and unalloyed loyalty, noting that he (Buhari) is proud to have somebody like Osinbajo by his side. President Muhammadu Buhari Read the letter below:

Dear Yemi,

We give glory to Almighty God for sparing your life. I’m impressed by your tenacious spirit which enabled you to continue on your campaign engagement, despite the shock of the crash. It takes tenacious spirit and amazing spiritual strength to survive a helicopter crash without being paralyzed by its impact. I’m proud of our partnership and your unalloyed loyalty and your commitment to the service of Nigeria. How VP Osinbajo, Minister, 10 others survived helicopter crash That you proceeded with your engagements, despite the accident, is a testimony of your passion for service to country and a reflection of your admirable spiritual fervor.

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN May God continue to protect you and all those on board with you, bless your lives and grant you more good health and long life to serve our country even more.

Re: Breaking: Buhari Writes Personal Letter To Osinbajo by Guzel: 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
See the kind of recommendation letter that buhari gave to Osinbajo. Can we compare this to pages 31 and 32 of Obasanjo's my watch where he bared his mind on atiku as a corrupt individual with shadowy parental background coupled with his beliefs in marabouts and having his way around through bribery.
I love the bromance btw pmb and pyo.
I will cement the relationship with my PVC on 16th

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Buhari Writes Personal Letter To Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 04, 2019
Can the dullard write?
Re: Breaking: Buhari Writes Personal Letter To Osinbajo by haladadon: 2:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
fake news for zombies to masturbate over
Re: Breaking: Buhari Writes Personal Letter To Osinbajo by Bedlecturer(m): 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
Who wrote the letter?
Re: Breaking: Buhari Writes Personal Letter To Osinbajo by Stalwert: 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2019
grin cheesy quite beautiful. Something Atiku never got is his entire working relationship.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Writes Personal Letter To Osinbajo by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
Something is telling me that if Osibanjo had died, Buhari could have chosen Amaechi/Akpabio to divide the SS votes while Tinubu works on delivering SW with assurances of 2023 presidency.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Writes Personal Letter To Osinbajo by Nbote(m): 3:13pm On Feb 04, 2019
Lolzzz... Is it d same PMB dat couldn't make out d gibberish he wrote himself on a note dat wrote a letter lol.. Dis ppl don see Nigerians finish sha

(1) (Reply)

How Igbo Traders Saved Peter Obi From Mob Attack In Abuja (photos) / Breaking: #INEC Meets With Nigeria’s Former Heads Of States: / 2019 Presidential Election: See The Real Person Who Caused Election Postponement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.