Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria (17125 Views)

See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 / Tinubu’s London House: The New Mecca For Politicians (Pictures) / Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria by stephanie11: 3:42pm On Feb 04, 2019
@POLITICSNGR

President Muhammadu Buhari has reiterated the determination of his administration to rid the country of injustice and corruption.

“Any person who cheated or looted the nation will be brought to justice, irrespective of status of the person in society,” he said.

Speaking at an audience with South-West Imams and Islamic scholars on Sunday at the State House, Abuja, PoliticsNGR learned that the President urged religious leaders in the country to spread the message among their followers of the government’s total determination to promote social justice across the entire society.

President Buhari said the nation’s diverse religions and cultures teach justice by all and for all, adding the “unless there is justice for everyone, the country cannot progress.”

The leader of the delegation, Sheik Abdulrasheed Hadiyatullah described politics as the proper administration of public affairs and rebuilding what was destroyed.

He commended President Buhari for doing just that, and assured him of support in reforming the country.

“We have never seen a purposeful government as this one. We have great respect for you. We will continue to support your war against corruption and the programmes aimed at making life better for the generality of Nigerians,” Sheik Hadiyatullah declared.

https://politicsngr.com/buhari-reveals-plan-politicians-cheating-looting-nigeria/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria by Baawaa(m): 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
The guy above me is one of Atikulooting what they know best is scamming people grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
EFFC is looking for you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria by BabaCommander: 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
God will bring Buhari to justice for the way he ruled Nigeria.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria by Mopolchi: 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
You go still go Daura. cheesy

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria by BusinessHub1: 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
Same old song.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria by gurunlocker: 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
Can this man for once talk about working plans to grow the economy, create jobs and other good things instead of this shitty corruption talk every day? grin

The number of times he has mentioned corruption is more than the number of times he spent in Nigeria as the president. shocked

Yet, he is surrounded by corrupt people. cheesy cheesy

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria by TheMoniker: 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
grin
Buhari doesn’t have plan.
He can’t read
He can’t write.
He’s bed wetting
He doesn’t remember his name
You expect him to remember he’s the president right?
Forget about the man.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria by Teewhy2: 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
“Any person who cheated or looted the nation will be brought to justice, irrespective of status of the person in society,” he said.

I hope the below are included.
Abdullahi Umar Ganduje
Babachir Lawal

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
Lie lie gabmant
Baawaa:
The guy above me is one of Atikulooting what they know best is scamming people grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
EFFC is looking for you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria by adekhingz(m): 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
May the best candidate emerge winner in the election. Meanwhile them no gree gimme my PVC for Inec office oooo. Them deh ask why I never collect am since 2011!!! Issit not my property niii?

Single Room apartment to let around Jibowu. Trekkable or #50 napep to Yabatech. #150 shuttle to Unilag. #200 to Obalende just after 5 minutes walk to the road. Price for the apartment is #150,000 total package. After which you pay #60,000 per year (i.e #5,000 monthly). P.m for contact of the agent. Pay after inspection and you like it.

Re: Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria by SEONaijaExpert: 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
I agree with you Sir!

The right thinking Nigerians will agree with you likewise.

No corrupt persons, regardless of his/her status should be freed. If allegations are found true, they all should be prosecuted.

There should be no delay in court about corrupt cases.

No looter should be granted amnesty... Atiku won't understand this because he's a Cameroonian.

This present administration is focused and result oriented. Kudos to President Buhari and VP Osinbajo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria by dedonfranco(m): 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
Oga, Pls go home u are too old to rule dis Country.
Re: Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria by MiztaMarvay: 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
Na today.... Buhari wants to continue with his one sided battle against corruption. Rubbish APC and Buhari regime.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria by Topccy007z: 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
Buhari has been repeating this for the umpteenth time.

I pray he won't make it our national anthem

Always having plans to deal with looters but not executing it.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria by Corrosiveman(m): 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
HOW I WISH BUHARI IS MUCH YOUNGER IGBOS WOULD HAVE BEEN DANCING ANACONDA DANCE......I ALMOST FORGOT HAVE ATIKU SHOWN HIS LAPS? I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THOSE BIG YAMS

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria by tealaw(m): 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
Gandube is still walking free.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria by sotall(m): 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
Coming from someone suffering from dementia and lifelessness

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria by dante0147: 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
ok
Re: Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria by modernWays: 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
Buhari second term in office would be so aggressive in terms of fighting corruption.
Re: Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria by mrkings84(m): 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
Whenever I hear this man talks about corruption fight it pissed me. How in the world will a president who don't probe members of his party, even d newly decampees be talking of fighting corruption??

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria by YeshuaBeloved: 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
This is story for another day.

You can not give what you don't have, you can only give what you have!

Nigeria's condition is now very similar to ANIMAL FARM by George Orwell.

Where, it was explicitly stated that all "Animals are equal, but some are more equal, than others"

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria by crestedaguiyi: 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
old shameless man
Re: Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria by Akanaz(m): 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
God bless you Mr President! But you need say no more because you earned my vote and respect long time ago! Thank you for being our president!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria by idonhammer: 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
Person wey no sabi read or write..How can he act when his sense of reasoning is no longer functioning?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria by biosilicon: 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
;D2
Re: Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria by Nathdoug(m): 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
Buhari please we are sick and tired of your fake c
Corruption fight..
It’s very irritating..
You recently endorsed a governor caught on camera taking bribe..
Tell all this your fake corruption fight to your zombies Because they don’t have brains and they are the only once that can believe you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria by naijjaman(m): 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka: Nigeria On Suicide Slide, Must Decentralise Fast / Sanwo-Olu Meets Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge Stakeholders / Bola Tinubu Arrives In Zamfara State For Presidential Campaign Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.