Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows (16184 Views)

Seyi Makinde: My Salary Is N650,000 As Governor Of Oyo State / Legislative Aides Protest Non-payment Of Salaries And Allowances By NASS / Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows by Orunsolu02: 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows

Olubankole Wellington, the candidate of the Modern Democratic Party (MDP), contesting for the Eti-Osa House of Representatives seat, has vowed to publish his earnings as a legislator if elected.

Wellington, popularly called Banky W, made the announcement while speaking during a debate against four other candidates in Lagos on Monday, February 4, 2019.

The legislative candidate said accountability is one of the biggest problems in governance and hopes to lead from the front to change the situation.

He vowed to publish his salary and allowances as a legislator and be transparent in the spending of constituency allocations by consulting regularly with the people.

He said, “Most of us don’t know who our representatives are, talk less of their salary and allowances and constituency allocations that they receive every year most of the time to enrich themselves.

“How I plan to address it myself directly is first of all, I’ll publish what I earn as a legislator – my salary, my allowance, the allocation given to Eti-Osa, I will publish it.

“We will have town halls and an active constituency office to engage the community to say this is the allocation that we’ve received, this is what we intend to spend it on.”

The candidate slammed legislators who are only in the National Assembly to enrich themselves and vowed to be more accountable to lead a new era of accountability in governance in the country.

Gist From PlugBlog Nigeria
https://plugblog.com.ng/i-will-publicly-publish-my-salary-and-allowances-as-a-legislator-banky-w-vows/

Cc:

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows by Hundreddegrees(m): 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
Keep calm bro, you look like someone that'll use public funds to buy cream and look fresher than the state of your constituency.. Go and do music or continue producing movies, politics is not for you oga

Desmond Elliot don open our eyes

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows by Davash222(m): 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
Sorry, we don’t want.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
Abeg baba go and sleep with adesuwa we haven't seen any sign of baby in her stomach ooo... so when you have a child at least you will get three votes yourself, adesuwa, and your baby

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows by Orunsolu02: 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
kingemzy5:
Abeg baba go and sleep with adesuwa we haven't seen any sign of baby in her stomach ooo... so when you have a child at least you will get three votes yourself, adesuwa, and your baby
lol you're wicked

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows by Orunsolu02: 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
Davash222:
Sorry, we don’t want.
Why at least he is willing to that

1 Like

Re: I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows by MrALIVE: 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
kingemzy5:
shame on you.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows by RockHard: 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2019
Sakamaje. Shehu Sanni wannabe.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows by Corrinthians(m): 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2019
Banky, you seem to be getting off on the wrong footing. Don't say things you know you wouldn't do.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows by oyetunder(m): 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2019
grin you are simply not going to WIN.

1 Like

Re: I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2019
Look at this thief oo. So wetin go happen after you publish am? So this is your wack campaign promise. Another lazy youth running away from musical challenges.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows by ipobarecriminals: 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2019
smiley wink grin sad cheesy desperate scam talk.How i wish Sowore vie for senate/Wait foe Ondo state Gov election.
Re: I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows by freemanbubble: 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2019
Isoright
Re: I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows by Bossontop(m): 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2019
undecided
Make we hear word jareh......na so all of una dey talk

[img]https://media1./images/0937ff699005db6a14684fb98962656d/tenor.gif?itemid=10493100[/img]

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows by MZEE01: 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2019
it's simply like saying, let me just put it on the tip, just the tip, baby i promise not to cum inside you. cheesy cheesy cheesy banky with bedroom style of politics

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows by biosilicon: 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hundreddegrees:
Keep calm bro, you look like someone that'll use public funds to buy cream and look fresher than the state of your constituency.. Go and do music or continue producing movies, politics is not for you oga

Everybody don turn looter. For this one mind.
Re: I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows by blackgold2018(m): 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2019
That's how it starts.. this guy has lieing tendencies.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows by Badonasty(m): 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
Orunsolu02:

Olubankole Wellington, the candidate of the Modern Democratic Party (MDP), contesting for the Eti-Osa House of Representatives seat, has vowed to publish his earnings as a legislator if elected.

Wellington, popularly called Banky W, made the announcement while speaking during a debate against four other candidates in Lagos on Monday, February 4, 2019.

The legislative candidate said accountability is one of the biggest problems in governance and hopes to lead from the front to change the situation.

He vowed to publish his salary and allowances as a legislator and be transparent in the spending of constituency allocations by consulting regularly with the people.

He said, “Most of us don’t know who our representatives are, talk less of their salary and allowances and constituency allocations that they receive every year most of the time to enrich themselves.

“How I plan to address it myself directly is first of all, I’ll publish what I earn as a legislator – my salary, my allowance, the allocation given to Eti-Osa, I will publish it.

“We will have town halls and an active constituency office to engage the community to say this is the allocation that we’ve received, this is what we intend to spend it on.”

The candidate slammed legislators who are only in the National Assembly to enrich themselves and vowed to be more accountable to lead a new era of accountability in governance in the country.

https://plugblog.com.ng/i-will-publicly-publish-my-salary-and-allowances-as-a-legislator-banky-w-vows/

Cc:

how will that help the lives of your constituents

3 Likes

Re: I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows by safarigirl(f): 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
RockHard:
Sakamaje. Shehu Sanni wannabe.
nah, this one na Ben Bruce.

I wish him the best sha, it would be nice for him to win, just so we will see if he is all talk like his colleague, Desmond Elliot

3 Likes

Re: I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows by superior1: 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
Someone seriously needs money to carter for his wife

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows by Olukat(m): 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin Which studio Banky dey now sef?
It doesn't work that way Banky.
When you start eating there won't be space for you to talk...em em ask our bro Desmond shocked shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows by femi4: 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hundreddegrees:

Ọ̣̀dẹ̀ dey ooze for your head

1 Like

Re: I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows by TAxposer: 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
kingemzy5:

you are very stupid

3 Likes

Re: I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows by Sunnybabe(m): 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
be lyk say I don dey lyk this guy oooo.......
Re: I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows by kolafolabi(m): 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
Your colleagues wont like this if you win..They prefer to keep it as secrets even to their various constituencies

3 Likes

Re: I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows by apelike1: 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
Orunsolu02:

Cc:
with your nyash head!
Na your type go talk heaven and Earth but go to the opposite.

Dead political career man!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna Guber: Court Rules On Vote Recount Next Week / FG Considers Boko Haram’s Terms / Lagos: Mega City Or Mega Madness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.