Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash (34932 Views)

Shaibu Prayed For Omobayo Godwins To Be Higher Than Him, Months Ago / Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil / Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by oyetunder(m): 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
bastardmod:
419 pastors
thank God your unknown father was a saint satanist.
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by TruthHurts100: 7:42pm On Feb 04, 2019
celebgistz:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has narrated how the General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye, prayed for him a day before the Chopper he flew in crash-landed at Kabba, Kogi State.

This is even as he revealed that his aged mother would have lost two sons on the same day had those on board the crashed Chopper died.

The vice president made the revelations at a Thanksgiving Service held at the RCCG, City of Grace, Lokoja, Kogi State on Sunday.

In a statement issued by Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity (Office of the Vice President), Laolu Akande, Osinbajo said Adeboye spoke to him after the Holy Ghost Service on Friday in Lagos.

According to the vice president, “On Friday, we went to (RCCG) camp; usually, I attend our Holy Ghost service. We came in very late from Akwa Ibom State. In fact, we arrived just in time for the grace at the end of the service.

“Thereafter, our Daddy in the Lord, (G.O) Pastor Adeboye, wanted to speak to me. He asked me how things were going on, the campaign activities and all that, and I explained everything; what I was doing on the campaign trail and all of that, some of the challenges.

“He then said, ‘I am going to pray for you.’ He said a prayer that turned out to be very interesting because usually, as you know, he doesn’t pray for long.

“He said ‘Lord God Almighty, I want you to protect this man,’ He said it three times and paused, then he continued. ‘You know how very dear he is to my heart. I want you to protect him.’ I found it very funny that he repeated it several times and then he prayed for favour and other things.

“So, when the crash happened, immediately it dawned on me that the Lord God had led him to say that very special prayer. And the Lord God Almighty delivered us in accordance with His word that, ‘even when 10,000 fall by our side, no harm whatsoever, will come near us.’ I just want to thank the Almighty God for His grace and mercy that has been so abundant in my life and in all of our lives who are here.”

Osinbajo who was joined by others on board the Chopper at the altar disclosed that his mother would have lost two sons on the same day had they died in the crash.

Those on board the crashed Chopper with him were Minister of State Labour, Stephen Ocheni, Femi Osinbajo, (VP’S elder brother), Special Adviser on Political Matters, Senator Babafemi Ojudu and SSA Foreign Affairs/Protocol, Ambassador Abdullahi Gwary.

Others were Mr. Laolu Akande, (Spokesman); Dr Biodun Adelowo, Personal Physician; Mr. Doyin Adetuberu, Security Officer and Ayoola Oladunni, ADC.

Osinbajo said, “This is my elder brother, the same father, same mother. Our father passed on long ago, but our mother is alive. If both of us had lost our lives on the same day, that would have been an absolute tragedy, but God saved that from happening.

“We are truly grateful to the Almighty God and we bless the name of the Lord. And for all of you who are rejoicing with us today, your homes will be filled with rejoicing. You will not know tragedy; you will not know harm, all the days of your lives will be filled with rejoicing.”

Source: https://www.mynigeriastudent.com/Thread-TRENDING-How-Pastor-Adeboye-Prayed-For-Me-Before-Helicopter-Crash-Says-VP-Osinbajo

Scam. Now theyve bought rccg votes
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by oyetunder(m): 7:42pm On Feb 04, 2019
BCISLTD:
rubbish
Yea, and you are the messenger of rubbish. I am so sure your parents by their failures are unknown even in your village.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by Cluv: 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
BCISLTD:
rubbish
You lack sense, I can see you don't fear God. Your hatred for people had no bound, I doubt if you will allowed God to work for your life, go and repeat primary 1. You that you can have of sense of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by oyetunder(m): 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
kristisking:
Lies from the pit of hell
Yes, and you went to hell to confirm the source of the News. You are a indeed a messenger of Hell.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by onyxo76(m): 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
freeze won't like this at all
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by americaninja1: 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
StrikeBack:
cheesy OK
Meanwhile,
Hp envy 360 core i5- 5200U
8gb ram 500gb
Touch screen
Keyboard light
3 hours battery life
2 hours plus for media
Screen size 15.6
Windows 10 Home
Clean ...
2.20GHZ speed
Price 140k location Ikeja
wc issue d laptop get.. just confess before i start to bargain. No lie o. Ino day Na small fault
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
Thieving Pastors ( including Adeboye ) and corrupt politicians working together to deceive the people. Shame on these SCUMBAGS !!
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by oyetunder(m): 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
theoptimist298:
Smh
We know you always smh for those who brought you to these planet but who never bothered to train you not to hiss on those who achieved more than your generations past and present.
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by anochuko01(m): 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
....and some people would therefore vote for apc simply because he's a 'pastor' or he attends 'our' church. exact reason why tinubu brought him. just to score points

btw, I thank GOD for your life sir
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by totalhouse(m): 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
The fools say in their hearts, there is no God. God is sovereign and supreme. Believe lies of the devil to your peril. I rejoice with the VP for divine insurance over you sir. To God be the glory

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by onatisi(m): 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
this man and his lies , this man is a master in professional lies and he always does it with a straight face .
only God knows how he manages to sleep at night after telling all these cock and bull fairy stories to religious fanatics
celebgistz:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has narrated how the General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye, prayed for him a day before the Chopper he flew in crash-landed at Kabba, Kogi State.

This is even as he revealed that his aged mother would have lost two sons on the same day had those on board the crashed Chopper died.

The vice president made the revelations at a Thanksgiving Service held at the RCCG, City of Grace, Lokoja, Kogi State on Sunday.

In a statement issued by Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity (Office of the Vice President), Laolu Akande, Osinbajo said Adeboye spoke to him after the Holy Ghost Service on Friday in Lagos.

According to the vice president, “On Friday, we went to (RCCG) camp; usually, I attend our Holy Ghost service. We came in very late from Akwa Ibom State. In fact, we arrived just in time for the grace at the end of the service.

“Thereafter, our Daddy in the Lord, (G.O) Pastor Adeboye, wanted to speak to me. He asked me how things were going on, the campaign activities and all that, and I explained everything; what I was doing on the campaign trail and all of that, some of the challenges.

“He then said, ‘I am going to pray for you.’ He said a prayer that turned out to be very interesting because usually, as you know, he doesn’t pray for long.

“He said ‘Lord God Almighty, I want you to protect this man,’ He said it three times and paused, then he continued. ‘You know how very dear he is to my heart. I want you to protect him.’ I found it very funny that he repeated it several times and then he prayed for favour and other things.

“So, when the crash happened, immediately it dawned on me that the Lord God had led him to say that very special prayer. And the Lord God Almighty delivered us in accordance with His word that, ‘even when 10,000 fall by our side, no harm whatsoever, will come near us.’ I just want to thank the Almighty God for His grace and mercy that has been so abundant in my life and in all of our lives who are here.”

Osinbajo who was joined by others on board the Chopper at the altar disclosed that his mother would have lost two sons on the same day had they died in the crash.

Those on board the crashed Chopper with him were Minister of State Labour, Stephen Ocheni, Femi Osinbajo, (VP’S elder brother), Special Adviser on Political Matters, Senator Babafemi Ojudu and SSA Foreign Affairs/Protocol, Ambassador Abdullahi Gwary.

Others were Mr. Laolu Akande, (Spokesman); Dr Biodun Adelowo, Personal Physician; Mr. Doyin Adetuberu, Security Officer and Ayoola Oladunni, ADC.

Osinbajo said, “This is my elder brother, the same father, same mother. Our father passed on long ago, but our mother is alive. If both of us had lost our lives on the same day, that would have been an absolute tragedy, but God saved that from happening.

“We are truly grateful to the Almighty God and we bless the name of the Lord. And for all of you who are rejoicing with us today, your homes will be filled with rejoicing. You will not know tragedy; you will not know harm, all the days of your lives will be filled with rejoicing.”

Source: https://www.mynigeriastudent.com/Thread-TRENDING-How-Pastor-Adeboye-Prayed-For-Me-Before-Helicopter-Crash-Says-VP-Osinbajo
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by Cluv: 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
You lack sense, I can see you don't fear God. Your hatred for people had no bound, I doubt if you will allowed God to work for your life, go and repeat primary 1. You that you can have of sense of reasoning
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by DrKKK1(m): 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
...and all those denying his testimony are all Christians. They simply deny the testament of God because of politics.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by Dollabiz: 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
dont use lords name in.vain
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by DimIsaac10(m): 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
See this Yahoo Yahoo pastor oooo.
Traditional Evangelist
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by StrikeBack(m): 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
americaninja1:
wc issue d laptop get.. just confess before i start to bargain. No lie o. Ino day Na small fault
it's faultless and in good working condition.
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by micah04: 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
freemanbubble:
And so
He should shut up
For every day we live we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die.

God did not give him a preferential treatment
His he better than sala that just died ?

God is not protecting anybody because there

is no God

God does not even need the approval of a man to be the God that He is....He is God from the beginning to the end..The one that called for light out if darkness..So Mr atheist,God loves you so much and He is ready to accept you anytime and any day..But I will advise you to do it today because tomorrow might be just too late..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by israelmao(m): 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
Thank God for your safety and protection.You will not die another man's death in Jesus' name.
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by ayoncox: 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
You guys castigating Vice President Yemi Osinbajo do not know anything, it is unfortunate that because of lack of understanding you all say all sort of trash. A friend of mine, went to an elderly pastor, not popular in any way to greet him. He prayed for him, and on laying hands on him he said suddenly, life for life, life for life. On the d day the guy was to travel to school, the guy entered a bus and sat at the front , so he felt thirsty and decided to go get a bottle of drink dropping his bag. On getting back he met another fellow seating on his seat and had taken his bag to the back. He ranted, and eventually went to seat at the back. Not too long the journey started, and in less than 7 kilometers, they met robbers on the way who tried firing at the drive but instead it hit the man in the front piercing through his neck. Everyone shouted God... Let me stop there, I could have given you several stories, let the simple embrace wisdom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by jrusky(m): 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2019
Oga VP you have thank God for keeping you alive which us goid. But pls safe us from any further thrash ok.
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by BCISLTD: 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2019
Cluv:
people should learn how appreciate God, and also thank God for spearing others person live so that your lives will also one day be spear,

open ur head....when it's your time...its your time...No God from anywhere will save you...its your time....if I asslick a bloodly lair that wont stop me from going the next minute.....

a man with no word is not a man
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by Balawal(m): 7:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
Your excellence Nigeria roads are bad.
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by BCISLTD: 7:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
[quote author=Cluv post=75416713] You lack sense, I can see you don't fear God. Your hatred for people had no bound, I doubt if you will allowed God to work for your life, go and repeat primary 1. You that you can have of sense of reasoning[/quote

fear God and don't die....
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by BCISLTD: 7:52pm On Feb 04, 2019
oyetunder:
Yea, and you are the messenger of rubbish. I am so sure your parents by their failures are unknown even in your village.

lol....
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by Meetleader: 7:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
Almighty GOD we give you thanks for this great testimony

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by Dammy2me: 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
[i][/i]
freemanbubble:
And so
He should shut up
For every day we live we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die.

God did not give him a preferential treatment
His he better than sala that just died ?

God is not protecting anybody because there is no God
That's too bad of you to say There is God,he exist and he's faithful
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by Talknochip(m): 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
Gods Mercies
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
Crooked pators.
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
Osinbanjo Staged a crash just to get sympathy votes.
crooked pastors.
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by Ategberoson(m): 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2019
you be God, you no be man

who did it? J-e-s-u-s oh my God wowwww

thank God my amiable VP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soludo: We Wish Obi Good Luck But We Have A Candidate Whom We Will Support / NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari / Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.