Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Emmanuel Uduaghan Campaigns With Underage Kids - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Uduaghan Campaigns With Underage Kids (37762 Views)

Royal Wedding: Natasha Akpoti To Marry Alema Of Warri, Emmanuel Uduaghan / Emmanuel Uduaghan Returns To PDP / Emmanuel Uduaghan To Return To PDP After Two Years In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Uduaghan Campaigns With Underage Kids by stephenduru: 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2019
As shared by Obiri.....

'They said Emmanuel Uduaghan visited Ayakoromo, yes My Home Town Ayakoromo. These are the electorates that were on ground to welcome him and Campaign for me.

Now give me just two reasons why I should not drag the APC Leaders in Ayakoromo to Court for Child Labour and Child Abuse contrary to the International Convention on Child Rights which Nigeria has since ratified. And the painful thing is his media hirelings have been making noise since yesterday about his Visit to Ayakoromo'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/02/former-governor-apc-senatorial.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Campaigns With Underage Kids by stephenduru: 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2019

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Campaigns With Underage Kids by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2019
Udughan lost his senses after joining APC

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Campaigns With Underage Kids by IkennaDavid1(m): 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2019
Smh..

I just weak for this country. Walahi

29 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Campaigns With Underage Kids by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
Go to court if e sure you. Shey na online judgement u want ni.

6 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Campaigns With Underage Kids by iHart(m): 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
Can't they share one full bunch of broom per child? Is that how stingy they are, even with broom?

Specializes in soap machine fabrication, factory setup and business development consultancy. call and whatsapp 07066705594 for more details visit https://www.nairaland.com/4442304/how-started-soap-making-business

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Campaigns With Underage Kids by Topccy007z: 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
He needs to cover his face in shame

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Campaigns With Underage Kids by chukzbozz86: 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
APC Members behave like Cow grin grin

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Campaigns With Underage Kids by naijaguy123456(m): 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
Say no to a Cameroonian ruling us in Nigeria, PDP represent failure, underage voters or not.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Campaigns With Underage Kids by gurunlocker: 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
It's like when someone join APC, they always lose their brain?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Campaigns With Underage Kids by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
PDP should let us hear word, this was on weekend! So the children were free grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Campaigns With Underage Kids by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
santopelele:
The number of votes Buhari will get
this period will determine the number of idiots we have in this country
0koyeeboz:

You must be mistaking Nigerians for your father, your mother and your family members.
Rightly said.
END OF DISCUSSION!!!

Keep up the good works guys, few days to the day we will vote Baba in for another 4 years.
We are on the road/offline doing all for Baba now, all cos of the love for the country.
Keep it up guys.
FeBuhari 16th 2019, here we come.......

In other news......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Campaigns With Underage Kids by ClearFlair: 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
We all know PDP staged this. Criminality is in their blood.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Campaigns With Underage Kids by tunjijones(m): 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
This is a really disgusting act.

Apc shame on you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Campaigns With Underage Kids by 0koyeeboz: 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
gurunlocker:
It's like when someone join APC, they always lose their brain?

Whenever
Anyone
Joins

Stop typing as if your fingers are keeping malice with your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Campaigns With Underage Kids by santopelele(m): 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
The number of votes Buhari will get this period will determine the number of idiots we have in this country

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Campaigns With Underage Kids by NotBeenPaid: 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2019

That's why the elites keeps impoverishing the poor, brainwashing them with religion and all whatnot just for their personal gains.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Campaigns With Underage Kids by Binikingdowm: 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
90% of those names sound Edo and I know the meaning in Benin language...
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Campaigns With Underage Kids by 0koyeeboz: 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
santopelele:
The number of votes Buhari will get
this period will determine the number of idiots we have in this country

You must be mistaking Nigerians for your father, your mother and your family members.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Campaigns With Underage Kids by israelmao(m): 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
It was lack of adult and mature supporters that caused it no mature mind will follow APC.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Campaigns With Underage Kids by freemanbubble: 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
Okay
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Campaigns With Underage Kids by Ogaga87(m): 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
This bastard and his in-law who happened to be his predecessor were the ones that gave PDP bad names in the Delta state..
During his time as governor, I've always prayed for Ogboru to come in and make some difference due to the epileptic administration of Mr Uduaghan.. I'm not making that prayer anymore since Okowa took over because I've come to realize that it's not about the party but the individual that is presented by the party..

Okowa has done better than his predecessor in all ramifications

I pray Uduaghan loses in Jesus name... Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnmn

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Campaigns With Underage Kids by ElCamerooni: 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
Atiku can only become the president of cameroon
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Campaigns With Underage Kids by Welderwede(m): 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
Obiri should focus on is Fellow governor aspirant.. ... . Wetin uduagan do you
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Campaigns With Underage Kids by Amaficle: 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
Damn
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Campaigns With Underage Kids by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu, Fayemi Test Strength With APC Deputy National Chairman Position / Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja / Tinubu’s Assault On Subsidy Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — Obahiagbon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.