Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,571 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Islamic cleric, three others arrested with human skull in Ogun State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Islamic cleric, three others arrested with human skull in Ogun State (22009 Views)

2 Arrested With Human Skull In Oyo / Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun / Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic cleric, three others arrested with human skull in Ogun State by mediaNGR: 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
Jamiu Olasheu, a 35-year-old Islamic cleric has been arrested alongside three others for being in possession of a human skull.

Two of the suspects: Teslim Ayeniromo, 45, and Sunday Kolade , 35, were accosted on a motorcycle, at Kofedoti area of the state, by a team of policemen attached to Agbara division. During a search, the human skull was discovered in a bag one of them held, consequent upon which they were whisked to the Police station.

During interrogation by the Divisional Police Officer, CSP Adegbite Omotayo, the suspects , claimed that the skull was given to them by one Micheal Osanyinbi, adding that they were on their way to deliver it to the Islamic cleric when they were intercepted.

Spokesman for the Ogun State Police Command, DSP Abimbola Oyeyemi, who confirmed the arrest, said, “They led the DPO to the house of the man who gave them the skull. The man in turn, led the police to the self acclaimed cleric’s house. The Islamic cleric has made confessional statement that he actually requested for the skull which Micheal Osanyinbi promised to get for him at N25,000 and an additional N1,000 for the motorbike man who will deliver it to him.

He stated further that the skull is needed for a yet to disclosed ritual. Meanwhile, the Commissioner of Police, CP Ahmed Iliaysu, has ordered the immediate transfer of the suspect to the Special Anti Robbery Squad for further investigation and prosecution”.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/02/islamic-cleric-three-others-arrested.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic cleric, three others arrested with human skull in Ogun State by APCpackandgo: 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
Without reading yet, I know it will be them, the Skull Mining United Congress of the West

174 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Islamic cleric, three others arrested with human skull in Ogun State by Fadomero(m): 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
monsters

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic cleric, three others arrested with human skull in Ogun State by Niyeal(m): 10:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
Disgrace to Yoruba home and abroad

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Islamic cleric, three others arrested with human skull in Ogun State by Nbote(m): 10:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
Awa niyen!!! Awa reeee!!

18 Likes

Re: Islamic cleric, three others arrested with human skull in Ogun State by PurestBoy(m): 11:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
Chai, . . and I'm going to a friend's traditional wedding in that area next week oo, anyway I cover my skull with the blood of Jesus. I have to buy a cap cos my head is big

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Islamic cleric, three others arrested with human skull in Ogun State by chuose2: 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2019

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Islamic cleric, three others arrested with human skull in Ogun State by agylistic77: 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
Muric (Dr ishaku Akintola) will not condemn this now ooo .....

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic cleric, three others arrested with human skull in Ogun State by jesvic91(m): 11:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
Chai..yoruba land is now technically a skull mining republic..

I cover my precious skull with the blood of Jesus

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Islamic cleric, three others arrested with human skull in Ogun State by countryfive: 11:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
If I may ask, why human skulls and what for?
And when will they get tired of this business?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic cleric, three others arrested with human skull in Ogun State by dokyOloye: 11:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hehehehehe.
The waste side is rich in mineral resources grin grin grin

Afonjas have corrupted d 2 major religions.
Alfa and white garment churches are glorified juju men courtesy of afonja sophistication.

Tufiakwa.
Better I risk my life alone and sell drugs,after all nobody forced the other to use drugs,than be a skull miner.
Kai menini afonja

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Islamic cleric, three others arrested with human skull in Ogun State by Chipink(f): 11:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
Afojas cannot disappoint when it comes to skull mining, wickedness angry
Why kill a fellow human being for evil money angry

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Islamic cleric, three others arrested with human skull in Ogun State by NOC1(m): 11:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
Skull miners.
both men and women go spiritual in the West.
last two years I had this girl friend from S-W, i never visited her house all through our relationship, because is not my style.
One day as God may have it I travelled and my flight was delayed that i have to touch down Lagos airport by past 10:00pm, normally whenever I travel she love to pick me up from the Airport to my house and pass a night, as usual she picked me up that late night enroute to my house, luckily for me there was a heavy traffic at Oshodi express (trucks blocked the road). Due to the traffic I asked her to make a turn and go to her house since her own house is close and with less traffic, she agreed because she was equally tired.
We got home and I entered inside her sitting room every where was smelling with the fragrance from all this spiritual perfumes, i became uncomfortable because that thing do seize my breath. I made tea as dinner, then went to her bathroom I met another shocker that's sand and stones in bucket, i grew more cold and became afraid, praying not to question her that night. When I was about to sleep I decided to go inside her bedroom, lo and behold see red candles with red cloths, chaplets with an altar in the room my dear I jumped out of the room and never said a word, praying for morning to come.
After that day, i ended the relationship.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Islamic cleric, three others arrested with human skull in Ogun State by SouthWestBlood(m): 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2019
Skull mining capital. grin

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic cleric, three others arrested with human skull in Ogun State by HappyPagan: 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2019
PurestBoy:
Chai, . . and I'm going to a friend's traditional wedding in that area next week oo, anyway I cover my skull with the blood of Jesus. I have to buy a cap cos my head is big
grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic cleric, three others arrested with human skull in Ogun State by churchel: 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2019
na dem now. if no be dem na who na? no be dem

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic cleric, three others arrested with human skull in Ogun State by CaptainGOOD: 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2019
Naeao

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Islamic cleric, three others arrested with human skull in Ogun State by Humility017(m): 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2019
Just watch how tribalist will make fool of themselves on this thread
forgetting that crime cuts across all race and tribe

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic cleric, three others arrested with human skull in Ogun State by Lekan1o1: 11:13pm On Feb 04, 2019
Ogun is really bringing bad name to YORUBA tribe

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic cleric, three others arrested with human skull in Ogun State by Truefaith: 11:13pm On Feb 04, 2019
Religion is a spiritual thing: there is a spirit behind every religious belief.

It is always important to ascertain the spirit behind a religious movement.

WHICH SPIRIT, REALLY, IS BEHIND ISLAM?

Shouldn't you make an attempt to know?

"It is appointed unto man once to die, after this, the judgment." Heb 9:27

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2018/08/12/a-small-peek-at-islam/

4 Likes

Re: Islamic cleric, three others arrested with human skull in Ogun State by gurunlocker: 11:13pm On Feb 04, 2019
It's like Ogun state is cursed with Ogun?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic cleric, three others arrested with human skull in Ogun State by churchel: 11:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
PurestBoy:
guy carry helmet go dat wedding. b4 dey mine your skull

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic cleric, three others arrested with human skull in Ogun State by PenlsCaP: 11:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
Yoruba kwenu grin

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Islamic cleric, three others arrested with human skull in Ogun State by SolexxBarry(m): 11:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
Only God can help us in this country

Everybody want to make quick money including me tongue

4 Likes

Re: Islamic cleric, three others arrested with human skull in Ogun State by sotall(m): 11:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
Not again

3 Likes

Re: Islamic cleric, three others arrested with human skull in Ogun State by PenlsCaP: 11:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
Humility017:
Just watch how tribalist will make fool of themselves on this thread
forgetting that crime cuts across all race and tribe

U suddenly REMEBER this because they are ur tribe yoruba undecided

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Islamic cleric, three others arrested with human skull in Ogun State by DauraIsAGoal: 11:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
Yoruba Muslims at it again

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Islamic cleric, three others arrested with human skull in Ogun State by LecciGucci: 11:16pm On Feb 04, 2019
Too bad grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic cleric, three others arrested with human skull in Ogun State by GarriKoro(m): 11:16pm On Feb 04, 2019
Please what is it with Ogun state and human rituals?

32 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Convicted Fraudsters In Abeokuta To Return $4,641 To Victims / Police Parade Robbers, Cultists And Kidnappers In Abia (PHOTOS) / Lagos Herbalist Rapes And Impregnates Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.