Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Balaam And Vp Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Balaam And Vp Osinbajo (316 Views)

Yul Edochie Congratulates President Tinubu And VP Shettima / Caption This Picture Of Atiku And VP Osinbajo / Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Balaam And Vp Osinbajo by HOGFoundation: 10:50pm On Feb 04, 2019
BALAAM AND VP OSINBAJO.

When I read on the social media that the Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo was involved in another air crash yesterday after the June 7, 2018, I became very worried.

I do not know the VP very intimately, but the few interactions I have had with him endear him to me. More so, we belong to the same legal profession and the Christian faith.

I sincerely rejoice with the VP, his immediate family and the government of Nigeria that no evil befell the VP and his team on this mishap in Kabba, Kogi State.

As a student of the Bible, I have taken pains to read the Book of Numbers ( Bible) chapters 22,23 and 24 since this incident occurred. I found out certain salient issues relevant to the crashes involving the VP.
1. Balak hired the services of Balaam to curse the children of Isreal who were coming from the land of bondage.
2. When Balaam refused, he (Balak) offered him money to carry out the nefarious act.
3. Balaam went to God in prayers on the matter and God EMPHATICALLY told him not to go and curse the children of Isreal.
4. Balak yet again sent princes and honourable men to prevail on Balaam so that Isreal might be cursed.
5. Because of the greed of Balaam, he went up again despite the warnings of God to go and curse the children of Isreal.
6. While he was on his way to do the evil bidding of Balak, God CRASHED THE ASS Balaam was riding upon but SAVED Balaam.
7. Balaam was angry with the ASS and smote it with a staff.
8. The ASS had to speak out to warn the greedy prophet who was propelled by filthy lucre to curse the innocent children of Isreal.

LESSONS TO LEARN FROM BALAAM'S STORY.
1. Nigeria is an innocent country now in bondage of economic, social, security etc challenges.
2. There are BALAKS in the country who want us to remain in this quagmire.
3. These Balaks are desirous of hiring Balaams to curse Nigerians and put us all in perpetual slavery and servitude.
4. The Abacha loots that were recovered and un-appropriated by the National Assembly is now a good tool for this purpose.
5. The Balaks of this world who know the simplicity and sincerity of the VP will now hire him to do their bidding, arguing that the sharing of the money is for the good of the land.
6. I believe the VP should be cautious and seek the face of God on this matter.
7. The warnings are too obvious to be ignored.
8. While I appreciate Prof. Osinbajo's doggedness in working for his party, he should read carefully the book of Numbers chapters 22,23 and 24 of the Holy Bible and take caution.
9. Let the BALAKS (the cabals) go out themselves to curse the people: they should not hire the services of BALAAM to do their DIRTY JOB!
10. Balaam should be careful because the Angel may not give further warnings to the ASS if he fails to listen.
11. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

Dr Benson Enikuomehin, LL.B, BL, LL.D, FCPA
Re: Balaam And Vp Osinbajo by brodalikeme(m): 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
Some strong comparison here. I for one don’t think Osinbajo belong to this political colony. His continuous cling to power will however rob him of his previous reputation. His been given the dirty job of a laundry man

(1) (Reply)

Ambode : NBA Epe Thanks Lagos Assembly For Stopping Impeachment Process, Warns / Plot To Islamise Nigeria By Buhari / Reno Omokri Releases New Part 7 Of Amaechi Leaked Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.