Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,722 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

PDP Gives INEC 24 Hour Ultimatum To Release The List Of Its Ad Hoc Staff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Gives INEC 24 Hour Ultimatum To Release The List Of Its Ad Hoc Staff (12024 Views)

Resume Or Resign: Ondo PDP Gives Akeredolu 3-day Ultimatum / Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum / PDP Gives Return Tickets To Saraki, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal After Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Gives INEC 24 Hour Ultimatum To Release The List Of Its Ad Hoc Staff by MrAJQ(m): 12:10am On Feb 05, 2019
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has called on the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to within 24 hours publish the list of all officials and ad hoc staff that would play any form of role in the forthcoming general elections at all levels.

The National Publicity Secretary of PDP, Mr Kola Ologbondiyan, who made the call at a press conference on Monday in Abuja said that the list should be published for verification by stakeholders.

Ologbondiyan said that any delay or refusal by INEC to publish the list of ad hoc staff within 48 hours would be a clear acceptance

that the commission had been compromised by the All Progressives Congress (APC).
He accused the INEC leadership of plotting to rig the forthcoming general elections for President Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressives Congress (APC).

He also called on the international community to place the INEC Chairman, Directors and Commissioners in INEC responsible for this election on its watch list in the conduct of the elections.

Ologbondiyan however, urged all members of the PDP, and all meaning Nigerians to vote for the party and protect their votes.

Reacting to the allegations, the Chief Press Secretary to INEC Chairman, Mr Rotimi Oyekanmi, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) that less than two weeks to the general elections, the commission could not afford to be distracted by baseless allegations.
Oyekanmi said that the Commission was not a political party and would not allow itself to be dragged into unnecessary controversies at a time like this.

“The INEC has been conducting general elections since the past 20 years.
“During this time, especially since 2010 and particularly from 2015, the commission has introduced many innovations to improve the electoral system.

“One of such innovations is to ensure that no member of any political party is engaged to participate in the conduct of elections.

“I therefore call on any political party or individuals with information on how the Commission plans to or has engaged members of any political party as ad-hoc staff for the upcoming general elections to make such information public and mention specific names.
“It is not enough to make wild allegations. It is incumbent upon those who make such allegations to also provide the proof,” Oyekanmi said.

He assured that INEC would conduct free, fair and credible general elections, and for which it needed the support of all Nigerians.(NAN)

https://www.nairaland.com/5003041/breaking-ex-ondo-deputy-gov-oluboyo

7 Likes

Re: PDP Gives INEC 24 Hour Ultimatum To Release The List Of Its Ad Hoc Staff by MrAJQ(m): 12:13am On Feb 05, 2019
The cry cry party again..
One of my PDP friend said to me, Padi seriously am tired of my party complain, they complain over everything yet, you will find out they're raising false alarm

He concluded by saying, PDP will complain and blame APC throwout their tenure if they should win. That APC blame game will be a child play compare to them.

I urged him to dump the PDP and join APC, he insisted that he is fully ARTICULATED, no retreat no surrender. But we're still best of friends, our politics is not a fight, it not do or die affairs, we respect each other opinion, make jest of each other. And even laugh when we seen frustrated people on Nairaland insulting each other over politics.

Meanwhile don't forget February 16 2019 is between: Sudan VS Cameroon

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PDP Gives INEC 24 Hour Ultimatum To Release The List Of Its Ad Hoc Staff by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 05, 2019
Buhari go lose this election

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Gives INEC 24 Hour Ultimatum To Release The List Of Its Ad Hoc Staff by budaatum: 12:33am On Feb 05, 2019
They should release their name so you know who to bribe and who to harass? You must think INEC is stupid!

64 Likes 9 Shares

Re: PDP Gives INEC 24 Hour Ultimatum To Release The List Of Its Ad Hoc Staff by rusher14: 12:48am On Feb 05, 2019
PDP wants to kidnap INEC staff.

lipsrsealed

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Gives INEC 24 Hour Ultimatum To Release The List Of Its Ad Hoc Staff by ogaontop(m): 1:06am On Feb 05, 2019
, who made the call at a press conference on Monday in Abuja said that the list should be published for verification by stakeholders.

It's a normal norm to release the least of ad hoc staff for verification by relevant stakeholders before the election, to make sure that none of them belongs to any political party

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Gives INEC 24 Hour Ultimatum To Release The List Of Its Ad Hoc Staff by 0koyeeboz: 1:16am On Feb 05, 2019
Inec should release list of its members so that Pdp can kill them.

Under Pdp, the Chief law officer of this country was killed.

Under Pdp a sitting Governor was kidnapped.

Under Pdp, Marshall Harry Pdp Chairman, AK Dikibo and Captain Jerry Agbeyegbe were killed.

Under Pdp, Funsho Williams was killed.

PDP is a cult of dumb savages.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Gives INEC 24 Hour Ultimatum To Release The List Of Its Ad Hoc Staff by budaatum: 1:27am On Feb 05, 2019
ogaontop:

It's a normal norm to release the least of ad hoc staff for verification by relevant stakeholders before the election, to make sure that none of them belongs to any political party
For where is it normal? If you were INEC ad hoc staff would you want your name released?

This is not the first election in Nigeria. Show me list from past elections and shut me up!

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Gives INEC 24 Hour Ultimatum To Release The List Of Its Ad Hoc Staff by dustmalik: 2:15am On Feb 05, 2019
PDP is being foolish again. It's a security breach to release such list.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Gives INEC 24 Hour Ultimatum To Release The List Of Its Ad Hoc Staff by modath(f): 2:23am On Feb 05, 2019
INEC, Please disregard all such evil minded requests...

After PDP has seen;

The kind of street credibility OsiBubu gat going on,

Dubai strategy falling like a pack of Aba made cards,

Money miss road on BDC Onnoghen matter,

Next scope is to trail the adhoc people in order to compromise them abi? Like they did in that election before Kwara Bye election abi?

Kolewerk..... smiley

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Gives INEC 24 Hour Ultimatum To Release The List Of Its Ad Hoc Staff by Kingluqman(m): 4:49am On Feb 05, 2019
The person above me, like you don know their plan..

E don tey wey be sey na a day to election (at Rack Center) na en INEC go release names of their adhoc staff.

PDP geh problem walahi

Dem wan go tips the adhoc abi?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Gives INEC 24 Hour Ultimatum To Release The List Of Its Ad Hoc Staff by chrisxxx(m): 4:50am On Feb 05, 2019
Good development
Re: PDP Gives INEC 24 Hour Ultimatum To Release The List Of Its Ad Hoc Staff by iammo(m): 4:53am On Feb 05, 2019
smiley

Only their names abI? Why not ask for their address, phone number and account number or even the pants of their female staff.

PDP are now scared of anything and everything even their own shadows... this is what happens when you spent the last 16 years rigging elections

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Gives INEC 24 Hour Ultimatum To Release The List Of Its Ad Hoc Staff by Jonadull: 5:01am On Feb 05, 2019
iammo:
smiley

Only their names abI? Why not ask for their address, phone number and account number or even the pants of their female staff.

PDP are now scared of anything and everything even their own shadows... this is what happens when you spent the last 16 years rigging elections
Pdp are pigs and idiots .
Anyone supporting pdp is a foolish bastard

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Gives INEC 24 Hour Ultimatum To Release The List Of Its Ad Hoc Staff by Seetto: 5:02am On Feb 05, 2019
Atiku is contesting for president because of his wives, concubines and friends, he swore to complete second Niger bridge buhari started for the good people of south east not the stupid ipobians flattened headed pigs because of Jennifer.

10 Likes

Re: PDP Gives INEC 24 Hour Ultimatum To Release The List Of Its Ad Hoc Staff by Jonadull: 5:03am On Feb 05, 2019
ogaontop:
, who made the call at a press conference on Monday in Abuja said that the list should be published for verification by stakeholders.

What part of the constitution says you must not be a member of any political party to be an adhoc staff. Mugun .
They should release list so that you can murser the innocent people

8 Likes

Re: PDP Gives INEC 24 Hour Ultimatum To Release The List Of Its Ad Hoc Staff by contigiency(m): 5:06am On Feb 05, 2019
Or what will happen? INEC don't just mind the toothless bull dogs. They are just looking for who to bribe and put in trouble as they did to Walter Onoghen the former CJN.

14 Likes

Re: PDP Gives INEC 24 Hour Ultimatum To Release The List Of Its Ad Hoc Staff by fabian063: 5:08am On Feb 05, 2019
Even though there are lots of Nigerians who mean well for the country, we should not underestimate the power of many stupid people who don't give a fvck about Nigeria and his sustainable growth by supporting a sick man re-election. Lets come out en masse to send Bubu back to meet his family in Daura for the sake of the nation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Gives INEC 24 Hour Ultimatum To Release The List Of Its Ad Hoc Staff by israelmao(m): 5:10am On Feb 05, 2019
The race is getting hot.
Re: PDP Gives INEC 24 Hour Ultimatum To Release The List Of Its Ad Hoc Staff by MrSix: 5:11am On Feb 05, 2019
Toothless bull dogging

I sell USA used Laptops
Free deliver within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery
Details in my signature

2 Likes

Re: PDP Gives INEC 24 Hour Ultimatum To Release The List Of Its Ad Hoc Staff by seunlayi(m): 5:12am On Feb 05, 2019
Inec will eventually murder apc in few weeks time

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Gives INEC 24 Hour Ultimatum To Release The List Of Its Ad Hoc Staff by NOC1(m): 5:15am On Feb 05, 2019
During 2015 the names was released 3 days to election, in 2011 it was the same thing.
Why are they crying as if they don't know the way it works.

10 Likes

Re: PDP Gives INEC 24 Hour Ultimatum To Release The List Of Its Ad Hoc Staff by seunlayi(m): 5:15am On Feb 05, 2019
MrAJQ:
One of my PDP friend said to me, Padi seriously am tired of my party complain, they complain over everything yet, you will find out they're raising false alarm

He concluded by saying, PDP will complain and blame APC throwout their tenure if they should win. That APC blame game will be a child play compare to them.

I urged him to dump the PDP and join APC, he insisted that he is fully ARTICULATED, no retreat no surrender. But we're still best of friends, our politics is not a fight, it not do or die affairs, we respect each other opinion, make jest of each other. And even laugh when we seen frustrated people on Nairaland insulting each other over politics.

Leave story. That your friend get sense pass you.

You said he should come and join apc same you calling apc vs PdP Sudan VS Cameroon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Gives INEC 24 Hour Ultimatum To Release The List Of Its Ad Hoc Staff by yemobrown(m): 5:16am On Feb 05, 2019
So many comments here are bereft of intelligence. My take, Inec should release the names of all participants in the coming election for verification.

If PDP cannot kill it's direct opposition candidate who is competing with them, why do you think killing / bribing the umpire is the best way to achieving their aim?

Inec, whatever that will discredit your effort in conducting free, fair and credible election should be seriously addressed.

Look beyond the election. When issues arises, political parties will not save you.

"A word they say is enough for the wise"

4 Likes

Re: PDP Gives INEC 24 Hour Ultimatum To Release The List Of Its Ad Hoc Staff by olaolaking: 5:24am On Feb 05, 2019
yemobrown:
So many comments here are bereft of intelligence. My take, Inec should release the names of all participants in the coming election for verification.

If PDP cannot kill it's direct opposition candidate who is competing with them, why do you think killing / bribing the umpire is the best way to achieving their aim?

Inec, whatever that will discredit your effort in conducting free, fair and credible election should be seriously addressed.

Look beyond the election. When issues arises, political parties will not save you.

"A word they say is enough for the wise"
The name will be released but not now. It has to be very close to the election date.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Gives INEC 24 Hour Ultimatum To Release The List Of Its Ad Hoc Staff by Ameboperoo(m): 5:26am On Feb 05, 2019
MrAJQ:

And they will play in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Gives INEC 24 Hour Ultimatum To Release The List Of Its Ad Hoc Staff by sureheaven(m): 5:26am On Feb 05, 2019
Empty threat.

INEC please don't respond to their request, let's see what they can do.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Gives INEC 24 Hour Ultimatum To Release The List Of Its Ad Hoc Staff by CityNGR: 5:37am On Feb 05, 2019
Sarrki is an inec ad hoc staff.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Gives INEC 24 Hour Ultimatum To Release The List Of Its Ad Hoc Staff by StarUp: 5:39am On Feb 05, 2019
The winner will still be the winner...

1 Like

Re: PDP Gives INEC 24 Hour Ultimatum To Release The List Of Its Ad Hoc Staff by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:43am On Feb 05, 2019
He accused the INEC leadership of plotting to rig the forthcoming general elections for President Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressives Congress (APC).
You guys should save your wailing till FeBuhari 17th 2019 please.
Stop disturbing our peace!
Wailing zombies...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Gives INEC 24 Hour Ultimatum To Release The List Of Its Ad Hoc Staff by Nobody: 5:45am On Feb 05, 2019
I fear for dis election o. Cos everytime i get this feeling of how it has been rigged. Las las our pvc may b useless afterall

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Remembers This Guy. He Is Now 70. / Ayade Signs Cross-River Anti-corruption And Anti-Grazing Bills Into Law (Photos) / How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.