Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Makeup Free Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Makeup Free Photo (29443 Views)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates 42nd Birthday, Shares Makeup Free Photo / Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) / Moyo Lawal Shares Makeup Free Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Makeup Free Photo by Willexmania(m): 4:50pm On Feb 05, 2019
new Man U wallpaper , several apps like twitter, keyboard etc. , movie , Message And Other AppS NoTiFication , Winning Eleven , InStAll VLC and other apps , saved opera mini pages
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Makeup Free Photo by hinograce: 4:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
Gaskiyya ni nwanan yarinya akwei vampire
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Makeup Free Photo by daxalexdino: 5:50pm On Feb 05, 2019
when would dis woman get old
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Makeup Free Photo by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
She is cute
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Makeup Free Photo by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2019
Dis geh fine sha
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Makeup Free Photo by mhizsuzzy(f): 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
Tonyprisca:
I don't know why I so much love this Lady, she made me to understand that what others think about you is not as important as what you think about yourself.

Pls do add that you don't need to be fake friends with everyone in entertainment industry to be famous. You can still make it even if your keep your circle small
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Makeup Free Photo by olad3la(f): 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2019
freemanbubble:
She has always been a queen!
make up or no make up

Always keeping it cool
Always admire her
Same way i admire gal galdot, Angelina Jolie and adesua

Gal galdot remain my crush till the end of time.

I thought I was d only one who loves Gal Gadot. She is awesome with great carriage and charisma. kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Makeup Free Photo by freemanbubble: 7:43pm On Feb 05, 2019
olad3la:

I thought I was d only one who loves Gal Gadot. She is awesome with great carriage and charisma. kiss

Yeah!
Gal galdot is everything
Too good in wonder woman
Too good in justice League
Too good in Keeping up with the Jones

Talk about her physique
She is good
Slim and sexy
Have this thin sexy legs that prevents her thigh from choking her vagina and because of that she has this sexy conspicuous camel toe when on leggings

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Makeup Free Photo by olad3la(f): 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
freemanbubble:

Yeah!
Gal galdot is everything
Too good in wonder woman
Too good in justice League
Too good in Keeping up with the Jones

Talk about her physique
She is good
Slim and sexy
Have this thin sexy legs that prevents her thigh from choking her vagina and because of that she has this sexy conspicuous camel toe when on leggings

shocked
Guy take it easy o.
Am sure if her sees this comment, its either she stops wearing leggings or she stops acting. [color=#006600][/color] grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Makeup Free Photo by freemanbubble: 9:31am On Feb 06, 2019
olad3la:

shocked
Guy take it easy o.
Am sure if her sees this comment, its either she stops wearing leggings or she stops acting. [color=#006600][/color] grin grin grin
Hmmm
Just like her sha
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Makeup Free Photo by Mryacks: 11:24am On Feb 06, 2019
The queen...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timaya's Daughter, Emma Celebrates Her 7th Birthday (Photos) / Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album / Anita Joseph's "Dog Bite" Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.