Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,941 members, 7,810,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album (29402 Views)

Verydarkman Over Excited As He Vibes To His Song After His Release (video) / Bella Hadid Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Goes Braless In New Photos / Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Swagavillage(m): 12:01am On Nov 23, 2020
American supermodel and ex-girlfriend of Canadian singer The Weeknd, was seen vibing to 'Sweet One' off Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' album.

Made in Lagos is the fourth studio album by Nigerian singer Wizkid. It was released on October 30, 2020, and features guest appearances from British artists Skepta and Ella Mai, American R&B singer H.E.R., Jamaican artists Projexx and Damian Marley, and Nigerian artists Burna Boy, Tems, Tay Iwar, and Terri.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlSpJlSbTTY

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by internationalman(m): 12:08am On Nov 23, 2020
I'm sure people just love Wizkid not his songs..

Because the dude cannot even string together one line of good lyrics in his songs

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by olamide0147: 1:16am On Nov 23, 2020
internationalman:

Because the dude cannot even string together one line of good lyrics in his songs
Yeah right bro just like how you can't fix your damned premature ejaculation life.

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by internationalman(m): 7:48am On Nov 23, 2020
olamide0147:

Yeah right bro just like how you can't fix your damned premature ejaculation life.

Yeah I have fix that thanks for the reminder..

I still stand on my word about him though

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by icuminpiss(m): 8:05am On Nov 23, 2020
Whoa! Sweet one, my best song in #MIL

6 Likes

Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by icuminpiss(m): 8:06am On Nov 23, 2020
prodigy22:
Wizkid needs to employ a songwriter undecided

Check out how to apply for up to 1m from the 200bn FG released for small businesses Here
His doing okay

7 Likes

Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by icuminpiss(m): 8:08am On Nov 23, 2020
internationalman:

When it comes to lyrics his better than you fav oh!
Abt no swallow MIL again?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by internationalman(m): 8:10am On Nov 23, 2020
icuminpiss:

And who do you think my favourite is

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by icuminpiss(m): 8:10am On Nov 23, 2020
Naso, A better trash just vanish like avatar

13 Likes

Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by icuminpiss(m): 8:11am On Nov 23, 2020
internationalman:

And who do you think my favourite is
I don't care but his better. Deal with it

13 Likes

Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by internationalman(m): 8:15am On Nov 23, 2020
icuminpiss:

I don't care but his better. Deal with it

Even Rema and Kcee are better than Wizkid lyrically

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by icuminpiss(m): 8:18am On Nov 23, 2020
internationalman:

Mtchew! I will ignore you because you obviously know nothing. Jsyk his the best in Africa

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Frankiecrenshaw: 8:20am On Nov 23, 2020
internationalman:

ode! You're obviously a Troll. Kcee and Rema will slap u for this

36 Likes

Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by DM007: 8:21am On Nov 23, 2020
Guess She's into Starboyz cool

1 Like

Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by slawormiir: 8:22am On Nov 23, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Everyone knows wizkid is a real niggarr

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:24am On Nov 23, 2020
Same Bella hadid,the one with most perfect face on earth, na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement.

1 Like

Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by osamz007: 8:26am On Nov 23, 2020
olamide0147:

OFF YOUR MIC HONORABLE

5 Likes

Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by internationalman(m): 8:30am On Nov 23, 2020
Frankiecrenshaw:
ode! You're obviously a Troll. Kcee and Rema will slap u for this

You are the word greatest dumb numb skull if you think Wizkid is good lyrically

4 Likes

Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Frankiecrenshaw: 8:31am On Nov 23, 2020
internationalman:

You are the word greatest dumb numb skull if you think Wizkid is good lyrically
he might not be Good but you'll be the biggest Foool in history if u think those two guys have better lyrics than wizkid

20 Likes

Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by internationalman(m): 8:38am On Nov 23, 2020
Frankiecrenshaw:
he might not be Good but you'll be the biggest Foool in history if u think those two guys have better lyrics than wizkid

That's what I think and there's nothing you can do to change it

1 Like

Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by SlurUsername1: 8:40am On Nov 23, 2020
Wizkid and davidos album are Super BORING
Can't even put any of their Songs on Repeat...
When burna boy released his album, Haters were all over the places with criticisms and hate comments... Everyone thought burna boy performed below par..
Davido and Wizkid whom we have all anticipated their albums hurriedly put out their own work seeing the industry was already being hijacked by burna boy following his 2nd consecutive wonder album.
But I was disappointed to say the least... Album was and is trash and can NEVER be NOMINATED for the GRAMMYS.

2faces album didn't make wave but i prefer it to wizkid and Davidos album put together

I rate burna boys album 9/10

17 Likes

Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Frankiecrenshaw: 8:40am On Nov 23, 2020
internationalman:

That's what I think and there's nothing you can do to change it
i see nothing or no one can redeem you from foolishness sir

5 Likes

Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by GbestJob(m): 8:42am On Nov 23, 2020
T

1 Like

Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Rocboy112: 8:42am On Nov 23, 2020
icuminpiss:

Already bn swallowed check audio Mack and other streaming lines

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Sirlins(m): 8:42am On Nov 23, 2020
Wizkid to the world ...........frog no dey go far

2 Likes

Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by temmypotter(m): 8:42am On Nov 23, 2020
Wizkid is a legend but make we nor lie.. of recent baba dey drop below par... Him songs nor too dey get vibes again

Na so so.. she say.. she say baba dey sing.

But Wizkid fc no go gree.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by cynthia500(f): 8:43am On Nov 23, 2020
“I always did something I was a little not ready to do. I think that’s how you grow. When there’s that moment of ‘Wow, I’m not really sure I can do this,’ and you push through those moments, that’s when you have a breakthrough.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niyi Lawal Shares Adorable Family Photos / Photo: Jide Kosoko’s Wife, Henrietta Kosoko Involved Car Crash / Blessing Okoro Shows Off The House She Is Building (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.