Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,070 members, 7,811,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

See What Atiku Shared In Sokoto-photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Atiku Shared In Sokoto-photos (3532 Views)

Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) / Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) / Fulanis Pray At Usmanu Danfodio Graveside In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Atiku Shared In Sokoto-photos by Amein(m): 12:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
This is how Atiku plan to win this election.

Re: See What Atiku Shared In Sokoto-photos by id911(m): 12:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
If Atiku like, make him give me his poo as food I go still vote am grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Atiku Shared In Sokoto-photos by 360degreess(m): 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
.Imagine?..let him share whatever he wants to.Atiku doesnt have the political charisma to stand Buhari in the north..Buhari will officially retire Atiku from politics in less than 2weeks from now,and that will be a disasterous moment 4 ipob pigs...4+4=next level

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Atiku Shared In Sokoto-photos by DLondonboiy: 1:03pm On Feb 05, 2019
Even if Atiku give us slap..we go still make am President..

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Atiku Shared In Sokoto-photos by Moferere: 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
DLondonboiy:
Even if Atiku give us slap..we go still make am President..

Even if he shit for ur mouth like this?

2 Likes

Re: See What Atiku Shared In Sokoto-photos by Asshurbanipal: 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
I see picture of a female contestant there. She was the one that shared it. If it was by atiku why is that female picture there instead of his vp?

8 Likes

Re: See What Atiku Shared In Sokoto-photos by nonsobaba: 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
id911:
Yahoo boyz, no be una dey chop poo for money ritual, why you no go chop Atiku poo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See What Atiku Shared In Sokoto-photos by id911(m): 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
nonsobaba:
Yahoo boyz, no be una dey chop poo for money ritual, why you no go chop Atiku poo cheesy

4 Likes

Re: See What Atiku Shared In Sokoto-photos by DLondonboiy: 1:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
Moferere:

Even if he shit for ur mouth like this?

He is gonna be your President too

2 Likes

Re: See What Atiku Shared In Sokoto-photos by Moferere: 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
DLondonboiy:

He is gonna be your President too
It's 2019, I don't argue with small kids

1 Like

Re: See What Atiku Shared In Sokoto-photos by DLondonboiy: 1:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
Moferere:

It's 2019, I don't argue with small kids

He is gonna be your President too..Atiku gonna rule you. Atiku gonna lead you. Atiku gonna lead you. tongue

2 Likes

Re: See What Atiku Shared In Sokoto-photos by Moferere: 1:43pm On Feb 05, 2019
DLondonboiy:

He is gonna be your President too..Atiku gonna rule you. Atiku gonna lead you. Atiku gonna lead you. tongue

. Receive sense in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: See What Atiku Shared In Sokoto-photos by Guzel: 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2019
This one is not vote buying, its vote selling.
The same Atiku accused osinbajo of sharing 10k. Now he's sharing 200 naira macaroni

2 Likes

Re: See What Atiku Shared In Sokoto-photos by ProWalker: 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
id911:

Won ti fi ori e gba paro grin

Re: See What Atiku Shared In Sokoto-photos by BuhariLooter(m): 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2019
the whole south have been clamouring for restructuring for decades now we all have the opportunity now to get it by electing atiku/obicould remember buying a litre of Kerosene 50 naira under Jonathan's government. Buhari promised to return the fuel pump price from 87naira to 45 naira. We have seen the bitter side of Buhari who came to power with promises and no plans.Buhari promised to make one naira equal to one dollar. Maybe Buhari wanted to say he would make one dollar equal to 1000 naira.

2 Likes

Re: See What Atiku Shared In Sokoto-photos by BuhariLooter(m): 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
Of all the presidential contestants Buhari is the weakest healthwise, worst education and grossly demented. Those saying "sai baba" are those reaping from the gaping wounds Buhari's cluelessness, old age and compound ignorance create. They don't care if Nigeria collapses. Don't destroy Nigeria because of greed. Posterity will not forgive you.As Petroleum minister, buhari has drained Excess crude account on 4 different occasion in 3 years, 7months and set aside N50billion NNPC account to himself. Yet there are no calls for Buhari's resignation and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Why were journalists barred from covering 2018 budget presentation by Buhari? Why was there no consultation before presentation of 2018 budget, between the executive vs MDAs and NASS. Till now, Buhari cannot account for N11trillion of 2016, 2017 budget. Where is the money? Yet there are no calls for Buhari to resign and Buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Just about 10% of 2017 budget had been implemented yet Buhari had sought N8.612trillion for 2018 budget. The public does not know what has happened to funds meant for 2018 budget. Yet there are no calls for Buhari's resignation and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* CBN confirms Buhari gov’t withdrew $3.2bn from NLNG dividend account in 3 years. Where is the money? Yet there are no calls for Buhari's resignation and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* FG spend N3.5million monthly to feed El-Zakzaky. This money is noted to be spent daily right now. El-Zakzaky's family had comfirmed that this was a lie but his wife and children cooked for him daily and sometimes they had no money to buy food. Yet there are no calls for Buhari's resignation and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Where is the N10.9bn naira budgetary allocation for Aso Rock clinic.BUHARI CAN ONLY BE PRESIDENT OF SUDAN COME FAILBUARI 2019 WE WILL UPROOT APC
INSHA ALAH AMIN

3 Likes

Re: See What Atiku Shared In Sokoto-photos by Saao(m): 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
I see picture of a female contestant there. She was the one that shared it. If it was by atiku why is that female picture there instead of his vp?
it's true, it was shared by that lady

3 Likes

Re: See What Atiku Shared In Sokoto-photos by Saao(m): 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
Guzel:
This one is not vote buying, its vote selling.
The same Atiku accused osinbajo of sharing 10k. Now he's sharing 200 naira macaroni
look at the picture very well you will see the person that shared it

4 Likes

Re: See What Atiku Shared In Sokoto-photos by KunleyY19(m): 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2019
This Man dey copy Fayose Tactics...
Stomach Enrichment... Is the stomach not entitled to be enriched gringringringringrin
May una Leave am After Election hin pocket go tell am...
Re: See What Atiku Shared In Sokoto-photos by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
What a way to do your manifesto
Re: See What Atiku Shared In Sokoto-photos by fergie001: 3:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
He simply balanced the equation......

6 Likes

Re: See What Atiku Shared In Sokoto-photos by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
ProWalker:

Won ti fi ori e gba paro grin

Lol, that's our youths for you, their loyalty to APC and PDP is incredible, the two parties whose political orientations can't take us anywhere
Re: See What Atiku Shared In Sokoto-photos by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
id911:

The way I’ll open my arms for the victory of our already known incoming president Atiku Abubakar

2 Likes

Re: See What Atiku Shared In Sokoto-photos by Cajal(m): 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
Let him share his two balls ...am not going to vote him
PMB..I KNOW
Re: See What Atiku Shared In Sokoto-photos by Amein(m): 4:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
sai baba

Re: See What Atiku Shared In Sokoto-photos by Amein(m): 4:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
see them

Re: See What Atiku Shared In Sokoto-photos by SweetJoystick(m): 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2019
This is why you see crowds at both APC and PDP rallies. There's hunger in the country, the jobless lots attending are only after freebies for their stomach
Re: See What Atiku Shared In Sokoto-photos by Mrbaz1: 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
nonsobaba:
cheeiii...see finishing

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why Biafra Want South South Especially Akwa Ibom / Gombe Releases ₦1.5 Billion For Payment Of Gratuity Backlog / My Experience In Sweden And Religious Tolerance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.