Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Dele Momodu Took Atiku To A Prophetess For Spiritual Cleansing-pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Took Atiku To A Prophetess For Spiritual Cleansing-pics (2622 Views)

(vid)peter Obi's Spokesman Took Atiku Abubakar To D Cleaners Insist On Disquali / Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo / The Technology That Took Atiku To US Is Not Known To Apc And Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu Took Atiku To A Prophetess For Spiritual Cleansing-pics by sarrki(m): 1:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
Dele Momodu took Atiku for spiritual cleansing but the Prophetess. said "he humbly came for prayers and we prayed for him. I'm seeing him for the first time".

https://www.facebook.com/ayekooto.akindele/videos/615746105514539/

Cc lalasticlala

Cc mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Took Atiku To A Prophetess For Spiritual Cleansing-pics by SalamRushdie: 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
lies !!!!! Is this not the same woman with notable members of your evil lying party

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Took Atiku To A Prophetess For Spiritual Cleansing-pics by sarrki(m): 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
Lol....according to OBJ, his love for marabouts is unprecedented!!!
Re: Dele Momodu Took Atiku To A Prophetess For Spiritual Cleansing-pics by dominique(f): 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2019
For a split second, I thought I was seeing two Atikus, one in a suit and one in a dress

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Took Atiku To A Prophetess For Spiritual Cleansing-pics by sarrki(m): 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
dominique:
For a split second, I thought I was seeing two Atikus, one in a suit and one in a dress

Please watch the video

We don’t troll with fake news

We are battle ready to defend our country from invaders and there supporters

Especially Cameroonian
Re: Dele Momodu Took Atiku To A Prophetess For Spiritual Cleansing-pics by Mynd44: 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
Re: Dele Momodu Took Atiku To A Prophetess For Spiritual Cleansing-pics by RockHard: 1:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
Atiku doesn't joke with marabouts, seers, witches, etc. He visits them all. When one 'prophet' came out with a 'prophecy' that PDP would lose the presidency unless Atiku carries Saraki everywhere he goes, Atiku promptly fired his erstwhile right hand man (Gbenga Daniel) and started carrying Saraki everywhere. It is sure that his presidency (if it ever comes to pass) will be heavily influenced by marabouts.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Took Atiku To A Prophetess For Spiritual Cleansing-pics by sarrki(m): 1:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
SalamRushdie:
lies !!!!! Is this not the same woman with notable members of you evil lying party

They have increased your paycheck

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Took Atiku To A Prophetess For Spiritual Cleansing-pics by helinues: 1:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
SalamRushdie:
lies !!!!! Is this not the same woman with notable members of you evil lying party

Epic grin

6 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Took Atiku To A Prophetess For Spiritual Cleansing-pics by BuhariLooter(m): 1:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
Bros, roll out your wailing bucket and let the gnashing of your gworo chewing teeth begin.
Buhari won't see 2% IN THE WHOLE OF NIGERIA this time around, you can cry for all we care.
NIGERIANS aren't the cause of your failure and frustration in life. Take care.A Vote for buhari is SATANIC!We shall officially hand over the title of Wailing wailer to ZOMBIES after Feb 16thOf all the presidential contestants Buhari is the weakest healthwise, worst education and grossly demented. Those saying "sai baba" are those reaping from the gaping wounds Buhari's cluelessness, old age and compound ignorance create. They don't care if Nigeria collapses. Don't destroy Nigeria because of greed. Posterity will not forgive you.Buhari promised to make one naira equal to one dollar. Maybe Buhari wanted to say he would make one dollar equal to 1000 naira.

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Took Atiku To A Prophetess For Spiritual Cleansing-pics by sunnymix: 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
Zombie thread undecided
My people oya...
Check my signature to make cool money...
Use the code below to sign up
The game start by 9pm tonight.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Took Atiku To A Prophetess For Spiritual Cleansing-pics by Nbote(m): 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
SalamRushdie:
lies !!!!! Is this not the same woman with notable members of your evil lying party

Busted!!!! So even d VP who is a Pastor consults d same prophetess... Lolzzzz dis sarrki neva still get sense sha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Took Atiku To A Prophetess For Spiritual Cleansing-pics by BuhariLooter(m): 3:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
SANE NIGERIANS ARE EJECTING THE DULLARD AND HIS FAKE PASTOR ON 16TH FAIL-BUHARI

APC PIGS AND IDIOTS CAN RANT TO DEATH...Reelecting Buhari would return Nigeria to "military-style dictatorship" because "Buhari is not a democrat, he is a Liar". He practices "drunk dictatorship" by "serially ignoring court orders." "Buhari sanctioned the killings of hundreds of unarmed civilians on multiple occasionsNo reasonable human being will like to pass through such hunger and hardship of APC led administration again

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Took Atiku To A Prophetess For Spiritual Cleansing-pics by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
dominique:

Stop having afternoon sex under this hot weather, it’s affecting your vision dear

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Took Atiku To A Prophetess For Spiritual Cleansing-pics by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
RockHard:
Atiku doesn't joke with marabouts, seers, witches, etc. He visits them all. When one 'prophet' came out with a 'prophecy' that PDP would lose the presidency unless Atiku carries Saraki everywhere he goes, Atiku promptly fired his erstwhile right hand man (Gbenga Daniel) and started carrying Saraki everywhere. It is sure that his presidency (if it ever comes to pass) will be heavily influenced by marabouts.

Zombie crying me a river

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Took Atiku To A Prophetess For Spiritual Cleansing-pics by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 05, 2019
sarrki:

They have increased your paycheck

How are u preparing for your heart break by 16/02/2019?.. I’m sure u won’t be be active no more till after eight years of Atiku’s regime grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Took Atiku To A Prophetess For Spiritual Cleansing-pics by mightyhazell: 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
SalamRushdie:
lol

Dah was a precise shot

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Appreciating Ugwuanyi’s Renewed Mandate At 55 / #innosontakesovergtb Trends Online / Behold The Political Errand Boy - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.