Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,263 members, 7,829,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Buhari’s Magic Hand And Other Photos From Campaign Trail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Magic Hand And Other Photos From Campaign Trail (27927 Views)

Aregbesola Removes APC Logo, Tinubu’s, Akande’s Photos From Campaign Office(pix) / APC Explains Absence Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo From Campaign Council List / IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Magic Hand And Other Photos From Campaign Trail by Nadheer15: 5:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
NLModsAreStupud:
Those ninja-looking figures got me... Moslems and their backward mentality.
It's you that's actually backward.
Re: Buhari’s Magic Hand And Other Photos From Campaign Trail by Ajuma002(f): 5:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yeye hands
That PYO no get shame sef, he go soon enter mosque

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Magic Hand And Other Photos From Campaign Trail by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
Nadheer15:
It's you that's actually backward.
I can't argue with a psychopath. Bye.
Re: Buhari’s Magic Hand And Other Photos From Campaign Trail by OyinO: 5:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
curfew:
Sai Jubril.

Since MNK said you will not display your palm crease in public again, you have developed every kind of sign and symbol to cover that palm lines.

The end game will finally expose you.
There is no Jubril or Jubrin in Nigeria faking President Buhari. Listen to the president when he speaks in recent video documentaries or clips. We were all fooled by sponsored elements to believe in the lies. Now we see for ourselves. You can look like somebody and act like them, BUT YOU CAN NEVER MIMICK THEIR VOICE.
Re: Buhari’s Magic Hand And Other Photos From Campaign Trail by Effiongdbest: 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
Please who are those Ninjas beside the midget
oshi-na-njo?? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Magic Hand And Other Photos From Campaign Trail by ogundeleai(m): 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2019
sojjy:
Baba Buhari oyoyo.....
Buhari till 2023

Integrity of PMB can't be match with Mr corruption.

I love this man like kilode...u are not alone ,

My PVC is waiting to the needful. ......
Re: Buhari’s Magic Hand And Other Photos From Campaign Trail by HimName: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
NLModsAreStupud:

Don't mind the Moslems.

Shame on the Moslem woman for covering up and preventing lustful thought/feelings from men.

We good Christians love dressing the way our Pastor does.

Our pastors does what our religion encourages us to do.

Our pastors are the best dressers.

See how we are encouraged to dress.

Re: Buhari’s Magic Hand And Other Photos From Campaign Trail by Ayoola10: 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2019
niceprof:
That finger sign is the only infrastructure that PMB has successfully completed in almost four years.
Then you are living in hell
Re: Buhari’s Magic Hand And Other Photos From Campaign Trail by BigBizzy(m): 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
zombies everywhere
Re: Buhari’s Magic Hand And Other Photos From Campaign Trail by ClearFlair: 5:48pm On Feb 05, 2019
BigBizzy:
zombies everywhere

Atiku is a dreamer. We will give him nightmares on the 16th. You want to rule where? Tcheew
Re: Buhari’s Magic Hand And Other Photos From Campaign Trail by dejavuh0007(m): 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
buhari's dumbness can b likened to that of those 4 masquerades in that last picture.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Magic Hand And Other Photos From Campaign Trail by Nadheer15: 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
NLModsAreStupud:
I can't argue with a psychopath. Bye.
The psychopath is you who can't keep shut, must you talk? If girls walk almost naked on the streets, why can't others cover themselves up? I've noticed perverts like you keep drooling spit because of Muslim issues that don't concern your generation, better rehabilitate yourself
Re: Buhari’s Magic Hand And Other Photos From Campaign Trail by jchioma: 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
lonelydora:
Biko, what is this?

I almost puked looking at that picture....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Magic Hand And Other Photos From Campaign Trail by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
Islam is the only religion where people fight to enslave themselves. Left to these people there won't be a Yorubaland anymore.

Re: Buhari’s Magic Hand And Other Photos From Campaign Trail by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 05, 2019
Even Osinbajo appears embarrassed with this. Just read his body language!!

Party of Janjaweedism!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Magic Hand And Other Photos From Campaign Trail by Ajibel(m): 6:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
MARKone:
LMAO!!

Yomi and the 4 Ninjas. Why bother to take picture, when identification is Zero grin

The picture off me oo grin grin grin
Re: Buhari’s Magic Hand And Other Photos From Campaign Trail by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
we are not even sure who is under that veils

Re: Buhari’s Magic Hand And Other Photos From Campaign Trail by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 05, 2019
anyway
Re: Buhari’s Magic Hand And Other Photos From Campaign Trail by fred04(m): 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
HYPOCRISY is when you believe what obj said about Atiku and disbelieve what he said about Buhari.
FOOLISHNESS is when you believe what Mazi Nnamdi Kanu said about Atiku (a Cameronian) and disbelieve what he said about Buhari (jubrin from Sudan).
HOPELESSNESS is when you believe that an old,uneducated tyrant,brainless fool,tribalistic dullard can rule a country blessed with hardworking and vibrant citizens.
Re: Buhari’s Magic Hand And Other Photos From Campaign Trail by denjjy(m): 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
those four black masquerades will be used to entertain Buhari comes saturday
Re: Buhari’s Magic Hand And Other Photos From Campaign Trail by okerekeikpo: 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
Afonjas

Re: Buhari’s Magic Hand And Other Photos From Campaign Trail by Sirjamo: 8:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
NLModsAreStupud:
You that has been showing your face, what have you gained from it?
Re: Buhari’s Magic Hand And Other Photos From Campaign Trail by mechanics(m): 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
Prof Osinbajo is a simple man, see how he's sitting down interacting with the aged man in the pic and his aged wife prostrate with rapt attention
Re: Buhari’s Magic Hand And Other Photos From Campaign Trail by Julietcutie(f): 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
Westmorland:

grin grin grin grin grin

Ninja Warriors
Lwkmd grin lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Governors At UNDP Retreat In Kigali, Rwanda (Photos) / Agboola Ajayi Appoints Sacked Aides As Personal Aides / Edo 2020: John Oyegun Explains How Buhari Endorsed Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.