Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,205 members, 7,860,339 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

2023: Igbo May Lose A Second Time – Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Igbo May Lose A Second Time – Okorocha (13914 Views)

2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC / States APC May Lose In 2019 - Daily Trust / 5 Reasons Igbo May Never Rule Nigeria And Possible Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Igbo May Lose A Second Time – Okorocha by SoNature(m): 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
Keep your useless presidency
ROchas should tell Buhari's to restructure this country
After all, it's part of their manifesto
Re: 2023: Igbo May Lose A Second Time – Okorocha by ckmayoca: 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
goodnessme1:
no voting in east come 16th feb.

We have nothing to loose.

Didirin. You and who?
Re: 2023: Igbo May Lose A Second Time – Okorocha by Ningi2020(m): 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
BuhariLooter:
Reelecting Buhari would return Nigeria to "military-style dictatorship" because "Buhari is not a democrat, he is a Liar". He practices "drunk dictatorship" by "serially ignoring court orders." "Buhari sanctioned the killings of hundreds of unarmed civilians on multiple occasionsPresident:
Muslim
Senate President: Muslim
Ag. CJN:
Muslim
Party Chairman:
Muslim
Minister of Defence: Muslim
Minister of Interior: Muslim
Minister of Justice: Muslim
Minister of Finance:
Muslim
Minister of Information: Muslim
Minister of Works, Power and Housing: Muslim
Minister of Aviation:
Muslim
Minister of Communications:
Muslim
Minister of Education:
Muslim
Minister of Water Resources:
Muslim
Minister of Environment:
Muslim
Minister of Women Affairs:
Muslim
Minister of FCT:
Muslim
President of Court Of Appeal:
Muslim
Chief Judge of Federal High Court:
Muslim
Chief Judge of FCT High Court:
Muslim
Chairman of NJC:
Muslim
Secretary of NJC:
Muslim
Chief Registrar of Supreme Court:
Muslim
Chief Registrar of Court Of Appeal:
Muslim
D.G. Legal Aid Council:
Muslim
Chief of Staff to President:
Muslim
Principal Secretary to President:
Muslim
Clerk of National Assembly:
Muslim
National Security Adviser:
Muslim
Chief of Army Staff:
Muslim
Chief of Air Staff:
Muslim
IGP:
Muslim
Commandant General, Civil Defence Corps:
Muslim
Comptroller General of Nigerian Customs Service:
Muslim
Comptroller General of Nigerian Immigration Service:
Muslim
Comptroller General of Nigerian Prison:
Muslim
D.G. DSS:
Muslim
D.G. NIA:
Muslim
Chairman EFCC:
Muslim
Chairman Board of FRSC:
Muslim
Chairman NDLEA:
Muslim
Director/CEO-NFIU:
Muslim
Chairman of INEC:
Muslim
GMD NNPC:
Muslim
MD/CEO-NPA:
Muslim
The list is endless.
Ohh so sweet with this endless list wow so sweet
Re: 2023: Igbo May Lose A Second Time – Okorocha by NkayStory(f): 6:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
goodnessme1:

Kindly remove "we" and replace it with "i if you do not mind ..My relations in the East have PVCs and will vote .
Re: 2023: Igbo May Lose A Second Time – Okorocha by BabaAduras: 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
ProWalker:
Stupid talk

I used to think this man is a wise politician that knows how to pick his fight and when to fight and when to apply tact

But, no, he is a typical Igbo man!!

Dumbo

The 2023 Igbo Presidency will be determined by 16th Feb (less than 2 weeks time). You will know who is wise then.

It is devils alternatives for the Igbo. If you vote for Atiku and (God forbid) Atiku wins, there is no vacancy in 2023. If you still vote for Atiku and PMB wins, the South West and APC will not support Igbo Presidency in 2023.

Take this as the gospel truth, without the support of the South West, an Igbo man cannot win the Presidency - you simply don't have the numbers and you will not stop fighting yourselves (divided votes).

As unpalatable as it may sound to you, a good forward thinking political judgement will be for the Igbos to support PMB. But the Igbos are not forward thinking, they only think in the contest of "Immediacy". They are not politically flexible so they will carry on with the pain of PMB defeating GEJ (their anointed candidate) in 2015 by voting against PMB again and in 2023 nothing will change - Presidency will change hand from the North to the South West.

If you don't change your ways and actions, how do you expect a change of results (outcomes)? It is an "Impossicant" as we say in the "Kegite Society"

I am sure I will receive a lot abuses and insults for my submission, but it is the gospel truth, and it is what will happen. You can keep the write and we talk about it in 2023.

As a matter of fact, I wrote a similar write-up before the 2015 election that the Igbos were putting "all their eggs in one basket" and they will suffer badly if GEJ fail to win the election. I was abused and insulted, but we all know what happened after the 2015 election. Yet the Igbos have the audacity to complain of marginalization. How do you expect to reap where you did not sow?

The era of political savvy politicians like Zik (The Ewelle himself), Chuba Okadigbo and Sam Mbadiwe (the man of Timber and Calibre) are gone. Show me a rallying figure amongst the Igbo politicians that the South West support. They are just minor political loafers. Obi that would have been acceptable to the Elites of the West in 2023 has now committed political suicide by selling to Atiku. It is just unfortunate.

Anyway, 16th Feb is round the corner. As we say in Yoruba Land, "Gbangba a de'kun, kedere a be wo". Pidgin transalation - "Fowl yansh go open" for all to see.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Igbo May Lose A Second Time – Okorocha by AllenSpencer: 6:51pm On Feb 05, 2019
helinues:
Headline: Igbo already lost the second time/chance

Tell them!

They already lost it!

A South South candidate and a western vice will easily knock any candidate they produce off.

This guys don't know the repercussions of the game they playing today. Even a middle belt candidate will win their strongest candidate.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbo May Lose A Second Time – Okorocha by truthstands20: 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
BuhariLooter:
Reelecting Buhari would return Nigeria to "military-style dictatorship" because "Buhari is not a democrat, he is a Liar". He practices "drunk dictatorship" by "serially ignoring court orders." "Buhari sanctioned the killings of hundreds of unarmed civilians on multiple occasionsPresident:
Muslim
Senate President: Muslim
Ag. CJN:
Muslim
Party Chairman:
Muslim
Minister of Defence: Muslim
Minister of Interior: Muslim
Minister of Justice: Muslim
Minister of Finance:
Muslim
Minister of Information: Muslim
Minister of Works, Power and Housing: Muslim
Minister of Aviation:
Muslim
Minister of Communications:
Muslim
Minister of Education:
Muslim
Minister of Water Resources:
Muslim
Minister of Environment:
Muslim
Minister of Women Affairs:
Muslim
Minister of FCT:
Muslim
President of Court Of Appeal:
Muslim
Chief Judge of Federal High Court:
Muslim
Chief Judge of FCT High Court:
Muslim
Chairman of NJC:
Muslim
Secretary of NJC:
Muslim
Chief Registrar of Supreme Court:
Muslim
Chief Registrar of Court Of Appeal:
Muslim
D.G. Legal Aid Council:
Muslim
Chief of Staff to President:
Muslim
Principal Secretary to President:
Muslim
Clerk of National Assembly:
Muslim
National Security Adviser:
Muslim
Chief of Army Staff:
Muslim
Chief of Air Staff:
Muslim
IGP:
Muslim
Commandant General, Civil Defence Corps:
Muslim
Comptroller General of Nigerian Customs Service:
Muslim
Comptroller General of Nigerian Immigration Service:
Muslim
Comptroller General of Nigerian Prison:
Muslim
D.G. DSS:
Muslim
D.G. NIA:
Muslim
Chairman EFCC:
Muslim
Chairman Board of FRSC:
Muslim
Chairman NDLEA:
Muslim
Director/CEO-NFIU:
Muslim
Chairman of INEC:
Muslim
GMD NNPC:
Muslim
MD/CEO-NPA:
Muslim
The list is endless.
What a nepotism by a man. Very unfortunate. But Nigeria shall be united again. Atiku is coming. Pls go out and vote Atiku for a new Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Igbo May Lose A Second Time – Okorocha by ogenyi1: 7:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
Okorocha is the last person in Igbo land that can be supported for such office. cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Igbo May Lose A Second Time – Okorocha by guru90: 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
This man love making alot of noise up and down?
Re: 2023: Igbo May Lose A Second Time – Okorocha by discusant: 7:30pm On Feb 05, 2019
ProWalker:
Stupid talk

I used to think this man is a wise politician that knows how to pick his fight and when to fight and when to apply tact

But, no, he is a typical Igbo man!!

Dumbo

His IBERIBERISM as usual.

Imo state politicians decided that he can't get Third term through the proxy of his son-in-law. Since then he points accusing fingers on ghosts.

He shall also fail in the Senate race he wants in the senatorial zone which he foolishly underdeveloped after the zone contributed most to make him governor in 2011.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Igbo May Lose A Second Time – Okorocha by discusant: 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
ogenyi1:
Okorocha is the last person in Igbo land that can be supported for such office. cheesy

Perhaps
Re: 2023: Igbo May Lose A Second Time – Okorocha by djon78(m): 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2019
BabaAduras:

The 2023 Igbo Presidency will be determined by 16th Feb (less than 2 weeks time). You will know who is wise then.

It is devils alternatives for the Igbo. If you vote for Atiku and (God forbid) Atiku wins, there is no vacancy in 2023. If you still vote for Atiku and PMB wins, the South West and APC will not support Igbo Presidency in 2023.

Take this as the gospel truth, without the support of the South West, an Igbo man cannot win the Presidency - you simply don't have the numbers and you will not stop fighting yourselves (divided votes).

As unpalatable as it may sound to you, a good forward thinking political judgement will be for the Igbos to support PMB. But the Igbos are not forward thinking, they only think in the contest of "Immediacy". They are not politically flexible so they will carry on with the pain of PMB defeating GEJ (their anointed candidate) in 2015 by voting against PMB again and in 2023 nothing will change - Presidency will change hand from the North to the South West.

If you don't change your ways and actions, how do you expect a change of results (outcomes)? It is an "Impossicant" as we say in the "Kegite Society"

I am sure I will receive a lot abuses and insults for my submission, but it is the gospel truth, and it is what will happen. You can keep the write and we talk about it in 2023.

As a matter of fact, I wrote a similar write-up before the 2015 election that the Igbos were putting "all their eggs in one basket" and they will suffer badly if GEJ fail to win the election. I was abused and insulted, but we all know what happened after the 2015 election. Yet the Igbos have the audacity to complain of marginalization. How do you expect to reap where you did not sow?

The era of political savvy politicians like Zik (The Ewelle himself) and Chuba Okadigbo (the man of Timber and Calibre) are gone. Show me a rallying figure amongst the Igbo politicians that the South West support. They are just minor political loafers. Obi that would have been acceptable to the Elites of the West in 2023 has now committed political suicide by selling to Atiku. It is just unfortunate.

Anyway, 16th Feb is round the corner. As we say in Yoruba Land, "Gbangba a de'kun, kedere a be wo". Pidgin transalation - "Fowl yansh go open" for all to see.

Why are you people like this?
The northern Nigeria that has held the highest number of post, are they better than the Igbo man?
What has tribe got to do with making the Nation work for everyone?

Let me warn most of you, better go and find what to do with your lives. Because with the kind of politicians we have around in this clime.
Anybody hoping for this Nation to change, is on a long thing.

I even believe that people like you brandishing this kind of mindset has got nothing to offer.

When we are talking about improving ones personal life and this one is talking about Nigeria's politics, like its politics that has bettered my life and the lives of millions who despite the hell unleashed by these politicians are still thriving and doing fine.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbo May Lose A Second Time – Okorocha by cmikel: 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2019
Same tin he used to trick them in 2015 governorship way has Imo achieved since

Selfishness
Re: 2023: Igbo May Lose A Second Time – Okorocha by Charly68: 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
Why is this man singing like this now ?
Re: 2023: Igbo May Lose A Second Time – Okorocha by adanny01(m): 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
I dont care who Rochas is, the fact is, he made serious sense.

Igbo 2023 is a mirage.

The mere fact that Obi is running mate, an Igbo, will cost Atiku 2019.

This is the war Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba have declared behind masks but Igbos cant see it. The crowds you see at Atiku campaigns will not deliver the election to him. Thats the fact.
Re: 2023: Igbo May Lose A Second Time – Okorocha by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
We talking Biafra, this bow legged nigga be talking sh!t sad
Re: 2023: Igbo May Lose A Second Time – Okorocha by adanny01(m): 8:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
BabaAduras:

The era of political savvy politicians like Zik (The Ewelle himself) and Chuba Okadigbo (the man of Timber and Calibre) are gone. Show me a rallying figure amongst the Igbo politicians that the South West support. They are just minor political loafers. Obi that would have been acceptable to the Elites of the West in 2023 has now committed political suicide by selling to Atiku. It is just unfortunate.

No mind Igbos, they keep failing politics 101.

I have been saying same thing since 2015. In fact, my Igbo president projection is 2039 if at all they wake up.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbo May Lose A Second Time – Okorocha by mechanics(m): 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2019
He's going there to enrich his pockets more.
Re: 2023: Igbo May Lose A Second Time – Okorocha by AceRoot(m): 9:07pm On Feb 05, 2019
BabaAduras:

Y.A.W.N Yoruba Arithmetic of Western Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbo May Lose A Second Time – Okorocha by barinedan(m): 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
This idiot just wants our sympathy
Re: 2023: Igbo May Lose A Second Time – Okorocha by Fedayeen02: 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
goodnessme1:

empty brain
Re: 2023: Igbo May Lose A Second Time – Okorocha by eurogee: 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yes you will be alienated because you are greedy and stupid. Why must it be your own inlaw that will succeed you? That's to show you don't have brain.

Am ur bro from the same LGA but you don't have sense aswear. If na like this, make they alienate us instead of ur inlaw succeeding you. Foolish man
Re: 2023: Igbo May Lose A Second Time – Okorocha by pahen1991: 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
Owelle is not even sure of the senatorial election.
Re: 2023: Igbo May Lose A Second Time – Okorocha by sandra50(f): 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
This man keeps crying like a dog whose mother just died..Igbo kill you there.you want to be a president?Mumu man.
Re: 2023: Igbo May Lose A Second Time – Okorocha by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
Omeokachie:

There is nothing "Igbo" about your selfish ambition, just like there is no "Yoruba" about Tinubu's ambition.

You guys are all doing this for yourselves.

Getting Nigeria working again is the driving force here.

Please help me loud it for seonaijaexpert

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbo May Lose A Second Time – Okorocha by SEONaijaExpert: 11:42pm On Feb 05, 2019
ikennaf1:

Please help me loud it for seonaijaexpert
That guy is as confused as you are.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbo May Lose A Second Time – Okorocha by BabaAduras: 1:35am On Feb 06, 2019
djon78:

Why are you people like this?
The northern Nigeria that has held the highest number of post, are they better than the Igbo man?
What has tribe got to do with making the Nation work for everyone?

Let me warn most of you, better go and find what to do with your lives. Because with the kind of politicians we have around in this clime.
Anybody hoping for this Nation to change, is on a long thing.

I even believe that people like you brandishing this kind of mindset has got nothing to offer.

When we are talking about improving ones personal life and this one is talking about Nigeria's politics, like its politics that has bettered my life and the lives of millions who despite the hell unleashed by these politicians are still thriving and doing fine.

It is true that the Hausas and the Yorubas that have ruled this country are not any better than the Igbos. There are fine, brilliant men and women of Igbo origin.

Your problem is you do understand Politics and politics as it is played in Nigeria. By this you keep committing political blunders.

One of the very recent blunders is your support for another Fulani in 2019. If he wins (God forbid), that means, all things been equal, there can be no Igbo presidency in 2023 because he will go for 8 years.

Another one is IPOB. Instead of converting the achieved Igbo unity through IPOB to political bargaining power, your perulious quest for independence because you felt left out blinded you and you messed up by turning IPOB to a militant organization. Didn't you see what the Yoruba achieved through OPC?

You Igbo needs to study POLITICS-101.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ohaneze Ndigbo Says The South-East Is Under Siege / Crashed Aircraft Was 23 Years Old / "Emilokan" Does Not Means "Awalokan" - Sowore To South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.