Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,042 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

70% Of Voters Are Undecided On 2019 Polls - Olawepo-hashim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 70% Of Voters Are Undecided On 2019 Polls - Olawepo-hashim (6465 Views)

Lawan, Abaribe Trade Words Over Conduct Of 2019 Polls / Suspend Recess, Approve 2019 Polls Budget - Presidency Begs NASS / Ango Abdullahi Meets Obasanjo Over 2019 Polls, Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

70% Of Voters Are Undecided On 2019 Polls - Olawepo-hashim by bilms(m): 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
70% of Voters are undecided on 2019 polls - Olawepo-Hashim

......says no plan to step down for APC or PDP

The Presidential candidate of People’s Trust (PT), Mr Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim, has urged Nigerians to support his candidacy for rapid economic development that will lift the masses out of abject poverty, saying 70% of Nigerians voters are yet to decide who to vote for among the presidential candidates less than 11 days to the 2019 election.

Similarly, Olawepo-Hashim said he had no plan to step down for either the APC's Muhammadu Buhari or Atiku Abubakar of the PDP, expressing the confidence that the two candidates are beatable with their parties' woeful performances since 1999.

The Presidential hopeful who spoke during campaign in Akure, the Ondo state capital to solicit votes of the people of the state, advised electorates to reject the two political parties that had failed them and the country in the last twenty years.

Mr Olawepo-Hashim who was accompanied by his Campaign Director-General and former transport minister, Mr Habu Fari, said the country was too endowed with natural resources for the citizenry to be wallowing in poverty and vowed to introduce policies that would end insecurity and economic hardship if elected the president of the nation on the sixteenth of this month.

He advised eligible voters to secure their future by voting for his people's trust party in 2019 election.

Olawepo-Hashim assured Nigerians, especially youths and graduates that he would create jobs and make the environment conducive for businesses to flourish.

The presidential candidate of PT said his party was fine-tuning its strategy in all states of the federation on how to wrestle power from the ruling APC, adding that PT had the highest number of representation in constituency nominations.

Olawepo-Hashim said "some few days to election more than 70 percent of the electorates are still wondering who they are going to vote for. They have been examine the candidates they are going to vote for and what these candidates promised to offer and among all the alternative parties, the PT is the biggest. But i can tell you that this election is still very open even though its ten days to the election".

"This is one of the reasons i said if elected we will form a government of National unity which will include the good people in the APC and PDP", he opined.

The PT presidential candidate however said he had no plan to step down for either the APC's Muhammadu Buhari or Atiku Abubakar of the PDP, or form coalition with the parties, expressing the confidence that the two candidates are beatable with their parties' woeful performances since 1999.

Olawepo-Hashim said, "Nigeria is a very interesting country, and i don't know any country where other parties candidate are pressured to step down. I think its a coinage here, because in a multi party democracy, nobody steps down, you win some seat and on the basis of this you can form coalition based on programme after the election".

"The presidential election is not about party but about candidates and the future of this country and the two parties have failed in that regard. But we give hope that if we come in, Nigeria will be better".

In a remark, the Director General of PT Presidential campaign Council, Mr Habu Fari expressed delight that the people of Ondo state troop out enmass to receive Olawepo-Hashim, indicating that the people are ready to elect the third force which the PT candidate represented.

End#

https://mrrightsng..com/2019/02/70-of-voters-are-undecided-on-2019.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: 70% Of Voters Are Undecided On 2019 Polls - Olawepo-hashim by Ekpekus(m): 6:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
How?
It might be way less than that. However I like the courage shown by Hashim.
#Feb16 #presidentialelection

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Voters Are Undecided On 2019 Polls - Olawepo-hashim by fergie001: 6:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
Lies,I know every NLer has decided sha......

More than 80% have decided.......and that is because we have only 2 dominant parties....its either A or B......

3 Likes

Re: 70% Of Voters Are Undecided On 2019 Polls - Olawepo-hashim by ct2: 6:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
this olawepo na which party sef

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Voters Are Undecided On 2019 Polls - Olawepo-hashim by Earthquake1: 6:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
Wasted effort

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Voters Are Undecided On 2019 Polls - Olawepo-hashim by Chipink(f): 6:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
Keep deceiving urself

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Voters Are Undecided On 2019 Polls - Olawepo-hashim by deboysben(m): 6:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
U have the money and effort to waste

Win your polling unit first

2 Likes

Re: 70% Of Voters Are Undecided On 2019 Polls - Olawepo-hashim by Koolking(m): 6:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
The 70% are Twitter, Nairaland and Facebook voters. They are unserious Nigerians and they whine the most about govt. They don't have PVCs. They live and die on social media.

Forget them.

If Hashim wants to test if he stand a chance in February, he should visit the grassroots - his local govt and ward to test his popularity.

4 Likes

Re: 70% Of Voters Are Undecided On 2019 Polls - Olawepo-hashim by fukushaki(m): 6:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
grin
Re: 70% Of Voters Are Undecided On 2019 Polls - Olawepo-hashim by lomprico(m): 6:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
Dey dia dey deceive yasef!

Say 'you' don't even know d party to vote for!
Re: 70% Of Voters Are Undecided On 2019 Polls - Olawepo-hashim by hucienda: 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
statistics can be an ass.
Re: 70% Of Voters Are Undecided On 2019 Polls - Olawepo-hashim by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
99% of the 70% dont know mr hashim

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Voters Are Undecided On 2019 Polls - Olawepo-hashim by CaptainMitch: 6:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
I am Atikulated

2 Likes

Re: 70% Of Voters Are Undecided On 2019 Polls - Olawepo-hashim by whytediamond(m): 6:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
Votes won't count my people. Rigging into the next level. But God will silence the enemies of this great nation.
Re: 70% Of Voters Are Undecided On 2019 Polls - Olawepo-hashim by HtwoOw: 6:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
stop pulling figures from your anus

im a voter and i have decided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 70% Of Voters Are Undecided On 2019 Polls - Olawepo-hashim by AllenSpencer: 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
Online media and analysis in Nigeria are just rubbish.

The glaring fact is that over 60% of voters don't even have access to it.

Atiku would be shocked by what hit him. When Northern votes start coming in, he might do suicide.

Actual reality is that Buhari has locked down North West. Forget media propanda talking about rigging. It's a walk over for Buhari

3 Likes

Re: 70% Of Voters Are Undecided On 2019 Polls - Olawepo-hashim by sammyj: 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
This man is still day dreaming when some have already decided to vote the Cameroonian descendants and some to vote Jubril from Sudan. You are busy waiting for undicided voters
Re: 70% Of Voters Are Undecided On 2019 Polls - Olawepo-hashim by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
if u believe dis guy u living in delusion d 2019 elections have been decided apc will win closely followed by pdp....dats all I only hope we get vibrant legislators across party line to stand in d gap for d masses
Re: 70% Of Voters Are Undecided On 2019 Polls - Olawepo-hashim by AllenSpencer: 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
CaptainMitch:
I am Atikulated

Relax!

Tears you will shed. Don't be anxious.

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Voters Are Undecided On 2019 Polls - Olawepo-hashim by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 05, 2019
When did you do your research?
Re: 70% Of Voters Are Undecided On 2019 Polls - Olawepo-hashim by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2019
Lol

For all of us who voted out GEJ in 2015 and changed our monikers years later, the picture below is for us.

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Voters Are Undecided On 2019 Polls - Olawepo-hashim by tuoyoojo(m): 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2019
I'll na
Re: 70% Of Voters Are Undecided On 2019 Polls - Olawepo-hashim by BuhariLooter(m): 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2019
jubrin has rape nigeria first lady,the wife of the late mr buhari.Trademoni scam is meant to enrich Osinbajo as well as to buy votes for the APC.
A disapportionable amount has been earmarked for Osinbajo's market rallies across the nation to that actually being disbursed to the traders.
Osinbajo's junketting from one market to another comes at a huge financial cost. The cost of chattering helicopters for this travesty is where Osinbajo is making a killing. It is rumoured that Caverton is being paid 80 million naira daily in ferrying the midget around.As Petroleum minister, buhari has drained Excess crude account on 4 different occasion in 3 years, 7months and set aside N50billion NNPC account to himself. Yet there are no calls for Buhari's resignation and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Why were journalists barred from covering 2018 budget presentation by Buhari? Why was there no consultation before presentation of 2018 budget, between the executive vs MDAs and NASS. Till now, Buhari cannot account for N11trillion of 2016, 2017 budget. Where is the money? Yet there are no calls for Buhari to resign and Buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Just about 10% of 2017 budget had been implemented yet Buhari had sought N8.612trillion for 2018 budget. The public does not know what has happened to funds meant for 2018 budget. Yet there are no calls for Buhari's resignation and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* CBN confirms Buhari gov’t withdrew $3.2bn from NLNG dividend account in 3 years. Where is the money? Yet there are no calls for Buhari's resignation and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* FG spend N3.5million monthly to feed El-Zakzaky. This money is noted to be spent daily right now. El-Zakzaky's family had comfirmed that this was a lie but his wife and children cooked for him daily and sometimes they had no money to buy food. Yet there are no calls for Buhari's resignation and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Where is the N10.9bn naira budgetary allocation for Aso Rock clinic.
Re: 70% Of Voters Are Undecided On 2019 Polls - Olawepo-hashim by tuoyoojo(m): 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2019
where did dis bros get his stats from. 70 percent

me and my household, na atiku straight up

I don keep my pvc for cooler

it's all frosty

waiting jejely for 16th
Re: 70% Of Voters Are Undecided On 2019 Polls - Olawepo-hashim by OkoyeA1(m): 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
They are still turnioniown grin grin

Meanwhile
For Sale: Newly Built 20 Rooms Self-contain Hostel, With Borehole For N25Million naira at ANSU Igbariam Anambra state.

Re: 70% Of Voters Are Undecided On 2019 Polls - Olawepo-hashim by SaintLucia: 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
Mr Olawepo don't go to north and say this. My people have already known who they are voting for. We know the person the Maigaskiya and Munafiki between the two candidates.
Re: 70% Of Voters Are Undecided On 2019 Polls - Olawepo-hashim by AllenSpencer: 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
if u believe dis guy u living in delusion d 2019 elections have been decided apc will win closely followed by pdp....dats all I only hope we get vibrant legislators across party line to stand in d gap for d masses

I disagree with the word "closely". APC will win with a landslide.

We have strategically made international observers to be at over 50% of polling units, so they can see with there eyes.

The media propaganda won't help PDP.

This will be a landslide win with international observers backing it up.
Re: 70% Of Voters Are Undecided On 2019 Polls - Olawepo-hashim by reuben79: 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
Even me i never decide my vote betw atiku and sowore
Re: 70% Of Voters Are Undecided On 2019 Polls - Olawepo-hashim by Emperor002: 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2019
na comment wey i won read

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures / Lalong Sends Bill Which Will Encourage Ranching To Plateau Assembly / Okowa: PDP Will Resolve All Issues Before 2023 Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.