Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Why I Was Denied A Second Term - Ambode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Was Denied A Second Term - Ambode (8549 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / Ambode For Second Term Pure Water (Pictured) / Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Was Denied A Second Term - Ambode by chozzy: 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
*Why I was removed as Governor*

1) I constructed 22 roads in Alimosho and refused to award any of the contracts to Aregbesola and co.

2) I insisted that contracts that had been awarded to party leaders under Fashola must be executed before they can be awarded new contracts under my regime.

3) I wanted to phase out Danfos and Area boys from the streets of Lagos and introduce smarter means of transportation without Area boys and Agberos.

4) I refused to pad the budget with 10% for house of assembly members led by Bayo Osinowo and Mudashir Obasa.

5) I refused to grant the concession of 4th mainland bridge to Asiwaju’s Hitech

6) I refused to increase the amount of money being paid from the state revenue to Alpha Beta from 10% to 20%

7) I moved development to Epe. Epe was never in their master plan.

cool I refused to support Aregbesola and Bayo Osinowo’s senatorial ambitions because they are not Lagosians.

9) I refused to use Lagos state funds to finance osun elections.

10) I opposed Asiwaju’s succession plan, which will see his son Seyi Tinubu becoming the next Governor of Lagos state after me.

Source: insiders in Alausa

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Was Denied A Second Term - Ambode by chuddyforlife(m): 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
pz
Re: Why I Was Denied A Second Term - Ambode by Yambee: 7:07pm On Feb 05, 2019
Exactly why his political career just ended.

Him and his cronies kept biting the finger that picked them from obscurity to relevance. Ambode has a reason for mentioning Aregbesola many times in this write up.

When Tinubu picked him, Aregbesola was the first to say at that Tinubu's inner caucus meeting that he is making a mistake picking Ambode and will regret it. Ambode heard it and kept that grudge.

First mistake Ambode made after he was sworn in as the Governor, was to go to Alimosho and tried to break Aregbesola's political structure down for no reason at all. Alimosho and that part of Lagos is controlled by Aregbesola,and this move angered Tinubu and the whole APC hierarchy in Lagos.

Ambode drew FIRST BLOOD and he paid for it politically.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Was Denied A Second Term - Ambode by Jowanson: 7:07pm On Feb 05, 2019
Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Denied A Second Term - Ambode by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:07pm On Feb 05, 2019
Tinubu is a fraudster

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Was Denied A Second Term - Ambode by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
You're a weakling

Men like you shouldn't be in politics

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Was Denied A Second Term - Ambode by BuhariLooter(m): 7:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
Your RANTING is for Nairaland sai barbarians ,buhari loosers and APC-heatlooticians.buhari runs a govt of 'blame game'
he considers himself above the Law and can jettison the justice system to be subservient to his service He recruited one of the most incompetent persons to serve as Ministers
He recruited certificate forgers and Law breakers to serve as Ministers
He appointed dead people into federal parastatals
He likes appointing old people to sensitive offices
He believes on the superiority of his ethnic group or region to other regions
He introduced Double digit inflation to the country
He banned relevant items without a good plan of how to locally substitute them
The currency of the country was devalued under his watch as the currency lost more than 50℅ of its value on just few months
Under his watch, the stock exchange lost more than 50℅ of its value
He Encourages World leaders to deport citizens of his country that fled the country
They have to interpret English into English to him*
He runs away from intellectual discussions like debates*
He never established a single business close to thirty years after leaving power
He never wrote a single book, a sign of a dormant brain*
He never improved himself academically thirty years after leaving power*
He never suggested to any leader an idea as to how to make the nation better*
All he did when he lost election was to threaten the country
Lives are always lost due to his comments whenever he loses elections
The worst DISASTER in the history of the country

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Was Denied A Second Term - Ambode by modath(f): 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
No 7... "I DEVELOPED" .... The source is obvious. lipsrsealed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Was Denied A Second Term - Ambode by seunmsg(m): 7:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
Fake news from PDP. Myndd44, rule 8 violation.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Denied A Second Term - Ambode by chozzy: 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
seunmsg:
Fake news from PDP. Myndd44, rule 8 violation.

Oga, carry out your investigations at Alausa.
Most of the issues mentioned here are open secrets.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Was Denied A Second Term - Ambode by babyfaceafrica: 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
and so what?
Re: Why I Was Denied A Second Term - Ambode by ArcFresky(m): 7:43pm On Feb 05, 2019
Someone will just carry tecno phone and be forming bullshit story. Just to heat up the polity.

Everyone is just guessing and forming story. We can never really know what went wrong, unless there is a recording or their come out and issue statements.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Was Denied A Second Term - Ambode by chozzy: 7:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yambee:

Him and his cronies kept biting the finger that picked them from obscurity to relevance. Ambode has a reason for mentioning Aregbesola many times in this write up.

When Tinubu picked him, Aregbesola was the first to say at that Tinubu's inner caucus meeting that he is making a mistake picking Ambode and will regret it. Ambode heard it and kept that grudge.

First mistake Ambode made after he was sworn in as the Governor, was to go to Alimosho and tried to break Aregbesola's political structure down for no reason at all. Alimosho and that part of Lagos is controlled by Aregbesola,and this move angered Tinubu and the whole APC hierarchy in Lagos.

You know the gist wella

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Was Denied A Second Term - Ambode by Yambee: 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
chozzy:

You know the gist wella

True bros.
Re: Why I Was Denied A Second Term - Ambode by chozzy: 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
Tinubu is a fraudster

2 Likes

Re: Why I Was Denied A Second Term - Ambode by hisexcellency34: 8:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
Cry cry baby
Re: Why I Was Denied A Second Term - Ambode by StOla: 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2019
Beer parlour opinion.
Re: Why I Was Denied A Second Term - Ambode by dododawa1: 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
chozzy:
*Why I was removed as Governor*

1) I constructed 22 roads in Alimosho and refused to award any of the contracts to Aregbesola and co.

2) I insisted that contracts that had been awarded to party leaders under Fashola must be executed before they can be awarded new contracts under my regime.

3) I wanted to phase out Danfos and Area boys from the streets of Lagos and introduce smarter means of transportation without Area boys and Agberos.

4) I refused to pad the budget with 10% for house of assembly members led by Bayo Osinowo and Mudashir Obasa.

5) I refused to grant the concession of 4th mainland bridge to Asiwaju’s Hitech

6) I refused to increase the amount of money being paid from the state revenue to Alpha Beta from 10% to 20%

7) I moved development to Epe. Epe was never in their master plan.

cool I refused to support Aregbesola and Bayo Osinowo’s senatorial ambitions because they are not Lagosians.

9) I refused to use Lagos state funds to finance osun elections.

10) I opposed Asiwaju’s succession plan, which will see his son Seyi Tinubu becoming the next Governor of Lagos state after me.

Source: insiders in Alausa
35% true

2 Likes

Re: Why I Was Denied A Second Term - Ambode by Patdedon(m): 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2019
Nigeria can never grow because there are too many people with your kind of mindset.
As a citizen, what's your gain in all of these?

Yambee:

8 Likes

Re: Why I Was Denied A Second Term - Ambode by Yambee: 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
Patdedon:
Nigeria can never grow because there are too many people with your kind of mindset.
As a citizen, what's your gain in all of these?

Nothing. And yours?
Re: Why I Was Denied A Second Term - Ambode by fidelmarshal199: 9:07pm On Feb 05, 2019
Who drafted this rubbish

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Denied A Second Term - Ambode by Ojiofor: 9:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yambee:

He drew the first blood because he wanted accountability and refused to give out Lagos state money to convicted drug barons led by Tiefnubu abi.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Was Denied A Second Term - Ambode by Chipink(f): 9:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
Serves u right
Re: Why I Was Denied A Second Term - Ambode by 77up(m): 9:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
And to think someone somewhere will still belive this cooked up nonsense even with no source is amazing.
Re: Why I Was Denied A Second Term - Ambode by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
Chicken get liver pass Ambode. Coward!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Was Denied A Second Term - Ambode by Zombicmodz: 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2019
Ambode would never say this but it's common knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Was Denied A Second Term - Ambode by bilulu(m): 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yambee:

so he was wrong in all those write-up you mean? and tomorrow you will be shouting PDP is corrupt?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Was Denied A Second Term - Ambode by OBAGADAFFI: 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yambee:

What is Aregbe mission in Lagos State, when he can't manage Osun.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Was Denied A Second Term - Ambode by Asshurbanipal: 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yambee:

How can a fully grown man be so ball less. There is something wrong with yorubas walahi. We told him to fight you said we are pushing him to political destruction now the coward has been destroyed anyways

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Was Denied A Second Term - Ambode by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
modath:
No 7... "I DEVELOPED" .... The source is obvious. lipsrsealed

LOL, you're very witty grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Denied A Second Term - Ambode by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
fidelmarshal199:
Who drafted this rubbish

The Deveropers sire grin
Re: Why I Was Denied A Second Term - Ambode by Otuegbe: 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
no Wonder that agbero chief want die before ambode even leave office

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers Guber: ADP Calls For Fresh Election, Wants PDP, AAC Excluded / Another Set Of Workers Drag Ishaku To Court Over Unpaid 77 Months Salaries / KDSG Condemns "Unlawful Actions By Unionists", Urges Residents To Stay Calm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.