Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 (21305 Views)

Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) / Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed / Reno, Fayose Mock President Buhari for saying he assumed office in 2005 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by Mediahelm: 11:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Ekiti State says those at the forefront of President Muhammadu Buhari’s reelection were enemies of Nigeria and its people.

Director of Media and Publicity of the Atiku/Obi PDP Presidential Campaign Council in Ekiti State, Lere Olayinka, said in a release on
Tuesday that Nigerians should ask leaders of the All Progressives Congress (APC) how a man who can no longer remember when he assumed office should continue to be in control of the existence of over 200 million Nigerians.

The President had said in Ado Ekiti on Tuesday that, “I assure you that we are conscious of the promise we made, when we came into office in 2005.”

Olayinka, who said he was sure those still supporting President Buhari will never pray that God should give their children his kind of brain,
reiterated that “the only reason the cabal running the country want him (Buhari) to remain in office is to guarantee their 2023 presidential ambition and access to the national treasury.”

He said
“Nigerians must not allow the cabal to impose calamity on the country for another four years.

“They knew even in 2015 that President Buhari lacked both mental and physical capacity to run any business venture and that explained why
he could not cause his cows to increase from 150 for 12 years.

“For a President who went to Delta State to present flag to his party’s governorship candidate as Presidential, Senatorial and
Governortorial candidate and said in Ekiti State today that he assumed office in 2015, no lover of Nigeria will still be talking about his
reelection.

“If he cannot remember when he assumed office, can he remember his responsibilities as a President? Can he remember the insecurity in the Northeast and other parts of the country? Can he remember that a bag of rice that he met at N7,000 is now N21,000?

“Nigerians must therefore rise to save the country from the cabal whose only interest is to hold on to power, using a glaringly weak brain President.”

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/02/pdp-reacts-as-buhari-says-he-assumed.html

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by Mediahelm: 12:01am On Feb 06, 2019
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by Larryfest(m): 12:22am On Feb 06, 2019
This shouldn't be news anymore at all, even the people still supporting him based on the integrity crap knows he is not fit to lead let him just go and rest..

149 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by Cletus77(m): 12:22am On Feb 06, 2019
Seriously..if Buhari has nothing to offer again..he should just step down and avoid embarrassing himself

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by kachi19: 12:23am On Feb 06, 2019
Buhari that came to my UNEC and said he had no idea there was an ongoing strike... I just took my bag and went home. we're finished!!

175 Likes 14 Shares

Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by StOla: 9:12am On Feb 06, 2019
When will PDP react to having a Cameroonian as its Presidential candidate.

Aticou of Cameroonian has no business aspiring to the Presidency of Nigeria.

He was born as a Cameroonian in 1946 with a similar birth certificate like the below. Aticou only became a Nigerian at age 15yrs, but still does not qualify as a Nigerian citizen by birth.

Shame on PDP for selecting a Cameroonian over many qualified Nigerian.

Shame on Peter Obi who was born as a Nigerian but settled for a deputy position below a Fulani from Cameroon.

10 Likes

Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by Anthony0094(m): 9:12am On Feb 06, 2019
Just vote atiku to end all this nonsense

26 Likes

Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by madridguy(m): 9:12am On Feb 06, 2019
PDP and their lamentation as usual.

4 Likes

Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by ct2: 9:12am On Feb 06, 2019
spoil this man till tomorrow, make documentary just like 2015 ,will still vote him.

am voting a joint ticket not one person .

Atiku and obi are deadly combinations for our national asset .

it's going to be a competitive stealing

obi will buy more shares for his family business

Atiku will loot this country dry like .....

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by ainas247: 9:12am On Feb 06, 2019
smiley PDP should focus more on how to win the election if its ever possible...

Dominate Google page one with your business see results in my profile guaranteed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by Binikingdowm: 9:12am On Feb 06, 2019
Buhari is sick but the cabals don't want the old man to rest..

It shall never be well with them

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by Binikingdowm: 9:12am On Feb 06, 2019
madridguy:
PDP and their lamentation as usual.
nonsense as usual.

15 Likes

Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by Hotzone(m): 9:13am On Feb 06, 2019
I just want a new Nigeria devoid of any former pdp/apc member!
VOTE SOWORE!!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by Sirmuel1(m): 9:13am On Feb 06, 2019
Baba resign na grin

3 Likes

Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by reechest: 9:13am On Feb 06, 2019
grin
Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by Smile4daddy(m): 9:13am On Feb 06, 2019
Make them continue to react. Saturday 16yrs February no far again.

After Saturday na rigging go be their second name

1 Like

Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by Clerverly: 9:13am On Feb 06, 2019
Ok
Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:13am On Feb 06, 2019
Buhari brain is medically expired

7 Likes

Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by three: 9:13am On Feb 06, 2019

Buhari 20 years ago was as nepotisitic, divisive and poverty inducing as evident now.

Buhari however is CLEARLY not 100% all there!

There are some really EVIL people (APC & individuals in the presidency) who are manipulating the control of 180 million destinies.

THEY WILL FAIL

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by Pabloosas(m): 9:13am On Feb 06, 2019
Issorait
Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 06, 2019
PMB should be disqualified.
He has spent 13 YEARS in Power and wants to make it 17years by his CALCULATIONS.

We Are FINISHED COMPLETELY

3 Likes

Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by Rexnegro(m): 9:14am On Feb 06, 2019
him go still win
Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by segzysexy(m): 9:14am On Feb 06, 2019
Buhari should just step down for someone else capable.

5 Likes

Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by superlanny(m): 9:15am On Feb 06, 2019
This is where they will be active, like anyone can't make a mistake, many of you at your productive age, cannot even be local govt chairman, that one too much, CDA secretary you can't handle, yet they are criticising a 70 year old man that is president of the largest African nation, a more potent issue should be begging Atiku to pull his shokoto down so we can confirm if he is a Nigerian or an impostor.

NB. Dear Nairaland Mods, before you decide to ban people, be less biased and investigate well, because I won't tolerate stupid mentions, I will swear for their father and generation, if them yarn nonsense.

1 Like

Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by baliyubla: 9:15am On Feb 06, 2019
Buhari the vegetable. Can imagine the zillions likes of kyari,funtua,kingibe, Daura and the remaining cabals have made.

Imagine giving Buhari just a 50 page document to read and endorse? No wonder the country is a total mess atm.

4 Likes

Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 06, 2019
Rexnegro:
him go still win
He will WIN because NIGERIA has more mentally deranged people than people with common sense .
BIRDS of same FEATHERS will always flock together

11 Likes

Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:16am On Feb 06, 2019
kachi19:
Buhari that came to my UNEC and said he had no idea there was an ongoing strike... I just took my bag and went home. we're finished!!

9 Likes

Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:16am On Feb 06, 2019
But maman daura still wants to rule Nigeria by proxy hence we are in this mess!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps To Govs: Bulletproof Cars Won’t Save You From Wrath Of Uneducated Children / Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC / P&ID Scandal: British Court Judgement Shows Malami Lied Against Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.