Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,038 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:52 PM

One Important Question For President Buhari's Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Important Question For President Buhari's Supporters (572 Views)

Buhari's Supporters Storm APC Headquarters, Demand Adoption Of Direct Primaries / Buhari Supporters Hold Rally In Ilorin, Demand Saraki's Resignation / Buhari Supporters Clash In Abuja, Exchange Hot Punches (PHOTOS/VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Important Question For President Buhari's Supporters by jflexy(m): 12:36am On Feb 06, 2019
I have heard that many of those who want President Buhari Reelected base their decision on his integrity and even overlooking the early signs of dementia that has been obvious of late.

Taking all these into account, I have one important question for them.

Would you allow a pilot to fly your plane just because he has integrity alone but not qualified to fly?

2 Likes

Re: One Important Question For President Buhari's Supporters by rusher14: 1:18am On Feb 06, 2019
Has Atiku dropped his pants?

1 Like

Re: One Important Question For President Buhari's Supporters by chinjo(m): 2:11am On Feb 06, 2019
Zombies will avoid this question. Just watch and see

4 Likes

Re: One Important Question For President Buhari's Supporters by Parada: 5:18am On Feb 06, 2019
I presume in your foolishness you’d rather a thief that will sell the engine of the plane be your pilot ba ? The foolishness of many of you Biafran n your pathetic reasoning ability is underwhelming.
jflexy:
I have heard that many of those who want President Buhari Reelected base their decision on his integrity and even overlooking the early signs of dementia that has been obvious of late.

Would you allow a pilot to fly your plane just because he has integrity alone but not qualified to fly?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Important Question For President Buhari's Supporters by allthingsgood: 5:20am On Feb 06, 2019
jflexy:

Are u sure u are not d one suffering from dementia? Is buhari a pilot now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Important Question For President Buhari's Supporters by deomelo: 5:29am On Feb 06, 2019
[s]
jflexy:

[/s]

The person that does not qualify is the same person hard at work accomplishing and completing everything your looting and stealing PDP uncles couldn't do or complete in 16 years.

16 years of PDP gave you stable electricity even with the $16 billion power fund they stole?

The same person that does not qualify is the same person paying pensions that all your useless looting and stealing PDP uncles couldn't pay in 16 years, he even paid retired biafran police pension..

Tell us exactly what the so-called qualify people did apart from looting and stealing?

Abeg keep quiet with your athiefKulated rubbish

2 Likes

Re: One Important Question For President Buhari's Supporters by dadark: 6:12am On Feb 06, 2019
rusher14:
Has Atiku dropped his pants?

kiiikiiikikiki....abegi,spare us nastiness....i no wan see another mans crotch....

i dont even think nigerian women are interested to see his crotch....
Re: One Important Question For President Buhari's Supporters by helinues: 6:20am On Feb 06, 2019
Yes, if the co-pilot is sound . Even professional pilots do mistakes sometimes

And remember, a tree does not make a forest.
Re: One Important Question For President Buhari's Supporters by focus7: 6:25am On Feb 06, 2019
Op it will be better to have Buhari in power rather than having someone who openly told me he is coming to loot me and make his friends rich at my expense.

Re: One Important Question For President Buhari's Supporters by braveboy64(m): 6:35am On Feb 06, 2019
Buhari has flew the plane before
Re: One Important Question For President Buhari's Supporters by alizma: 7:25am On Feb 06, 2019
jflexy:

he has proved himself to be qualified by doing what PDP couldn't do in 16year. you can now work in Lagos while leaving in Abeokuta. he has done that in less than 36months
Re: One Important Question For President Buhari's Supporters by DLondonboiy: 8:07am On Feb 06, 2019
Zombies..One person get like 3accts..E no easy..

Few days from now, Buhari go begin write handover letter...

(1) (Reply)

A Short History Of The Cruel And Terrible Second Regime Of Buhari By Ayo Sogunro / APC Agents Thumbprinting For Voters / MC Oluomo Promised To Finish Saraki And He Did .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.