Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,717 members, 7,844,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Tambuwal Sacks Commissioner Who Dumped PDP For APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Sacks Commissioner Who Dumped PDP For APC (277 Views)

Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges / Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days / Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Tambuwal Sacks Commissioner Who Dumped PDP For APC by agwom(m): 6:20am On Feb 06, 2019
Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal of Sokoto state has relieved Barrister Bello Muhammad Goronyo of his appointment as Commissioner of Information in the state with immediate effect.

This is coming hours after Goronyo announced his defection from PDP to APC.

A statement by the governor’s Director General of Media Affairs, Abu Shekara, said the sack was sequel to his sabotage of state government efforts on it laudable programmes and activities.

The statement directed the Permanent Secretary to take over the affairs of the ministry immediately.

But speaking at the APC campaign rally at Wamakko Local Government area of the state where he announced his defection, Barrister Goronyo said: “I am back into the fold of the APC. Senator Wamakko is my able and dependable father. He is a just, honest and a transparent leader.”

He added: “This day is very historic for myself, my family and all my political associates. I have admitted making mistakes, but I should be forgiven .”

He promised to work assiduously to ensure the success of the candidates of APC at all levels during the forthcoming general polls.

According to the former Commissioner, “President Muhammadu Buhari had made giant strides, to move Nigeria forward just like Senator Wamakko did between 2007 and 2015, when he was the Governor of Sokoto State, hence, bolstered the growth as well as its development.”

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/tambuwal-sacks-commissioner-who-dumped-pdp-for-apc.html
Re: Tambuwal Sacks Commissioner Who Dumped PDP For APC by focus7: 6:20am On Feb 06, 2019
Tambuwal is in sifia pain now

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Sacks Commissioner Who Dumped PDP For APC by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:22am On Feb 06, 2019
You can't have two captains on a ship , so they say.
Re: Tambuwal Sacks Commissioner Who Dumped PDP For APC by braveboy64(m): 6:30am On Feb 06, 2019
Sai Baba all the way
Re: Tambuwal Sacks Commissioner Who Dumped PDP For APC by Mynd44: 6:33am On Feb 06, 2019

(1)

Inspector General Of Police Redeploy 37 Cp's / POLLS: EU Tackles El-rufai Over ‘body Bag’ Threat To Observers / Apc Tactics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.