Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,617 members, 7,865,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:57 PM

Regina Daniels Wows In Bum Shorts - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Wows In Bum Shorts (31260 Views)

Regina Daniels Slays In Bum Shorts, Shares Backside Photos / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React / Tiwa Savage's Ripped Bum Shorts At Afrorepublik Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bum Shorts by Bitchiamjay(m): 10:53am On Feb 06, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Why does she look stoned
she smokes weed . i saw her yesterday . we attend same school.

#Yolo
Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bum Shorts by Lordpeckxy(m): 10:54am On Feb 06, 2019
I think she's cool, u knw just cool´.!!!
Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bum Shorts by bonnyhope: 11:21am On Feb 06, 2019
is not even a kind of my woman...............no hair on d body sef
Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bum Shorts by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 06, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Why does she look stoned
Because she's stoned af na. cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bum Shorts by stubbornman(m): 11:49am On Feb 06, 2019
NobleAngell:
Glowing skin. But nothing wrong in putting on long trousers or skirt.

Put on long trousers or skirt when she is @home ... which kind yeye talk be this sef........ dont you wear shorts or any casual wear at home.... your type sabi vex me anyhow angry angry.... Aunty decent
Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bum Shorts by Reeses: 11:50am On Feb 06, 2019
Zeelov:
The young and beautiful actress, Regina Daniels rocks her pretty-looking and radiant skin in bum short where her glowing thighs were revealed...

Updates via: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/02/regina-daniels-flaunts-her-radiant-skin-in-bum-short.html

See photos:

Why is bleaching though?
Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bum Shorts by NwaJozi: 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2019
anambraamaka:
When I see this girl bosalin song KUBA comes to my mind no be lie I go like do her oo

My jam I go mad when they play it in SA clubs
but this girl I heard she is a cheer full giver to Ghana based G boys embarassed
Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bum Shorts by NobleAngell(f): 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
stubbornman:

Put on long trousers or skirt when she is @home ... which kind yeye talk be this sef........ dont you wear shorts or any casual wear at home.... your type sabi vex me anyhow angry angry.... Aunty decent
Uncle busy body, nothing wrong in stating your opinion without quoting me. U could simply just say she looks good.
Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bum Shorts by stubbornman(m): 12:24pm On Feb 06, 2019
NobleAngell:
Uncle busy body, nothing wrong in stating your opinion without quoting me. U could simply just say she looks good.

Madam carry your wahala dey go front abeg... eh dey your body
Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bum Shorts by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 06, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Her radiant skin ? Ha!!!!!!

I saw a beautiful pregnant woman who was 26 years old.

She was one week to her delivery date....

Then, she had a cough... and in two days, she died.

She was like a stone, the process of life in her womb had ceased.. She looked like a mud with protruding stomach...

Her skin looked bad, solid and disgusting.... She was dragged from the car into a stretcher regardless of her "pregnant condition "

....She became irrelevant and disgusting because LIFE HAS GONE OUT OF HER.

Please don't talk about your skin... It is irrelevant.

Life is precious. Without it, we are nothing.

Your soul becomes dead just like her if you don't have the life of Christ in you.

Forget about the things in this world,.... Focus on what becomes of you the moment the breath of life leaves your body.

Jesus is the only one that can give life to your soul...

Without it, you are dead forever.

Accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior. and do his will..

Obey all his command and stop sinning .

Jesus gives life.

Your body is nothing. Fight for your soul....because your soul is eternal.

So true. I couldn't believe it when I heard my Cuz was dead. A minute is all it takes for breath for leave someone n they will not be able to talk, smile or even laugh again.
Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bum Shorts by AyamConfidence(m): 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
mods that push topics to front page are perverts

chai
Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bum Shorts by mhizdebbygold(f): 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
Originakalokalo:

She was like a stone, the process of life in her womb had ceased.. She looked like a mud with protruding stomach...

Her skin looked bad, solid and disgusting.... She was dragged from the car into a stretcher regardless of her "pregnant condition "

Your soul becomes dead just like her if you don't have the life of Christ in you.

Forget about the things in this world,.... Focus on what becomes of you the moment the breath of life leaves your body.

Jesus gives life.

Preacher man...preach on!
Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bum Shorts by Professorcplus(m): 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Jesus gives life.

Weldone sir
Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bum Shorts by Originakalokalo(m): 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2019
YOLO18:

So true. I couldn't believe it when I heard my Cuz was dead. A minute is all it takes for breath for leave someone n they will not be able to talk, smile or even laugh again.

Death is a mystery my brother.. It comes suddenly and unexpectedly.

God will continue to purify his children so that we can have a place to lay our head in rest when we die.
Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bum Shorts by pinknipple: 5:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
shocked

Whom ever is receiving blowj*b from her should kindly subtract 3 inches.
She is already losing her face topography.
Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bum Shorts by Kuyo: 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2019
my baby looking so sweet
Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bum Shorts by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 07, 2019
[quote author=Originakalokalo post=75473152]

Death is a mystery my brother.. It comes suddenly and unexpectedly.

God will continue to purify his children so that we can have a place to lay our head in rest when we die.[/qu

Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe With Atiku, Peter Obi (Photos) / Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Elder Sister On Her Birthday (Pictured) / Is The Fruit Seller Spitting Or Praying? Ali Baba Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.