Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi (17140 Views)

Generational Dissonance Or Prejudice? Seyi Tinubu And The Ignorance Of Abati / Congratulations To My IPOB Internet Warriors / Ihedioha Adopts David Wisdom Uchechukwu For Life After Viral Recitation Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by Groovenaija360(m): 12:47pm On Feb 06, 2019
Here is an article, written by an IPOB Member, Uchechukwu Elechi detailing how IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu has blinded the eyes of his members with his lies.

Read below.

NNAMDI KANU'S DECEIT AND THE IGNORANCE OF My IPOB BRETHREN

By Uchechukwu Elechi

In one of his broadcasts while he was in Israel, the leader of IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, vowed that "in the coming weeks" he will organize a program on Israeli national television where he would make available to the world - a forensic proof and incontrovertible evidence that President Muhammadu Buhari is dead, and the person occupying Nigeria's seat of power is Jubril Aminu al-Sudani. In that same broadcast, Kanu boasted he would also bring in "American experts" that will conduct the groundbreaking exposé.

We all rejoiced, carried the news everywhere, but months have passed, and Nnamdi Kanu has subsequently left Israel to the United Kingdom - the same UK he accused of complicity in Buhari's alleged plot to kill him, and he somehow failed to keep his promise of bringing American experts to Israel to expose "Jubril" and the cabals, and quite disappointingly, IPOB members have refused to ask him 'why?'...Does he think we all are dumb?

Don't call me names, I used to be a strong supporter of Nnamdi Kanu, until he began the lie and conspiracy theory called 'Jubril of Sudan'. As a human being, you should have the capability of reasoning and the ability to ask questions, and that's exactly what I'm doing.

Nnamdi Kanu a man I had enormous respect for unbelievably stooped so low by telling absurd lies just to remain relevant. Kanu has told unsuspecting members of IPOB so many lies, which majority of them who are uninformed unfortunately subscribed to. One of such brazen lies is that Buhari is dead.

Have you pondered why Kanu is quick to tag anyone with a divergent view on Biafra a 'saboteur'?

Have you also wondered why Nnamdi Kanu is always maligning Igbo leaders even when unprovoked?

It is simply because he wants his words to be law, he wants to be the only one you listen to, he wants to control your mind, the same sin he accused 'slave masters' of; this is exactly the same reason he would resort to insults and emotional blackmail when you don't agree to whatever he says.

Nnamdi Kanu has continued to lie that Igbo leaders drafted the stringent bail conditions Justice Binta Nyako gave him, but one of the people that fulfilled his bail bond was, Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe, an Igbo leader who had his millions deposited so that Kanu could be released. Very pathetic!

At this point, I feel that Nnamdi Kanu is now fighting a SUPREMACY Battle under the guise of Biafra agitation?

You can't tell me that Nnamdi Kanu knows better than all the Igbo leaders whom he constantly abuses at will. It really pains me whenever I come across our youths on social media emulating Kanu by insulting our leaders in the South-East. It doesn't happen elsewhere, but only in Igbo land, thanks to Nnamdi Kanu, the 'SUPREME' leader of IPOB.

Lastly, as I said in my previous article, you can't boycott an election when you are not part of the electoral process. It is on this note that I humbly enjoin every eligible voter in the South-East to go out on February 16 and exercise their Franchise. Let us vote out Buhari and see if the marginalization (reason for Biafra agitation) will continue now that our own son is going to be the VP. If we fail to vote out Buhari, we may live to regret it for many years to come. Nnamdi Kanu and his family live in the UK. Any bad policy made in Nigeria will never affect him, rather it is you and I that will be at the receiving end.

Lest I forget; Igbo youths, you have no reason to insult the entire Yoruba or Hausa race when you have a misunderstanding with a person who comes from any of those regions. This is not who we are, we are a very hospitable and accommodating people. Drop that nonsense you learned from Nnamdi Kanu now.

I welcome the insults in advance.

One love my people!udo chianu! !

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/nnamdi-kanus-deceit-ignorance-ipob-members-uchechukwu/

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2019
Nice one. I've lost interest in Kanu and his agitation.

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by GudluckIBB(m): 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
Kanu is a Business Man

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by AgbariOjukwu1: 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
[s]
Groovenaija360:
Here is an article, written by an IPOB Member, Uchechukwu Elechi detailing how IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu has blinded the eyes of his members with his lies.

Read below.

NNAMDI KANU'S DECEIT AND THE IGNORANCE OF My IPOB BRETHREN

By Uchechukwu Elechi

In one of his broadcasts while he was in Israel, the leader of IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, vowed that "in the coming weeks" he will organize a program on Israeli national television where he would make available to the world - a forensic proof and incontrovertible evidence that President Muhammadu Buhari is dead, and the person occupying Nigeria's seat of power is Jubril Aminu al-Sudani. In that same broadcast, Kanu boasted he would also bring in "American experts" that will conduct the groundbreaking exposé.

We all rejoiced, carried the news everywhere, but months have passed, and Nnamdi Kanu has subsequently left Israel to the United Kingdom - the same UK he accused of complicity in Buhari's alleged plot to kill him, and he somehow failed to keep his promise of bringing American experts to Israel to expose "Jubril" and the cabals, and quite disappointingly, IPOB members have refused to ask him 'why?'...Does he think we all are dumb?

Don't call me names, I used to be a strong supporter of Nnamdi Kanu, until he began the lie and conspiracy theory called 'Jubril of Sudan'. As a human being, you should have the capability of reasoning and the ability to ask questions, and that's exactly what I'm doing.

Nnamdi Kanu a man I had enormous respect for unbelievably stooped so low by telling absurd lies just to remain relevant. Kanu has told unsuspecting members of IPOB so many lies, which majority of them who are uninformed unfortunately subscribed to. One of such brazen lies is that Buhari is dead.

Have you pondered why Kanu is quick to tag anyone with a divergent view on Biafra a 'saboteur'?

Have you also wondered why Nnamdi Kanu is always maligning Igbo leaders even when unprovoked?

It is simply because he wants his words to be law, he wants to be the only one you listen to, he wants to control your mind, the same sin he accused 'slave masters' of; this is exactly the same reason he would resort to insults and emotional blackmail when you don't agree to whatever he says.

Nnamdi Kanu has continued to lie that Igbo leaders drafted the stringent bail conditions Justice Binta Nyako gave him, but one of the people that fulfilled his bail bond was, Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe, an Igbo leader who had his millions deposited so that Kanu could be released. Very pathetic!

At this point, I feel that Nnamdi Kanu is now fighting a SUPREMACY Battle under the guise of Biafra agitation?

You can't tell me that Nnamdi Kanu knows better than all the Igbo leaders whom he constantly abuses at will. It really pains me whenever I come across our youths on social media emulating Kanu by insulting our leaders in the South-East. It doesn't happen elsewhere, but only in Igbo land, thanks to Nnamdi Kanu, the 'SUPREME' leader of IPOB.

Lastly, as I said in my previous article, you can't boycott an election when you are not part of the electoral process. It is on this note that I humbly enjoin every eligible voter in the South-East to go out on February 16 and exercise their Franchise. Let us vote out Buhari and see if the marginalization (reason for Biafra agitation) will continue now that our own son is going to be the VP. If we fail to vote out Buhari, we may live to regret it for many years to come. Nnamdi Kanu and his family live in the UK. Any bad policy made in Nigeria will never affect him, rather it is you and I that will be at the receiving end.

Lest I forget; Igbo youths, you have no reason to insult the entire Yoruba or Hausa race when you have a misunderstanding with a person who comes from any of those regions. This is not who we are, we are a very hospitable and accommodating people. Drop that nonsense you learned from Nnamdi Kanu now.

I welcome the insults in advance.

One love my people!udo chianu! !

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/nnamdi-kanus-deceit-ignorance-ipob-members-uchechukwu/
[/s]

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by zeromeridian: 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2019
Afonja is in trouble
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by Groovenaija360(m): 1:06pm On Feb 06, 2019
cc: lalasticlala,mynd44, sean

Truth be told grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by nonsobaba: 1:07pm On Feb 06, 2019
PDP members are now deceiving themselves that they are IPOB members just because of election boycott that Kanu ordered to make sure that Igbo slavery under fulani does not continue cheesy grin

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by Francischuxx(m): 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
Is this the best you can do
I don forget where I even keep my PVC.
And I won't bother looking for it.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by SouthEastFacts: 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
On numerous occasions we closed down our Enugu office in solidarity with NK.

He is a guy every sensible Igbo respects but he just lost that. I don't understand what he stands to get creating a bridge and fanning hatred against Yorubas.

To the best of knowledge, Yorubas don't deceive that.

I am a Biafran and we will forever be, we don't bow to any LUNATIC, only to God and only Him is our Supreme Leader.

Feb 16th, we shall demystify Kanu. We shall remind him that his time has come to an end.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by MADUH247: 1:34pm On Feb 06, 2019
if he fails to get amnesty from nigerian gov b4 he dies=his couse will not be burried in biafran land...that makes him not an igbomite!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
Kanu is not even Igbo, those in the know say his ppl are originally Igalas who settled in Igboland.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by Corrinthians(m): 2:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
Opinion of Afonjas don't matter! cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by Corrinthians(m): 2:25pm On Feb 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
On numerous occasions we closed down our Enugu office in solidarity with NK.

He is a guy every sensible Igbo respects but he just lost that. I don't understand what he stands to get creating a bridge and fanning hatred against Yorubas.

To the best of knowledge, Yorubas don't deceive that.

I am a Biafran and we will forever be, we don't bow to any LUNATIC, only to God and only Him is our Supreme Leader.

Feb 16th, we shall demystify Kanu. We shall remind him that his time has come to an end.
Any Biafran who participates in the zoo elections is a SLAVE -- Ohamadike Nnamdi Kanu. cool

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by Corrinthians(m): 2:26pm On Feb 06, 2019
beatcoins:
Nice one. I've lost interest in Kanu and his agitation.
Show us proof you ever had interest in it. Bloody Afonjas. angry

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by PDJT: 2:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
Corrinthians:
Any Biafran who participates in the zoo elections is a SLAVE -- Ohamadike Nnamdi Kanu. cool

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by RoyalUc(m): 2:49pm On Feb 06, 2019
Life is truly, really funny.

Kanu, obu otua k'isieje?

I have been wondering why FFK and Fayose haven't said anything about NK's recent form...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by Built2last: 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
Ok

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
He's just a coward. Simple

If i were him i would hide my face. Buh he's so shameless. I remember at the early stage of his campaigns he was already feeling like a god. Igbos bowing to lick his pee on the red sand.

He doesn't have leadership qualities to be fair

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by TheAngry1: 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
Confused people. Sebi they once said the ideeot was held in a ship on the Atlantic? That claim was actually made by someone that was supposedly educated. All of una dey craze! Nnamdi Kanu is not different from Ojukwu--they both care(d) about their families and their pockets, and they both didn't (don't) give a fuuuck who gets hurt or dead, as long as their aim is achieved. Bunch of cowards.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by CanineOfJackal: 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by zlantanfan: 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
Ipods

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by QuotaSystem: 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
Those who decided to ride the tiger have ended up in its belly.

Whoever thought that those that bowed and worshipped Ohammadikkhead would one day insult, condemn and reject him on the altar of a Fulani thief from Kameroon for a mere commissioner VP position cheesy grin

Thunder strike any delusional wailer that ever says Ibos don't need the Presidency.

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by daddytime(m): 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mazi...the jack Daddy

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by CanineOfJackal: 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
grin
Corrinthians:
Omenka, back in 2015 you were active with your support for Buhari and you were the starboy for writing articles to support him.

Today, you have so relegated yourself that your only joy is tribal fights and making childish post that doesn't reflect your marital status.

It's said when we marry that we drop a lot of kindergarten stuffs but with you getting married last November, you have taken up things that I cannot type here because you have nothing to campaign with rather it's about online noise without substance.

Take time out from here and do an introspection because dropping Omenka, Omenkalives, Progressive and Iroh98 for Corrinthians and you are not better off

25 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by superlanny(m): 2:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
Ipob are in sifia pains.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by chinavs9ja(m): 2:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
Go and sit down...

I am a web designer, check my signature if you need a blog
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by maestroferdi: 2:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
Kanu's influence will fizzle out.

He appears to have lost it...

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by Chileads(m): 2:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
For more than 100yrs we have been in nigeria nothing good have ever come out of it.

Nnamdi kanu might not be 100% right , even if he lies i will consider it a winning tactis.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by firstolalekan(m): 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
APC DON BRIBE cow nu

STUPID OSU IDIOT

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by ifyalways(f): 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
Anyone, IPOB or not that listens to the Kanu crook is Dumb. QED

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by ClearFlair: 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
Confused people. Kanu has spoken...or his he not your god again. Yeye people

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by zlantanfan: 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
Their should be a new study on how Igbo's can turn against their god in seconds.

Really can't believe their is no restraint all for a VP position that is not given.

All chips are really thrown into this Fulani as!slick dream with no consideration of the mud they always fall back to

19 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria: When Railways Aid Re-election Of A President / Deji Adeyanju: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Must Force Alliance To Defeat Tinubu / Democracy Day Church Service: GEJ Refuse To Say "Amen" To Anti-corruption Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.