Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

PDP Threatens To Pull Out Of Peace Accord Over El-rufai’s Comment, Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Threatens To Pull Out Of Peace Accord Over El-rufai’s Comment, Police (16296 Views)

Abaribe Svavge Reply To El Rufai Comment About Igbo Presidency / 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition / 184 Doctors From 7 Countries Write Buhari Over El-zakzaky (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Threatens To Pull Out Of Peace Accord Over El-rufai’s Comment, Police by preciousums102: 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2019
hmm
Re: PDP Threatens To Pull Out Of Peace Accord Over El-rufai’s Comment, Police by Kingspin(m): 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2019
You are supporting Buhari to finish Nigeria
Re: PDP Threatens To Pull Out Of Peace Accord Over El-rufai’s Comment, Police by Reptyle(m): 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2019
This is a very reprehensible comment made by El-Rufai. Just as reprehensible as the comment made by the PDP chairman, Secondus at a recent campaign, to the effect that the PDP would go to "War" if the elections are rigged by APC.

Politicians need to be a lot more circumspect in their public comments going into the elections to avoid a repeat of the 2011 post-election crisis.

If anyone feels hard done by the results, let them explore the legal option to seek redress rather than inciting violence that will end up consuming lives and property.

Any politician that wants to perpetrate violence must be forced to put themselves and their families in the forefront of the lynch mob.

Enough is Enough!!!

http://dailypost.ng/2019/01/31/rig-2019-elections-ready-war-pdp-threatens-apc/
Re: PDP Threatens To Pull Out Of Peace Accord Over El-rufai’s Comment, Police by Kingspin(m): 3:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
The isis governor again.
Re: PDP Threatens To Pull Out Of Peace Accord Over El-rufai’s Comment, Police by koyeni(m): 3:30pm On Feb 06, 2019
Ok

Check my siggy
Re: PDP Threatens To Pull Out Of Peace Accord Over El-rufai’s Comment, Police by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:30pm On Feb 06, 2019
let the leaders of both the APC and the PDP be ready to face the consequences that they will cause as a result of election violence....no one will be allowed to leave this country......we all died here together. .and let no one fool me to carry gun, enter the bush to fight for a war i did not know about.....while they fly around avoiding the crisis all in the name of peaceful resolutions....i no follow o....our leaders should be wise enough by now
Re: PDP Threatens To Pull Out Of Peace Accord Over El-rufai’s Comment, Police by Sholaco: 3:31pm On Feb 06, 2019
Which peace? grin no peace for the wicked...PDP s doomed to fail���
Re: PDP Threatens To Pull Out Of Peace Accord Over El-rufai’s Comment, Police by bender79: 3:39pm On Feb 06, 2019
Pdp is cry cry baby
Re: PDP Threatens To Pull Out Of Peace Accord Over El-rufai’s Comment, Police by bizzibodi(m): 3:40pm On Feb 06, 2019
But why is PDP howling like a dog that a baboon threaten to soak in blood? grin grin
Re: PDP Threatens To Pull Out Of Peace Accord Over El-rufai’s Comment, Police by arsenal33: 3:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
Last week Secondus said there will be war.
Re: PDP Threatens To Pull Out Of Peace Accord Over El-rufai’s Comment, Police by asanwafo: 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
Must PDP make noise over everything. In 2015, The CP of River State was transferred on the eve of the election. Check the fact. Did APC pull out of peace accord then?
Re: PDP Threatens To Pull Out Of Peace Accord Over El-rufai’s Comment, Police by focus7: 5:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
Did pdp ever had the plan to maintain the peace
Re: PDP Threatens To Pull Out Of Peace Accord Over El-rufai’s Comment, Police by Effiongdbest: 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2019
APC should stop this violence, they are just too evil to be at the helm of affairs in Nigeria. APC was formed by Lucifer
Re: PDP Threatens To Pull Out Of Peace Accord Over El-rufai’s Comment, Police by Stakeholders(m): 6:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
Echine:
grin
I'm a Yoruba muslim
But i dislike Muslims, especially their Northern leaders.
I just pray that my incoming presido (ATIKU) will be differ
angry
All liars shall perish
Re: PDP Threatens To Pull Out Of Peace Accord Over El-rufai’s Comment, Police by akpanbaba: 8:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
Only the thieves will flock together in this election.
Re: PDP Threatens To Pull Out Of Peace Accord Over El-rufai’s Comment, Police by bishop4life(m): 9:51pm On Feb 06, 2019
drshrewd:
PDP can never ever rule Nigeria again.
Atiku will embarrassingly loss come next week

Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Congresses Under Threat As Court Declares Buni’s Chairmanship Illegal / Wabara Fired As ABSU Pro-chancellor Hours After Warning Against Ngwa Man In 2023 / Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.