Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters (49239 Views)

Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday / Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. / Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by chukadiho1(m): 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
Atiku doing it the boss way. Digital baba than those analogue buharists

1 Like

Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by koyeni(m): 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
Ok

Check my signature
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by blowjob: 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
ATIKU NA THIEF grin grin grin grin HE GO LOOOOSE DIS ELECTION. grin grin grin grin

ATIKU AND MR CHINA ARE THIEVES..

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT OSIBANJO

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT NIGERIA FROM DIS TWO THIEVES AND OTHER DUMM LOOTERS.

SAI BABA BUHARI
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by sageer1706(m): 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
Documented Views Of Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo About Alhaji Atiku Abubakar
================================================================
2003 "I regret picking Atiku Abubakar as my vice".

2004 " I can no longer work with Atiku, his integrity is in question ".

2005 " Atiku cannot be trusted ".

2006 " Atiku cannot escape justice over corruption cases "

2007 "Do not vote Atiku he is corrupt".

2008 " Atiku is a corrupt leader".

2009 "Nigerians can never forgive Atiku".

2010 " Atiku is not an option to leadership in Nigeria ".

2011 " I have never seen a leader as greedy as Atiku ".

2012 " Nigerians should pray for leaders imbued with integrity not Atiku ".

2013 "Atiku should apologize to Nigerians over his political sins".

2014 No political party with the aspiration to assume leadership should think of Atiku".

2015 "Nigeria has grown beyond a corrupt leader like Atiku".

2016 " I will never reconcile with Atiku ".

2017 " I never knew Atiku was this corrupt " "I can never be on the same page with Atiku. God forbid!".

2018 January to August " God will not forgive me if I support Atiku ".

2018 August " Atiku has the capacity to save Nigeria's economy from collapse".

I'm taking obj's advice (even though OBJ has swallowed his own vomit).
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by lwise(m): 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
This is what we are talking about.
Ride on President Atiku

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by immaculate1234(m): 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2019
Omooba77:

We are talking about serious thing, na game you dey play
Don't mind him I wish him buhari
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by ollah2: 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2019
virginboy1:
One of the major reason many people are lobbying for Atiku, is not because He is any better.

It is because they are tired of this Lifeless APC regime

While PDP and Atiku are suddenly saints
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by Wahala90: 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by nelcliff(m): 8:18pm On Feb 06, 2019
dominique:
Where are the Emojis? undecided

Then you must be blind from birthed grin
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by Idcomics: 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2019
virginboy1:
One of the major reason many people are lobbying for Atiku, is not because He is any better.

before nko
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by Gforce2019: 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2019
Dem tell you say nah him get the idea?

Atiku is as dry and dry fish. May God help us in this country.
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by royallord1(m): 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2019
smiley
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by Afospecialk: 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
The Cameroonian candidate for PDP is trying his best to make sure he get access to Nigeria treasury so that he can sell NNPC to his friends and grant his fellow looters amnesty. Athurfku is a looter. We dont want looters in charge of our treasury
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by flowx(m): 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2019
Ok, let settle it once and for all... A like for Atiku from Cameroon and a share for Buhari from Sudan. Oya start now....
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by Xkalaban(m): 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2019
Omooba77:

No mind the hediat scammer. Very soon he go end up for sanko.

1 Like

Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by Reptyle(m): 8:29pm On Feb 06, 2019
Nice concept from the campaign team. Though I can bet Atiku doesn't know what an emoji is.
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by Corperadams: 8:29pm On Feb 06, 2019
eyeview:
Now that's a candidate with a thinking team. The other camp of the philistines are busy looking for what PDP did or did not do for 16 years
Am telling u ooo... They busy telling us wat we knw, we were all in nigeria bt they insist of using 4years to gist us wat pdp did in 16yrs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by Maket: 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2019
What us coming out from the Atiku's loan people rushed to applied for in Oct. Last year?
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by JubiOmeiza(m): 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2019
These clowns forget they ruled dis country for 16yrs yet nothing to show for it
anyway, the Nyamuri ppl out of hatred will vote devil instead.

if Atiku like let him turn himself to Nintendo Or PS emoji
sane ppl will not vote him.

BTW I for like see d mark for hin nyassh though.
Igbos idiots will be in sifia pains come February wit
dia gay over bloated flat head Athifku
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by DavidEsq(m): 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
Blakjewelry:
if atiku fails to put the country in the right part, then we should just forget about Nigeria
Sori bro, but he wouldn't. That doesn't make him evil. Something else is the cause and that is wat many have refused to realise.
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by Ejorchris: 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
Atiku will take us to the promise Land,we will vote him in and our vote will surely count.
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by Floryangel8: 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
Buh is analogue while Atiku is Digital
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by Ategberoson(m): 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Swagalicious man.

Atiku is modern like Apple Macbook, while Buhari is like an archaic mainframe computer. Which will you prefer if you are presented with the two?

the one that won't end up selling the Apple Macbook out to enrich his friends
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by Nature8(m): 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2019
Omooba77:
The campaign of Nigerian presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar today launched the world’s first ‘emojified’ manifesto in a new effort to attract youth voters.
Drawn from the previously published Atiku Plan, the #AtikuPlanForYOUth brings to life the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) candidate’s promises to Nigeria’s 130 million under-30s.

In an increasingly noisy debate, the Atiku campaign said the aim was to cut through the rhetoric to help youth voters understand more about the issues that matter most to them.

The novel manifesto ‘emojifies’ 40 pledges from #TheAtikuPlan across the key areas of government, education, jobs, human capital, economy, business, and sport and culture.

Highlights include pledges that Atiku will:

Nigeria’s slowing economy and failing education system have driven youth unemployment to record highs – reaching 38% in the second quarter of 2018. Only 50% of children finish primary school with many of them unable to go to secondary school, resulting in seven million young people each year entering a struggling labour market with few if any relevant skills.

The #AtikuPlanForYOUth is aimed at Nigerians youths looking for major new investment in job creation, apprenticeships and vocational training.

Campaign spokesman Osita Chidoka said: “The #AtikuPlanForYOUth is our way of speaking directly to young people with a positive message of hope for their lives and careers. Our youth have been badly let down during four years of neglect by the Buhari government, which has left them without adequate preparation or opportunities in the modern economy.

“By condensing #TheAtikuPlan into a set of youth-focused promises, we’re cutting through the noise to tell young people clearly and simply why Atiku is the only bridge to the brighter future they deserve.”

The #AtikuPlanForYOUth was created and launched by @WeVoteAtiku – part of the official PDP election campaign. With Election Day on Saturday, February 16, the campaign is entering its final phase to rally voters behind its pro-business message.

Mr Chidoka continued: “Our young people are our most precious asset today, and our message to them is clear: Act now. Take your future into your hands. Come out and vote for Atiku on February 16th.”

https://techeconomy.ng/2019/02/06/%e2%80%8batiku-abubakar-launches-worlds-first-emoji-manifesto-to-target-nigerias-youth-voters/

cheesy
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by Ategberoson(m): 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2019
DavidEsq:

Sori bro, but he wouldn't. That doesn't make him evil. Something else is the cause and that is wat many have refused to realise.

what's this one saying? something is the cause of how he stole and wire Nigeria money to abroad right?

what have many refuse to understand Atiku's spokesman
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by Neoteny(m): 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2019
virginboy1:

So this administration is lifeless, but Atiku is no better, yet millions of you are voting for him? Isn't that going back to the same thing?

Wow.

Naija youths truly are the worst

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by Dino98: 8:40pm On Feb 06, 2019
Omooba77:

�������
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by martowskin1(m): 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2019
Nadheer15:
As Atiku showed us his Nyansh? angry undecided

Modified:

I want Southerners to please, help me with this and why your leaders are failures....I was replying a PDP bot "Buharilooter" who has been spamming the whole forum

U need to bring ur blood down, because this is a faceless forum is not enough reason to insult people

Am from SS, let me tell u, if u are still talking about party in this modern politics then u must be blind....

I believe in personality, David of ebonyi is a PDP governor, amechi minister of transport in APC, was among the people who looted in river state

Now back to calling leaders of a particular region failure, lets talk about the almighty Lagos, what's is there, like one of the minister said, "glorified village"

We all know what tinibu has been doing there and how clean the state look.

Look at the other western state, what is their condition?

The entire nation is sinking, stop trying to act like u are very OK

1 Like

Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by miracleillusion: 8:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
No matter what we will manage buhari like that
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by Afospecialk: 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
LOOTER Atiku

Once a looter always a looter

We know Atiku agenda is to selloff the remain Nigeria economic assets to his friends

We know Atiku is not a Nigerian but a criminal from Cameroon seeking to loot Nigeria treasury and grant amnesty to all PDP criminal like him

Pls keep your emoji manifesto to yourself bcs you can't be our president In Nigeria

Atiku can only fools micreants IPOB SE and SS with his fake promises but he can't fool SW, NW, NE and NC

Atiku GO AND SELL CAMEROON NOT NIGERIA
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by DavidEsq(m): 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2019
Ategberoson:

what's this one saying? something is the cause of how he stole and wire Nigeria money to abroad right?

what have many refuse to understand Atiku's spokesman
Look at this wan. at u that aboki who misunderstood that CNN abi BBC tweet? Ode abeg go bak to sch and stop spewing ur cow brain here. I think dat ode is ur father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo / Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias / Femi Fani-Kayode Poses With His 4 Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.