Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,128 members, 7,860,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

El Rufai Remains Banned From Entering United States --US Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufai Remains Banned From Entering United States --US Government (5521 Views)

Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' / Aisha Buhari Stops Oshiomhole From Entering President Buhari's House / Yahaya Lawal, Buhari’s Aide Prevented From Entering UN General Assembly. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El Rufai Remains Banned From Entering United States --US Government by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2019
El Rufai.almajiri superman
Re: El Rufai Remains Banned From Entering United States --US Government by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
Nigeria, the only country governed by drug lords, thugs, terrorists, criminals, prostitutes, ritualists.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Remains Banned From Entering United States --US Government by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
And to think he was among those screaming for Atiku to go to the US.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/215452-el-rufai-replies-atiku-liar-i-dare-go-u-s.html
Re: El Rufai Remains Banned From Entering United States --US Government by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 06, 2019
That bigot should banned forever.
Re: El Rufai Remains Banned From Entering United States --US Government by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
MadeInTokyo:
El Rufai will get banned by UK and more European countries in the coming days ahead of his hate speech comments on foreign observers

Is that what they told you Mr Diplomat? Besides, does he need to need to visit or reside in those countries to survive?

Furthermore; El Rufai was simply being patriotic (even if he may appear to have gone overboard with his choice of words) because no country will tolerate interference in its internal affairs.
The Americans are still grappling with the allegations of Russian interference in their last elections and are still investigating with a view to punish anyone who may have been complicit in the encroachment.
Re: El Rufai Remains Banned From Entering United States --US Government by DONADAMS(m): 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
FP straight... hell rufai is uncouth
Re: El Rufai Remains Banned From Entering United States --US Government by gobuchinny: 10:40pm On Feb 06, 2019
Jonathan:

Mugun . He was greeting atiku in that picture.
Sorry he is not from your tribe where you greet your elders by knocking them on the head or kicking them .

Will he still great him like this now since his from your respectable tribe... undecided
Re: El Rufai Remains Banned From Entering United States --US Government by superlightning: 10:42pm On Feb 06, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

Is that what they told you Mr Diplomat? Besides, does he need to need to visit or reside in those countries to survive?

Furthermore; El Rufai was simply being patriotic (even if he may appear to have gone overboard with his choice of words) because no country will tolerate interference in its internal affairs.
The Americans are still grappling with the allegations of Russian interference in their last elections and are still investigating with a view to punish anyone who may have been complicit in the encroachment.

were there death threats in the case of US/Russia?

el-rufai did not go overboard, he simply showed you his true colour.

his days are numbered.
Re: El Rufai Remains Banned From Entering United States --US Government by budaatum: 11:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
I have not seen anything wrong with El Rufai here o! In fact, I think I nominated him for President somewhere on here, though I said Nigeria is not ready for the super hardman a la GMB-plus that I see him as.

If anyone interferes in our democracy, including Buhari, we should send them packing quick quick, is my opinion too, though in a bag is a bit harsh. Nigeria is not some banana republic, is my opinion. I don't approve of external interference in Venezuela either, to put it in context, provided they are following their constitution. And if any external people, including big mouth President MAGA interferes in their internal affairs then they deserve to be body bagged a la Fidel Castro for all I care and wish for! We've seen the consequence of their interference in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, to name a few, and them doing nothing to the murdering crown prince of Saudi Arabia with his interference in Yemen and Turkey!

El Rufai is just saying, in our Nigerian way, that we are not anyone's child anymore.
Re: El Rufai Remains Banned From Entering United States --US Government by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
superlightning:

were there death threats in the case of US/Russia?

el-rufai did not go overboard, he simply showed you his true colour.

his days are numbered

And you are not inadvertently making death threats against him?

Go park well - pot calling the kettle black.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu / Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta / Obasanjo Responds To Fayose.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.