Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance (4874 Views)

LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive / LONE WOLF By Onyeama Victor (crime Thriller) / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2019
.....The fourt installment of the last wolf series is finally out....I will only upload chapter one here and that will be later tomorrow....
.....Want the whole book and can't wait? Send me a mail to jamesbrowney64@gmail.com. Price is just #500.

Re: The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance by Jay1F(m): 10:31pm On Feb 06, 2019
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance by theGigolo: 1:22am On Feb 07, 2019
Oga since 2017, you no try o
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 8:10am On Feb 07, 2019
theGigolo:
Oga since 2017, you no try o

..... Lmao....abeg no vex bro. After the last story wey I post for here, things really come get as e be but it's alright. I don come back now.
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 8:21am On Feb 07, 2019
....... Alright folks, here is one dose for you all this morning

......Prologue

I never thought that I would see the day a god would be bested by a mortal again, not since the days of renown when the children of men were pawns in the games of gods. This particular scenario cannot be termed as such though as Zeus is visibly angry but then, it could all be an act as the mad god might just be toying with his creations once again.

"Why have you come in the manner you did and where is your sister, Artemis?" The lightening god asked, even though we all just saw what happened.

Apollo was still in his bright form although his glow intensified with each passing second. He looked fearsome in his appearance but his face didn't carry the same .........He looked dejected and his eyes a mixture of fear and pain. It wasn't a sight common on his handsome face. All these because of a mortal? He fell to his knees, his hands on his face and he started weeping. A god as powerful as Apollo weeping? What a sight it was to each and every god present in the gathering.

"You will not weep in my presence but tell me what I asked for." Zeus fumed on his throne.

"Artemis is nearly human. She has been taken by that foul beast." Apollo said with his face still in his hands. "She has been tamed and conquered by a mortal you created to set her free. You took away her powers and gave it to him...."

"....I did not." Zeus cut his son off and stood up from his throne.

"How did he expel you from Gaia's presence?"

"He used the forbidden spell of entry and re-entry. I will not be able to walk Gaia's realm for the next one thousand years. I might be unable to see my sister for that long."

He spoke his last words with so much pain. We all watched him as he kept on weeping like a little boy but then suddenly I felt the hot gaze of everyone on me. I gave them the "what is it look" because I had no Idea why anyone would look in my direction. The games gods then to play with mortals didn't interest me one bit.

"How many forbidden spells did the mortal use while you were on earth?" Zeus asked, still standing, although now a few distance from his throne.

"He used the spell of the gate of Olympus ....." and a gasp went out through the mouth of most in attendance.

"......and the spell that brought me here against my will." Apollo finished.

"How could a mortal get hold of such spells when he is yet to step foot here in Olympus ?" A bewildered Apollo asked having stopped crying.

"What game are you playing, Father?" Apollo continued. Zeus raised a eyebrow at the accusation.

"I ask this because the Mortal said that you promised him my sister as his mate. We all know that my sister is a virgin and will continue in that state. Giving my sister to a man with two wives and concubine doesn't make sense to me and the book which contains such dangerous spells have been in your possession since you took them from Hecates. I see this as another game of yours and I believe you have taken it too far. Giving a stupid mortal who has no idea what he has in his possession such a powerful book is dangerous enough. My sister has been punished enough...."

".....and you think I will leave such a powerful tool in the hands of a mortal?" Zeus asked with a frown on his face.

"Then who did? The book was in your possession....."

"....Who said it was?" Zeus asked with his eyes sparkling lightning and his son knew enough to keep his mouth shut.

"What do we do now then?" Apollo asked in a quiet voice.

"That's no longer your business. You volunteered to go but you failed to complete the mission; getting outsmarted by a mortal...."

"....A mortal blessed by you in such a way that he is able to wield and command the powers of Artemis with perfect execution. The fight was unfair and I underestimated him...."

Apollo cut off Zeus which was a very unwise thing to do as that was what pushed Artemis to the current mess she was in at the moment.

"..... Regardless, he is still a mortal and would have been unable to use her powers if she hadn't mated with him. Perhaps, you failed to mention that."

Zeus stated with his throne now ablaze with lightning even if he wasn't sitting on it. Apollo was visibly angry after that statement but said nothing and walked to take his seat.

"I have had enough of the mortal who has grown exceedingly in power no doubt since he took out someone like Apollo but he is still not a god, although his feats are no less impressive. Withholding Artemis from doing her job has caused untold calamities for thousands of years and I won't continue to overlook this. I have tolerated Acheson's insubordination and I won't anymore. Hecates and Athena will now take care of this." Zeus concluded.

I said nothing because it finally dawned on me why Zeus summoned me here and why we were only five in number in this meeting but Athena didn't look very pleased with the mission.

"Why does it have to be me?" She asked with a frown on her face. "Hecates should be enough to take down your new favorite son; or is it pawn?" She finished with a touch of sarcasm. Zeus just sighed and returned to his seat on the throne.

"Perhaps, I went too far in trying to deal with Artemis. I didn't think of the consequences or thought of how Hades would use this to his own advantage but I see now and I regret giving out punishing without thought. In the end, Artemis did great harm and hasn't been helping her situation by meddling into my plans. Her meddling has only complicated things and has given room for Acheson to do as he wills. But Acheson is not a god however blessed he is and will never be. He is smart but everything he knows was taught to his kind by us. He believes he is right in seeking vengeance but there will always be a reason to do something as long as we are convinced about it. Hades has now realized the gravity of his stupidity and knows that this madness must stop. It might not concern you but in truth it does. Acheson hates every one of us and it doesn't matter who it was that hurt him. We are all alike in his eyes. I would have sent Ares after Apollo's failure but you know how he is; all brute force and violence. He will get the job done no doubt but he will ruin a lot of things. I don't want any more needless deaths then necessary."

"Hecates knows what she must do when the time comes but I want you to put away your jealousy and be reasonable as we all know that you are. If reasoning fails with Acheson as I will expect, only you can take him on in combat and match him with my gifts I have blessed him with. Regardless of what happens, you will always be my favourite, now go and restore our lost pride." Zeus concluded with a smile.
I rolled my eyes at his last statement and stood up to go just as Athena did.

"I am only doing this because the vile man took Artemis's virtue from her. He will surely get his dues from me for doing that." Athena vowed. Zeus nodded and we both left his presence in the form of mist - one of my many abilities.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 8:45am On Feb 07, 2019
Oya oh....food don ready oh....wey my people them? Preciousbouy, Oladim001, Hadampson, greatsound, sleemoon, vickkydgreat, boladex1, datafa98, kingin55, wiz0isaac, quadri956, emarkson, donkelz, afz9095, tobsonlove, leiykong, remiseyi, femigold081, akanji44, babtuna1, zelaws, demilolaq99, selimdeon, charlesdock, pemzylabi, ayomidex01, macwytt, korel, china14, daxking, rafic, sammyendowed, guardian1860, cyber5, davidpaul, mightyraw, elmacho, mhizdherbee, iaremozelle, chizzymaris, chidera1915, wizsolzy, lankyannie, maryclaire1, oluwabuqqyyolo, babtuna1, aashik, kendo60, ebonyqueen001, lordtay, iamharkinwaley, precidope, sltn, ziloux01, pioneer18, fazemood, whizlight, devilmaycry1, ayodipths, derexon1234, adebayor717, ekoroprince, magicseed......
.......Oya oh, another chapter don come.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance by ChizzyMaris(f): 10:31am On Feb 07, 2019
solomonbrown64:
Oya oh....food don ready oh....wey my people them? Preciousbouy, Oladim001, Hadampson, greatsound, sleemoon, vickkydgreat, boladex1, datafa98, kingin55, wiz0isaac, quadri956, emarkson, donkelz, afz9095, tobsonlove, leiykong, remiseyi, femigold081, akanji44, babtuna1, zelaws, demilolaq99, selimdeon, charlesdock, pemzylabi, ayomidex01, macwytt, korel, china14, daxking, rafic, sammyendowed, guardian1860, cyber5, davidpaul, mightyraw, elmacho, mhizdherbee, iaremozelle, chizzymaris, chidera1915, wizsolzy, lankyannie, maryclaire1, oluwabuqqyyolo, babtuna1, aashik, kendo60, ebonyqueen001, lordtay, iamharkinwaley, precidope, sltn, ziloux01, pioneer18, fazemood, whizlight, devilmaycry1, ayodipths, derexon1234, adebayor717, ekoroprince, magicseed......
Hello boyfriend! it's really been long. Thanks for the update, I'll read it later. Lemme save it

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance by Whizlight(m): 11:01am On Feb 07, 2019
solomonbrown64:
my boss thanks for the mention. I wouldn't have forgiven u if I found it on my own.
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 11:13am On Feb 07, 2019
ChizzyMaris:

Hello boyfriend! it's really been long. Thanks for the update, I'll read it later. Lemme save it
No mind me girlfriend jare. How your side? Don't forget to read it oh.
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 11:14am On Feb 07, 2019
Whizlight:

my boss thanks for the mention. I wouldn't have forgiven u if I found it on my own.
Lol....no wahala
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance by Taniaa(f): 12:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
solomonbrown64:
Oya oh....food don ready oh....wey my people them? Preciousbouy, Oladim001, Hadampson, greatsound, sleemoon, vickkydgreat, boladex1, datafa98, kingin55, wiz0isaac, quadri956, emarkson, donkelz, afz9095, tobsonlove, leiykong, remiseyi, femigold081, akanji44, babtuna1, zelaws, demilolaq99, selimdeon,taniaa charlesdock, pemzylabi, ayomidex01, macwytt, korel, china14, daxking, rafic, sammyendowed, guardian1860, cyber5, davidpaul, mightyraw, elmacho, mhizdherbee, iaremozelle, chizzymaris, chidera1915, wizsolzy, lankyannie, maryclaire1, oluwabuqqyyolo, babtuna1, aashik, kendo60, ebonyqueen001, lordtay, taniaa iamharkinwaley, precidope, sltn, ziloux01, pioneer18, fazemood, whizlight, devilmaycry1, ayodipths, derexon1234, adebayor717, ekoroprince, magicseed......
mention for update
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance by Whizlight(m): 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
solomonbrown64:
Lol....no wahala
I want to speak with u secretly sir on watspp. pls.
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance by Seanixking: 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
solomonbrown64:

No mind me girlfriend jare. How your side? Don't forget to read it oh.
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2019
Seanixking:
Reply my mail, Need them urgently
Replied bro.
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2019
Whizlight:
I want to speak with u secretly sir on watspp. pls.
.... Alright, my number dey my profile.
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance by Afz9095(m): 2:56pm On Feb 07, 2019
solomonbrown64:
Thanks for the mention and welcome back . I'm sure I'm going to enjoy this one too
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 6:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
.......... Last free upload.....I will begin a new series of short stories tomorrow. I would like to hear your thoughts about that and on this new stories too. Wey Tobadein and Zelaws dem.

.......Chapter 1

We all watched as the handsome being that was called Apollo leave in a flash of light and the massive light work that took place in the heavens scared the shit out of everyone. I didn't need anyone to tell me that what just happened shouldn't have taken place.

Alpha was unfazed though and simply stood up from his squatting position and turned his attention to the woman who was the root of our problems – the very cause of this war. The woman was visibly shaken but to her credit, stood her ground and steadied her bow and arrow ready to shoot down anything. Alpha ignored her though and turned his gaze towards the remaining beasts who were now in no man's land after their leaders were clearly beaten. A simple nod from him told us what we needed to do. With a loud growl, I left a dejected Taylor and lead the wolves into the last battle of the day.

I watched Apollo leave with a spell that was supposed to be hidden from every god. The book that contained spells I have seen this arrogant mortal use was supposed to be with father. This discovery makes me wonder what game father was playing as we were clearly at a disadvantage with that book in Acheson's possession. How does one defeat a person who now has absolute control over poisons capable of killing lesser gods and torturing higher ones. He now has full control of my powers in addition to the ones Father blessed him with.

He is looking more and more invincible as the days go by; growing in power while I struggle to do what I usually could do without thought. I was getting weaker as the days went by and was slowing turning to his bitch as these mortals would call it.

I watched him turn his gaze towards his wolves as they tore through the beasts whose will were clearly defeated with the ease with which Acheson's animals killed them. I felt for them, promising them something but unable to do as said. Acheson got bored of the violent show and turned his gaze back towards me. He slowly walked towards my direction and for some odd reason, I couldn't seem to release the arrow in my bow. Perhaps, I feared that he might now use my own creation against me. He got close enough and then stopped.

"Your brother didn't get to say goodbye." He stated with a grin after. I spat at him in reply and he just laughed. He stretched forth his right hand and summoned something. Before I could see what it was, he went done to his right knee and slammed something into my left thigh. Something like blazing fire surged through me and I screamed falling to my knees. I looked down to see one of my arrows stuck in my leg. It was the source of the pain. What I feared most had happened. Acheson will torture me with my own creation.

"Shhhh...." I barely heard him say as the pain got only worse. I managed to pull out the arrow but the damage had been done. I dropped my instruments of war and started scratching my left thigh in a hopeless desire to ease the pain that was slowing growing in intensity. I screamed and screamed and scratched every part of my body as the flame rose within me. It was burning my insides, making my blood boil and giving me the feeling that I could explode at any moment. In my desperation to ease my pain, I was rippling out my clothes and then it dawned on me that I was getting naked in front of these mortals. I stopped and ran with all of my strength to the woods around the house. I couldn't run for long as I stumbled to my knees in excruciating pains; the likes of which I had never witnessed before. I scratched at my body and reopened bruises that had already healed.

The pains were making me mad and I thrashed around in my unclothedness as I sought a way to make this go away. Tears flowed freely down my eyes as I cursed the day Acheson ever came into my life.

"Father....... Father..., please..... please..." I prayed but I doubted if he could hear me.

"He can't help you, my darling." I heard Acheson say from behind me. I instantly withdrew from him but that only drew him closer.

"You look so beautiful in your naked form." He stated with a smile on his face.

"Why..... are you.... are you doing this?" I asked through gritted teeth as the pain ravaged my body.

"Hurting you hurts him." He simply said and then put his hands on my hair, pulling it viciously as he forced me to stand.

"Your punishment has only begun. You will pay for her death for every second that you live. I promise you that." He said with his eyes ablaze with lightning.

"You will stay in one of the buildings in the compound. I can no longer let you leave my presence anymore. Doing so might cost me another life." He announced before turning away from me, aiming to take his leave.

"You know you will pay for every second of torture you will put me through. Your reign will be only for a while and when your time of Reckoning comes, you will realise just how foolish you have been – Acheson." I spoke with nearly all of my might and collapsed to the ground as the madness came back in full force. Acheson faced me and smiled;

"I await what your father will bring this time. Hera perhaps." He laughed and slowly walked away from me.

The pains stopped after he had walked a few metres from me. The wound slowly healed and this was because of the poison still inside of me. His way of telling me that he will surely return to continue the work he has started. I dragged myself to my feet and willed myself to put on something. At least, I still had that ability. I began my walk towards one of the little buildings at the back of the mansion. One of the staff quarters from whoever owned this place before Acheson. Putting me here was his way of saying I was now irrelevant and that to me was the farthest he could go. That was the lowest he could bring me to. He had taken my powers, my virtue and now my status. What more could he take from me? Nothing. But he has so much to be taken; so much to lose which makes him the fool here. I will make him wish he were dead when the time comes and no one will come to his aid. I vowed.

4 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2019
Afz9095:
Thanks for the mention and welcome back . I'm sure I'm going to enjoy this one too

..... It's good to be back bro.
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance by donkelz(m): 10:13am On Feb 08, 2019
solomonbrown64:

Bossman, mail me na...kelzewah@gmail.com.
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance by Donpeteranking1: 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
It’s like I’m missing the very last installment , the only part I remember last is uhm , when Alpha showed all those virtues in battle including forgiveness .....
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
Donpeteranking1:
It’s like I’m missing the very last installment , the only part I remember last is uhm , when Alpha showed all those virtues in battle including forgiveness .....

....That's the second installment; Forgotten mate. The book after that is Nemesis in love which wasn't posted here followed by this one - Broken vengeance.
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance by Afz9095(m): 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
solomonbrown64:

....That's the second installment; Forgotten mate. The book after that is Nemesis in love which wasn't posted here followed by this one - Broken vengeance.
how do we get this 1
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
Afz9095:
how do we get this 1
You pay into an account. Send me a mail at jamesbrowney64@gmail.com and i will send the account details.
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance by zelaws: 11:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
solomonbrown64:

Longtime bro!
I ve been around from day one.
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 9:02am On Feb 17, 2019
zelaws:

Longtime bro!
I ve been around from day one.
....Long time indeed bro. I lost a few contacts, sadly, yours was included. How is family? Planning on getting this book? Happy Sunday!
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance by boladex1: 12:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
long time Solomon am just seeing this. please been waiting for your books for long time.

kindly do me your account am super excited. I must read the conclusion.
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance by boladex1: 12:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
send details of your account to tundeodums@yahoo.com. am waiting
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
boladex1:
send details of your account to tundeodums@yahoo.com. am waiting

...... Sent.....
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance by boladex1: 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
[quote author=solomonbrown64 post=76525317]
...... Sent.....[/quot
have done the transfer
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
[quote author=boladex1 post=76529350][/quote]

.....Bro, sent it.... thanks but I have been trying to send it to your mail but it's not going through..... you got another mail or perhaps through WhatsApp....
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance by boladex1: 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
solomonbrown64:

.....Bro, sent it.... thanks but I have been trying to send it to your mail but it's not going through..... you got another mail or perhaps through WhatsApp....

tundeodums@gmail.com my alternative e-mail
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
boladex1:

tundeodums@gmail.com my alternative e-mail
.. Sent bro...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mistakes We Make, Grudges We Keep (this Story Will Make You Teary-eyed) / Short Drama Script. / What Do U Think Of Writer Chimamanda Adichie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.