Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive (10182 Views)

Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
copy rights© 2021

ALL RIGHT RESERVED...

"Bro we dun late for lectures wetin dy sup na ?" i was becoming infuriated this time around, this would make it the third time i was calling out to him.

"Guy chill na make i collect my phone u too dy rush". He replied me almost immediately. I dashed out of the house the moment i sighted sarah coming out of her compound.

Buh it seems she was waiting for somebody so i fastened my pace to meet her. Just a few yard to meeting her i saw her bear hugging a guy from management department.

I stood there transfixed, you know that moment when something you cherish for came crashing at your door post. I felt i was robbed off something tangible

In a slow pace i turned to meet my roomie james coming towards my direction, " guy e b like say we go trekk reach abuja campus " james said to me. "u dy craze ni ? U wan make i miss my test today?" i replied him.

"frank see like this eeh, money wey dy my hand na wetin me and angel go carry go eat for the cafeteria ah swear".

"i no blame you, u dun see pesin wey no get girl na?" i was frustrated cus i dun reason how i go take trek from aluu to school gate i fit die for road and couple with say i get test by 8:30

I went back inside our compound to get my wallet. What i saw inside the wallet go pursue devil instantly if im wan tempt me(swearz).

I dropped back the wallet and collected my legges 507 (trekking shoe) and dashed out to meet james so that we wik embark on the journey to school.

I plugged in my headset and scrolled to my music menu to select my best playlist which featured most of my favourite artiste(oxlade) and clicked on his latest jam (ojuju), his vocals took me to cloud 9, ( still wondering why this guy never collect award for headies).

The rhythms and lyrics of the song were outstanding, i removed my headset immediately i reached udara junction for security reasons, I no wan hear story that touches. na normal tradition for us sha(story for another day)

We walked past udara junction and i brought out my phone to check headlines in nairaland just to while away time as we trek our lives out. The first story caught my attention *Nigerian singer victony got involved in a fatal accident*

I was curious to know more about what led to the accident just then my phone rang * kola calling* i picked almost immediately just to hear the shock of my life...

Sit tight more episodes to come

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2021
my name is frank, i grew up in the eastern past of Nigeria (anambra precisely) ,i lost my dad at an early age it wasn't easy sha

I did all kinds of menial jobs just to provide meals for my siblings and my mum, later on my mum's younger sister took me with her to portharcourt city to further my education.

Portharcourt is as big as anambra sha buh it harbours more criminals than that of anambra (sorry to say) . Iits just out of experience sha.

I later took jamb and scored 205 i made uniport my first choice on the basis that it is literary near to my aunt's house(you know what i meant).

I followed up the admission processes and i got admitted into the school i always went to school from my aunts house until when i met james a fresher like me.

Less i forget we were in thesame department (engineering) we are always together even when the lectures are over. Most student always assume we are brothers cus we act as one.

Later on we got an apartment together in aluu aparantely a single room so i moved in with him since then we were never apart or so i thought

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
The story is about to get hot sit tight and grab a pop corn
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
* continuation......

"kola my man hw fa na?" i said immediately i answered my call , "frank'o where u dy na? the test just dy start nw" he replied me. without been told twice i started running to our school with james keeping up with the pace

in no sooner or later i arrived my department sweating profusely all around my face, i reached our hall in a speed of light i was about entering the hall when mr. jude stopped me instantly .

"and where are u going to mr man?'' he lecturer said with seriousness boldly written on his oval face. ''good morning sir'' i blurted out

''and what is good about this morning? you just walk in to my class anyhow and anytime u feel like shey? '' i just wish for the grounds to swallow me instantly knowing the kind of insults i have received just then the foolish james walked in.

'' good morning sir'' mumu james greeted i just felt like slapping james cus if not for his stinginess we wont be on this hot seat now
''you must be very foolish young man can't you see that i am scolding this man for lateness and you just balge in to derail abi?''

''am very sorry sir this won't repeat itself again'' i said to the lecturer then he allowed us in . i reached my sit and collected question sheet bro my eye bulged out

i looked towards james direction buh the expression i saw was thesame with mine so i asked him if he understood any of the questions his reply almost made me shed tears ''guy i no understand any single thing wey dem write for here

''bro how u manage pass jamb sef'' i asked him ''frank abeg make we leave that one aside u get idea how we go take solve this thing'' i knew he would solemnly depend on my answers

i reached for kola's attention'' bro we need bomb oh'' i said to him *bro naim make i call u for phone na james talk say u good for maths na*

i turned just to see james smiling sheepishly i gave him that *u go fail look*
just then the lecturer announced to tus we only have 10 minutes submit our papers to the course rep

i became perplexed immediately and scribbled down my matric number on my sheet of paper and looked towards james directions *my guy dy on a low key* then it dawned on me this time around we ran out of luck.

you know that moment when u pray and hope for miracle to just happen when it seems all hope were lost and suddenly something extra ordinary pops up that was what i felt when this damsel gave me a bomb.....

2 Likes

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
get ready for the main event to unfold meanwhile u can tag and invite your friends and also don't forget to comment and drop opinions.

one love folks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
i would be updating by early hours of tomorrow please bear with me and lest i forget thanks for being a ghost reader grin cry
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by SEO2002: 11:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
Intriguing story OP....mk i dy anticipate. cc som497 dominique Gbegirisoup Downchelsea Playmaker14. Tori dn land

1 Like

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Som497: 12:00am On Nov 19, 2021
Nice story OP
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by PlayMaker14: 3:56am On Nov 19, 2021
SEO2002:
Intriguing story OP....mk i dy anticipate. cc so..m497 domi..nique Gbegi..risoup Down..chelsea Playmaker14. Tori dn land
undecided please, I don't entertain unsolicited mention.
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 8:14am On Nov 19, 2021
This for you seo2002

*continuation*

Without much anticipation i took the paper from her and transfered every single word and solvings to my book, i looked towards james direction the mumu has been moving from one seat to another.

I silently called out to him displaying the mega bomb to him, in a speed of light my guy dun reach my seat . ''guy e go better 4 u'' james said to me.
''ogbeni u no go shut up write down something before this lecturer go start to dy collect paper ''

The bomb took me 5 minutes to write down on my paper buh for james it's 1 minute the guy fast gan.sometimes i do wonder how he managed to gain admission.

After the test i went straight to the girl that helped me and thanked her immensely, we conversed briefly and shared contacts before i dashed out of the class to get something to eat.

I reached the school cafeteria and sight james with his girl together i decided to go and join their company *make burden no go kill pesin pikin*

I was about heading to there direction when suddenly i saw sarah coming out from the cyber cafe swaying her belucious ass to the air *damn that girl rocks*

I mustered courage to go and meet her, so i increased my pace to 50% caught up with her then suddenly something happened

2 Likes

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 10:18am On Nov 19, 2021
I caught up with her for the first time i taught i was with an angel so i took my time to view the hand work of GOD.

So i caught her attention within seconds *trust igbo boy* "please can i have a brief moment with you?" i said to her with every boldness i got within me

''please if you don't mind am busy right maybe some other time '' she replied me

I noticed something it seems she is bittered or maybe something bothers her inwardly, i just shoved off the thoughts sha ''atleast can i have your contact maybe we can talk on the phone '' i said to her

''am afraid you don't deserve it'' she non chalantly replied me just then her countenance changed so she said i should leave, i was getting infuriated by her attitude so i said to her am not leaving you not knowing what would befall me......

Sorry for the short episode i will make it up to you guys

E no go beta for nepa

2 Likes

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by IyaZainab: 10:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
Abeg nepa never bring light

I'm waiting oooo
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 8:31am On Nov 20, 2021
Dem dun bring o
IyaZainab:
Abeg nepa never bring light

I'm waiting oooo
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 8:40am On Nov 20, 2021
I will be updating today please bear with me

1 Like

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
*continuation*

''i don't know what might have made your countenance change buh truly i mean no harm and i would like to know you better as a friend'' i said to her , this time around her face brightened a bit this alone gave me a go ahead to continue the conversation

swe talked about several things ranging from our families , down to our love lives, we were still in the middle of the conversation when a black toyota corolla altis (2015 model) pulled through behind us with 3 guys coming out of it

the first guy was very huge seems he visits the gym every minutes of the day, the second guy looks more or less skinny due to high intake of hard drugs and lastly the third guy looks dreaded *seems the boss*

athey wore red polo with black jeans i need not to be told they are baggars.

i turned facing my back directly to them to avoid problem and held sarah's hand to move out of there buh unfortunately i was stopped by the skinny guy

''hey '' the skinny guy spoke out aloud buh i kept a deafening ears so i just ignored him. i was about moving out to the other road when suddenly a punch came across my face

i felt a kind of adrenaline rush through my entire system so i turned swiftly and deliver a punch to him not knowing the guy was a skillful fighter so he ducked my weak punch and gave me a roundhouse on my stomach which left me spawning on the floor

all this while sarah has been pleading with hot tears strolling down her cheeks and then i passed out.

3 Likes

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 3:39pm On Nov 20, 2021
dont just ghost read your comments helps in moltivating writers so u could help out by tagging ur friends and sharing too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Carterj007(m): 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
I'm following you my man. Keep it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
I woke up feeling pains all over my body and james lying directly beside me, i could'nt remember what happened to me so i stood up from the bed ignoring the excruciating pain i felt on stomach and head straight to the kitchen to get something to eat.

I saw only left over rice that was covered i didn't waste time in warming the food before james would wake up and start joining me

I dished out the food immediately i felt it was okay to munch, i ate to my satisfaction and shook james up

He woke up without much anticipation and asked how i was feeling ''bro hw ur body na? '' he asked me

'' Baba i dy get my self small sha, abeg wetin happen i no remember any single thing'' i replied him

''oboy rest first tomorrow i go yarn u talk 4 nw just knw say u go dy on low key cus the chain dogzz dy find you'' he answered me

His last statement shook my brain and i pushed more further not minding his sleepy face '' guy yarn me talk na make i knw wetin dy sup'' this time he knew i was serious

''bro see make i tell u, the guy wey u engage in fight na doggers deck anchor head for uniport, if not for my guys intervention u for dun dy overboard nw''. James answered me

The whole thing was getting me confused so i asked him of sarah ''guy what of sarah na?'' i asked him

''Who be sarah?'' james said '' u mean that gal wey dy cry beside u? He said almost immediately. ''yes na that gal'' i answered

Guy na gapon gal be that ( gbam i dun enter)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
goodnite fella's i would be dropping new episodes tomorow please i no get time to tag abeg help tag ur friends thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Moura7(m): 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2021
Lol dis guy....you trek from aluu reach ofrima. You strong o
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Moura7(m): 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
Lol did guy....you trek from aluu reach ofrima. You strong o

2 Likes

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
bro u dun see am all thanks to james
Moura7:
Lol dis guy....you trek from aluu reach ofrima. You strong o
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
you dey stay for ph?
Moura7:
Lol did guy....you trek from aluu reach ofrima. You strong o
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Moura7(m): 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
Frank25:
you dey stay for ph?

Yh..just finished from uniport
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
so good to hear well am a student there sha
Moura7:

Yh..just finished from uniport
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Moura7(m): 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
Frank25:
so good to hear well am a student there sha

Ok cool..enjoy.

1 Like

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Som497: 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
I dy feel ur story op cc stroller9795 Lightqueen Playmaker14

1 Like

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
Thanks bro
Som497:
I dy feel ur story op cc stroller9795 Lightqueen Playmaker14
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 11:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
This is for you som497

*continuation*

All through the night i kept pondering on what james has said to me concerning my present ordeal, i couldn't keep my eyes off the door due to the fact the chain dogzz could come after me at any time

I took my phone from the bed alongside my headset and went out of our room to receive fresh air from outside and also it helps me to think straight during such kind of situation.

I switched on my samsung s6 edge and waited for it to boot, then i scrolled down to my music menu and selected one of my best jams i saved in my playlists

''*all man go meet for heaven, until then i dy chase my bread * i was really in cloud 9 with this lyrics and rhythms doing some magics in my system

I was about selecting another song when suddenly my phone began vibrating, an unknown number boldly displayed on my phone's large screen.

I answered the call at second ring, ''hello please who are my speaking with'' i asked immediately i answered the call

''we are coming for you'' the baritone voice replied me before the line went dead......

Good nite fellas i will update a longer episode tommorrow, don't forget to tag your friends

3 Likes

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 7:16am On Nov 21, 2021
sit tight for more episodes today

1 Like

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Carterj007(m): 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
We are still waiting for update oo. Hope you'll give us very long update?

1 Like

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
No p bro am at your service
Carterj007:
We are still waiting for update oo. Hope you'll give us very long update?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Veil / A Womans Strength / RENEGADE. *A Crime Story*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.