Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,865 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Yahya Usman Ahmad Constructs Airplane Model With Local Materials. Photos - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Yahya Usman Ahmad Constructs Airplane Model With Local Materials. Photos (29507 Views)

Nigerian Man Constructs A Transformer In Aba, Abia State (Photos, Video) / Boy Constructs Bike, Grinding Machine With Local Materials (photos) / Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahya Usman Ahmad Constructs Airplane Model With Local Materials. Photos by ManTiger(m): 2:14pm On Feb 07, 2019
More like Ghanian casket with wings and tail.
Re: Yahya Usman Ahmad Constructs Airplane Model With Local Materials. Photos by ManTiger(m): 2:20pm On Feb 07, 2019
announcement:

you have spoken well my brother, don't just mind them. The boys design and construction is targeted towards flight and not model like some called it. Studying the piece its meets with the standard aerodymically by 80% . Structurally, I cannot say its ok because its covered up. If the structure is OK as well with wing surface area square feet in relation to total weight, couple with right HP of engine that thing will fly.

You stand a better chance to construct and get this thing fly and it will instill some high level of hope in us.

There is still a man in Ikeja who goes around with scrap metals all in the name of constructing a car that can fly, sail on river and fly in the air.
Re: Yahya Usman Ahmad Constructs Airplane Model With Local Materials. Photos by victorazyvictor(m): 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
This is impressive
Re: Yahya Usman Ahmad Constructs Airplane Model With Local Materials. Photos by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahya Usman Ahmad Constructs Airplane Model With Local Materials. Photos by Midastorch(m): 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
OneCorner:
A 20-year-old Talented Boy Constructed TRASH With Local Materials

Even your father, I mean the one who gave birth to you cannot be half sensible as this 20year old lad..... what’s wrong with appreciating our own and help them to improve.....and I’m sure you are a jobless idiot looking for likes up and down....
Re: Yahya Usman Ahmad Constructs Airplane Model With Local Materials. Photos by Midastorch(m): 5:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
ManTiger:

You stand a better chance to construct and get this thing fly and it will instill some high level of hope in us.

There is still a man in Ikeja who goes around with scrap metals all in the name of constructing a car that can fly, sail on river and fly in the air.

Alexander Graham bell invented telephone, but not GSM, what these our guys possess is the crude knowledge in technology...all the govt needs to do is help them refine it, sent them to institutions abroad to refine their hidden talent... but No!!! This is Nigeria where Govt doesn’t give a damn and your fellow countrymen run you down with their mouths...#stupidcountry
Re: Yahya Usman Ahmad Constructs Airplane Model With Local Materials. Photos by labani06(m): 5:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
congrats man but this thing is simple a lot of people in Naija have build a lot thats better than this one the quetion here is can it fly the answer is No please we need something that Navigate that atmosphere

Note:I dont want to hear peem or jealous guy Please i am not jealous woo .may god help us all
Re: Yahya Usman Ahmad Constructs Airplane Model With Local Materials. Photos by ManTiger(m): 5:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
Midastorch:

Alexander Graham bell invented telephone, but not GSM, what these our guys possess is the crude knowledge in technology...all the govt needs to do is help them refine it, sent them to institutions abroad to refine their hidden talent... but No!!! This is Nigeria where Govt doesn’t give a damn and your fellow countrymen run you down with their mouths...#stupidcountry

I understand your point very clearly, Africans with always be Africans but trust me, we have seen this prototype many times, government is never going to offer any help and people will always be negative, the question is "how best can we overcome all these and be productive", answer: result.

1 Like

Re: Yahya Usman Ahmad Constructs Airplane Model With Local Materials. Photos by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
Read what Yu just wrote then ask your self why you are so stupid.. I rest here, make I no waste energy on talentless waste products of unwanted sex..
Jiang:

Shut up oga, is their another statue of liberty anywhere else in the world, No!!! Because it's unique.
Even if Na for America he made that plane, unless it's a unique design, something never seen b4( in this case it can be considered a prized work of art or piece of awesome design for next gen planes). But what he built was an old era plane, that can't even fly & even that took him several weeks. So tell me, what do you want us to praise please, I am a realist, I always tell my friends or anybody that cares to listen the hard truth, I WILL NOT LIE TO A PERSON JUST TO MAKE HIM FEEL BETTER UNLESS THAT SAID PERSON IS ON HIS death bed

P.S a model plane should not be that big,it should be smaller, thereby less time consuming & less resource waste
Re: Yahya Usman Ahmad Constructs Airplane Model With Local Materials. Photos by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
Haikethelighten:
Read what Yu just wrote then ask your self why you are so stupid.. I rest here, make I no waste energy on talentless waste products of unwanted sex..

Ok
Re: Yahya Usman Ahmad Constructs Airplane Model With Local Materials. Photos by GeniusOla(m): 5:45am On Feb 10, 2019
Jiang:

Shut up oga, is their another statue of liberty anywhere else in the world, No!!! Because it's unique.
Even if Na for America he made that plane, unless it's a unique design, something never seen b4( in this case it can be considered a prized work of art or piece of awesome design for next gen planes). But what he built was an old era plane, that can't even fly & even that took him several weeks. So tell me, what do you want us to praise please, I am a realist, I always tell my friends or anybody that cares to listen the hard truth, I WILL NOT LIE TO A PERSON JUST TO MAKE HIM FEEL BETTER UNLESS THAT SAID PERSON IS ON HIS death bed

P.S a model plane should not be that big,it should be smaller, thereby less time consuming & less resource waste

Good morning jiang, where do u expect him to get the education to create "a unique design, something never seen b4( in this case it can be considered a prized work of art or piece of awesome design for next gen planes)" is it in this same nigerian educational system? You even dared to mention "Next generation planes" you seem not to be as close to reality as u claim.
Re: Yahya Usman Ahmad Constructs Airplane Model With Local Materials. Photos by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 10, 2019
GeniusOla:

Good morning jiang, where do u expect him to get the education to create "a unique design, something never seen b4( in this case it can be considered a prized work of art or piece of awesome design for next gen planes)" is it in this same nigerian educational system? You even dared to mention "Next generation planes" you seem not to be as close to reality as u claim.

Ok, You are right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars / What Is The Difference Between IT And ICT? / The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.